05-21-2012, 11:28 PM #1
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i get a bunch of messages of people that dont understand .Choco tutorial and want to know how to host xp lobbies , so i decide to make an easier tutorial for help some people. Follow My steps and you will be hosting in 15 minutes.

Steps:

1-Go to your CFW Ps3.Download This :You must login or register to view this content. (This is for KMEAW only , if you have another CFW go down and you will see the links),put the Spoofer[9.99] thing in a folder into your USB(Pendrive), now go to install package files and install it , then go to games and go down and you will see a new light blue icon , ok open it.Then your ps3 will turn off and then again turn it on .

2-Now go to your 4.11 ps3 and data tranfer , from your 4.11 to your 3.55.

3-Now in your 3.55 delete the 1.13 update and the save data , install the 1.02 PKG.

4-Go to filezilla go to /hdd0/game/BLUS30591/USDIR/ , replace the eboot with this one : You must login or register to view this content. , back out of the filezilla and black box and load black ops , change something like Brighness or sensivility and back out of black ops.

5-Go to save data (IN THE MAIN MENU OF PS3) , and copy the save data of the black ops that you have into a USB .

6-Go to your 4.11 PS3 and plug the USB , delete all the save data of the games that you have and put copy in the save data that you have in your usb.

7-Now load black ops and enjoy the mods time!

Spoofers:
You must login or register to view this content.-HERMES

You must login or register to view this content.-Rebug 3.55.2

You must login or register to view this content.-JFW

.CHOCO THREAD IS BETTER AND BETTER EXPLAINED , BUT IT IS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE ON MOD, SO REMEMBER THAT IF YOU HOST YOU MUST GIVE CREDITS TO HIM FOR THIS

Thanks to:
Me-For Tutorial
.Choco
mrmoss
TheUnkn0wn
ITheFallenI

Thanks For Reading,
Bloodfocus
Last edited by KingcreekS ; 05-29-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Link Fixed

The following 21 users say thank you to KingcreekS for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, BrinkerzHD, Cien, FaSt_FrEEdOm, Grumpfy, hunter12873, justgotjbps3, lovebros, User23434, ModdersOnly-, MOHN, mrmoss, PIETRASEK, ps3leon, redbullmasta, redfireturbo, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TiCiiX, tooper3, Top_Dog_Uk, Xcutioner

The following 5 users groaned at KingcreekS for this awful post:

ExceptionHell, HotShot01ps3, ibombo, STyLe_JapaN, TheUnexpected
08-23-2012, 07:15 PM #155
FM|T Enstone
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Killingbil21 View Post
where and how do i get it? do i have to buy it online or something?

You need to open your ps3 and install a hardware mod, an E3 flasher. Search it on google.
08-23-2012, 07:18 PM #156
dang that sucks...is it possible to jailbreak 4.2 and get free games on the ps3? iknow it works if you have 3.55 but does it work for 4.2?
08-23-2012, 07:19 PM #157
FM|T Enstone
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Killingbil21 View Post
dang that sucks...is it possible to jailbreak 4.2 and get free games on the ps3? iknow it works if you have 3.55 but does it work for 4.2?

Sorry you cannot jailbreak 4.20.
10-05-2012, 06:55 AM #158
KaReM-D
Big Daddy
still work?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo