Post: [ TUT ] How to make UNBANNABLE mods for zombie. Try for believe!!!!!
06-15-2012, 11:17 PM #1
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys. I decide to release my own binds for all.....
Before start you have need these program:

1 - EliteMossy BO Modding Tool You must login or register to view this content.
2 - My own configuration You must login or register to view this content.
th
3 - This new config bind " BEST OF THE BEST" very simply, but work and fun in all maps!!!!!!!!!!! You must login or register to view this content.
Open the EliteMossy BO Modding Tool and change your bles region, open configuration and copy/paste on the tool screen. Press generate Eboot and save your own Eboot in your desktop or where you prefered. Make your save data (follow this tutorial You must login or register to view this content. ) have fun.

READ IMPORTANT

1- Every time you turn off your PS3 or exit the game returning at xbm; you reload game save data or binds no function!!!!

2- This mods work full for "host" in Kino der toten/ Five maps. For "non-host" in all maps but only "noclip" and "god mode". The weapons dvars only repeat "ONLY" if you the host. I think for binds not working in full mode in others maps (ascension,call of the dead, shangri-La and moon , because the patch for command in the folder game as for 1.02 update and non recognize the maps.
For me freeze ps3 if host in the above maps (ascension,call of the dead, shangri-La, moon)

However try it:carling: and you have hours and day of fun!!!!!!

Please reply at me any problems,bugs or anythings i help you.

Thanks for your support......

Special thanks for EliteMossy...:satisfied::satisfied: my guide in the world of hack......

and thanks
.choco
xFlamed
DEREKTROTTER
xRAW
peace....

P.S: I not try in classic zombie maps...
please reply for kwon or no working in these maP

VERY IMPORTANT

UPDATE 16/06/2012 19:50:00 pm

FOLLOW MY GUIDE STEP BY STEP AND NOT RESIGN DIFFERENT GAME SAVE DATA DIFFERENT YOUR BLES REGION OR NOT WORKING ONLINE.
MAKE NEW GAME SAVE DATA FOR YOUR BLES REGION AND TRY!!!!! I GUARANTEED.................:fa::fa:

PEACE.........
Last edited by Xx-GIPPI-xX ; 06-20-2012 at 09:11 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

EliteMossy, jack4au, rimka06510, Vultra

The following 6 users groaned at Xx-GIPPI-xX for this awful post:

GE90, Ninja, Cmd-X, Taylor, TiCiiX, Vampytwistッ
06-16-2012, 08:01 PM #20
Originally posted by 2424marco View Post
work only offline, because you no follow my guide , but resign save data!!!!
make your save data with your bles and you tested working online!!! TRY!! TRY!!! TRY!!!
i no a liak or fake REMEMBER but only things real and true.....
I don't understand this guy. =Z

The following 2 users say thank you to FallofReach for this useful post:

JamesSwagger, rimka06510
06-16-2012, 08:12 PM #21
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by UnboundHD View Post

Follow the tutorial I got it working last night pm me if you need the eboot.bin
06-16-2012, 08:17 PM #22
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by UnboundHD View Post

why don't understand ? you have try?????
06-16-2012, 08:41 PM #23
Guys. The reason why it's not working online because you need a 3.55 cfw to data transfer the 1.02 patch.ff to your 4.11 to connect online.
06-16-2012, 10:57 PM #24
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by 2424marco View Post
Hello guys. I decide to release my own binds for all.....
Before start you have need these program:

1 - EliteMossy BO Modding Tool You must login or register to view this content.
2 - My own configuration You must login or register to view this content.
th
Open the EliteMossy BO Modding Tool and change your bles region, open configuration and copy/paste on the tool screen. Press generate Eboot and save your own Eboot in your desktop or where you prefered. Make your save data (follow this tutorial You must login or register to view this content. ) have fun.

READ IMPORTANT

1- Every time you turn off your PS3 or exit the game returning at xbm; you reload game save data or binds no function!!!!

2- This mods work full for "host" in Kino der toten/ Five maps. For "non-host" in all maps but only "noclip" and "god mode". The weapons dvars only repeat "ONLY" if you the host. I think for binds not working in full mode in others maps (ascension,call of the dead, shangri-La and moon , because the patch for command in the folder game as for 1.02 update and non recognize the maps.
For me freeze ps3 if host in the above maps (ascension,call of the dead, shangri-La, moon)

However try it:carling: and you have hours and day of fun!!!!!!

Please reply at me any problems,bugs or anythings i help you.

Thanks for your support......

Special thanks for EliteMossy...:satisfied::satisfied: my guide in the world of hack......

and thanks
.choco
xFlamed
DEREKTROTTER
xRAW
peace....

P.S: I not try in classic zombie maps...
please reply for kwon or no working in these maP

VERY IMPORTANT

UPDATE 16/06/2012 19:50:00 pm

FOLLOW MY GUIDE STEP BY STEP AND NOT RESIGN DIFFERENT GAME SAVE DATA DIFFERENT YOUR BLES REGION OR NOT WORKING ONLINE.
MAKE NEW GAME SAVE DATA FOR YOUR BLES REGION AND TRY!!!!! I GUARANTEED.................:fa::fa:

PEACE.........

:lol: Elitemossy :lol: Hes A Joke, He Tried To Take Credit For What Was Leaked To Him, Aka Trying To Take Credit For What TheUnkn0wn Did.
06-16-2012, 11:11 PM #25
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
:lol: Elitemossy :lol: Hes A Joke, He Tried To Take Credit For What Was Leaked To Him, Aka Trying To Take Credit For What TheUnkn0wn Did.

I'm only knowing this now :O
06-16-2012, 11:14 PM #26
hey guys does it get u banned???
06-16-2012, 11:14 PM #27
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post
I'm only knowing this now :O

u didnt know that? me, derek, Choco, etc got banned from 5 start gamerz for calling him out :lol:

You must login or register to view this content.
06-16-2012, 11:17 PM #28
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
u didnt know that? me, derek, Choco, etc got banned from 5 start gamerz for calling him out :lol:

You must login or register to view this content.

hahaha you have been banned for the following reason. Fag LOL..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo