06-13-2012, 02:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up NGU just thought I would help some people out who couldn't make these or were just to lazy:p

This folder contains:
Black Ops 10k *Only works in Domination* XP EBOOTs for regions
BLUS30591
BLES01105
BLES01035
BLES01034
BLES01033

You get 10k XP for getting a kill, capturing a flag, and suiciding, and you will get 1337 XP for getting an assist

Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

and for the regions i didn't include:

BLES01032:
You must login or register to view this content.

BLES01031

BLJM60287

BLJM60286

Make sure for when you install the 1.02 .pkg that you delete your Black Ops save before your start up Black Ops with the modded EBOOT. Then just simply resign the modded save put onto you 4.11 OFW PS3 and start up Black Ops once you get to the start up screen quit Black Ops and then start Black Ops back up again and then you're doneSmile

Credits:
TheFallen - For his EBOOT Builder
DerekTrotter - Codes

*Updated the dead links
*This will get you banned, I guess I have to mention this because people don't seem to know this by now.
Last edited by Jamba_PLuR ; 10-11-2012 at 10:46 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Jamba_PLuR for this useful post:

DeezShinyNutz, User23434, Jango, Ps3TheOnE, Samizzu321, say-say123, xXseverinXx
06-18-2012, 07:29 AM #38
Samizzu321
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PLuR View Post
For sure I just have to get my new computer setup on my iPhone right now how did it get banned?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Played multiplayer whit zombie modz :carling:

;(
ok they didnt even work. (cant shoot, etc...)
and i really knew that, but half accident:carling:
06-18-2012, 07:58 AM #39
Samizzu321
Bounty hunter
For sure I just have to get my new computer setup on my iPhone right now how did it get banned?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

;(

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

WTF, multi post?????
06-18-2012, 06:11 PM #40
Originally posted by Samizzu321 View Post

;(

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

WTF, multi post?????

oh that sucks and you like quad posted:fa: lol
06-26-2012, 07:21 AM #41
title says it all
06-29-2012, 01:07 PM #42
luckmager1
Little One
i haven't watched NGU for like a half year, so i really don't understand this.... could someone explain how to put these hacks on my ps3 please?
I have:

Jailbroken Ps3 (3.55)
normal ps3 4.20
BO with BLES01031
Comgenie's awesome filemanager

Thanks,
Luck

PS: if there is a topic explaining how to do this, please post the link, i searched for like 3 hours now and i still didn't find a good tutorial
06-29-2012, 07:59 PM #43
Originally posted by luckmager1 View Post
i haven't watched NGU for like a half year, so i really don't understand this.... could someone explain how to put these hacks on my ps3 please?
I have:

Jailbroken Ps3 (3.55)
normal ps3 4.20
BO with BLES01031
Comgenie's awesome filemanager

Thanks,
Luck

PS: if there is a topic explaining how to do this, please post the link, i searched for like 3 hours now and i still didn't find a good tutorial

PS3 3.55 CFW recommend Kmeaw
4.20 OFW
FTP server (way better than file manager by a long shot)

1. Delete your blops game data and and any saves on your 3.55 ps3
2. Download the 1.02 .pkg for your Blops region put it on a flash drive and install the .pkg
3. FTP into your PS3 dev_hdd0 > game > *Blops region* > change the EBOOT with my modded EBOOT > then close FTP server.
4. Start up blops change your sensitivity quit the game now if you have Xploder you simply resign the modded save with them one on your 4.20 ps3 if not then you need to data transfer 4.20 to your 3.55 ps3 in order to do this you need to get the version spoofer I have it on Kmeaw I think they also have for geohot assuming that's what you're on. But with the release of 4.20 now that I think about it I don't think the spoofer would because it spoofs 4.11 so you would need Xploder not 100% sure.
5. Put the modded save on your OFW ps3 start up blops quit it start it up again and you're done!:y:
*p.s. you don't have Xploder and if the spoofer doesn't work just link me to your save and I'll resign itSmile
Last edited by Jamba_PLuR ; 06-29-2012 at 08:02 PM.

The following user thanked Jamba_PLuR for this useful post:

luckmager1
06-30-2012, 10:11 AM #44
luckmager1
Little One
PS3 3.55 CFW recommend Kmeaw
4.20 OFW
FTP server (way better than file manager by a long shot)

1. Delete your blops game data and and any saves on your 3.55 ps3
2. Download the 1.02 .pkg for your Blops region put it on a flash drive and install the .pkg
3. FTP into your PS3 dev_hdd0 > game > *Blops region* > change the EBOOT with my modded EBOOT > then close FTP server.
4. Start up blops change your sensitivity quit the game now if you have Xploder you simply resign the modded save with them one on your 4.20 ps3 if not then you need to data transfer 4.20 to your 3.55 ps3 in order to do this you need to get the version spoofer I have it on Kmeaw I think they also have for geohot assuming that's what you're on. But with the release of 4.20 now that I think about it I don't think the spoofer would because it spoofs 4.11 so you would need Xploder not 100% sure.
5. Put the modded save on your OFW ps3 start up blops quit it start it up again and you're done!:y:
*p.s. you don't have Xploder and if the spoofer doesn't work just link me to your save and I'll resign itSmile

Thank you very much!!!
But i can't get past step 4 because my bluray drive of my 3.55 ps3 is broken :( so i can't start up Black Ops there.

I was thinking for a while... Is it possible that someone gives me an signed modded save, so i put that on on my OFW ps3?
06-30-2012, 11:59 AM #45
Fabhex
Save Point
Is this for 1.13 ????
06-30-2012, 01:04 PM #46
Rangers 1690
Who’s Jim Erased?
Whats up NGU just thought I would help some people out who couldn't make these or were just to lazy:p

This folder contains:
Black Ops 10k *Only works in Domination* XP EBOOTs for regions
BLUS30591
BLES01105
BLES01035
BLES01034
BLES01033

You get 10k XP for getting a kill, capturing a flag, and suiciding, and you will get 1337 XP for getting an assist

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

and for the regions i didn't include:

BLES01032:

BLES01031

BLJM60287

BLJM60286

Make sure for when you install the 1.02 .pkg that you delete your Black Ops save before your start up Black Ops with the modded EBOOT. Then just simply resign the modded save put onto you 4.11 OFW PS3 and start up Black Ops once you get to the start up screen quit Black Ops and then start Black Ops back up again and then you're doneSmile

Credits:
TheFallen - For his EBOOT Builder
DerekTrotter - Codes

1 question do you get banned using the 10k xp save data

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo