04-10-2012, 06:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is my Tool for Black Ops.

Here is a picture:

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan:

The Program itself:

Last edited by TheUnexpected ; 09-19-2012 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Updated Program

The following 3 users say thank you to TheUnexpected for this useful post:

iHmPanda, primetime43, xAlone

The following 16 users groaned at TheUnexpected for this awful post:

atifI0, BriceC, Dope., iiReFuZee, iReset Nigga, IVI40A3Fusionz, KingcreekS, Jango, Pauly, Phrenzy, Cmd-X, sciz0r, xMrCheatVisionx, xRaW, User2340034u, zshred
04-11-2012, 02:14 AM #11
iReset Nigga
2Fresshh!!
Originally posted by The
Do I care?? No lol, I was working on this for a while before he released his. Smile

you Are the biggest Unknown Fanboy i have ever seen LMAO fear the unexpected?? really nigga come on at least get ur own sayin or something i bet when people ask u who u wanna be like when u grow up u say TheUnknown
04-11-2012, 04:31 AM #12
BriceC
Computer Programmer
Originally posted by The
Hey guys here is my Tool for Black Ops.

Here is a picture:

Virus scan:

The Program itself:

You can't compete with TheUnkn0wn man #Fail
04-11-2012, 04:48 AM #13
MrXXPSNGAMERXx
Bounty hunter
this is a pointless program :n::n:
04-11-2012, 04:50 PM #14
Battler624
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Never said it weren't your tool, i was just giving suggestions for improvements god all i do is try and help and all i get is grief thrown back at me on this site lately.

why do you think i no longer post in this forum then? this happened to me a 100 times...
04-11-2012, 04:56 PM #15
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by Battler624 View Post
why do you think i no longer post in this forum then? this happened to me a 100 times...

Back in April of 2011 when i signed up this site was so good like it was an addiction i wanted to be on this site talking to all the members 24/7 the members were so nice but now pffft all the members take everything so seriously yeah there's a few you can laugh about with but other than that the sites dying in the fact that the members don't give each other respect like alot of other sites do, i mean when i was a non-premium i was treated like the runt of a family i had to wait to be spoken to and that wait may have been up to a week but now i'm premium i get responded to nearly instantly maybe in a few minutes although it's nice i feel NGU needs to looks at itself and it's members and sort things out. Nuff said, just my opinion Happy.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt
04-11-2012, 06:48 PM #16
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Back in April of 2011 when i signed up this site was so good like it was an addiction i wanted to be on this site talking to all the members 24/7 the members were so nice but now pffft all the members take everything so seriously yeah there's a few you can laugh about with but other than that the sites dying in the fact that the members don't give each other respect like alot of other sites do, i mean when i was a non-premium i was treated like the runt of a family i had to wait to be spoken to and that wait may have been up to a week but now i'm premium i get responded to nearly instantly maybe in a few minutes although it's nice i feel NGU needs to looks at itself and it's members and sort things out. Nuff said, just my opinion Happy.

Yeah, see everyone hates my tool because it has alot of links but like it says on the program its Build 1.1.0.0 and I'm still updating it almost everyday to make it better, I got trolled on by some kid on another forum a little while ago for supposely not giving credit to TheUnkn0wn, I didn't know that I had to write out in huge letters THANKS TO - THEUNKN0WN FOR MAKING THE .FF VIEWER, But I bet if TheUnkn0wn did see this tool and saw that I gave credit by saying TheUnkn0wn - for inspiration then he'd be prob saying thanks for giving credit, because most people don't.

The following user groaned TheUnexpected for this awful post:

Vaner
04-11-2012, 09:16 PM #17
Originally posted by The
Yeah, see everyone hates my tool because it has alot of links but like it says on the program its Build 1.1.0.0 and I'm still updating it almost everyday to make it better, I got trolled on by some kid on another forum a little while ago for supposely not giving credit to TheUnkn0wn, I didn't know that I had to write out in huge letters THANKS TO - THEUNKN0WN FOR MAKING THE .FF VIEWER, But I bet if TheUnkn0wn did see this tool and saw that I gave credit by saying TheUnkn0wn - for inspiration then he'd be prob saying thanks for giving credit, because most people don't.

By that kid he means me, lol. :dumb:

The following user thanked Vaner for this useful post:

iiReFuZee
04-21-2012, 02:38 AM #18
Originally posted by The
Do I care?? No lol, I was working on this for a while before he released his. Smile

do i need jailbreak to use this
04-21-2012, 02:54 AM #19
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by MiguelNeedModz View Post
do i need jailbreak to use this

/facepalm, no shit u need a jailbreak to do just about anything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo