07-10-2012, 10:07 PM #1
Ps3TheOnE
youtube.com/user/Ps3The0nE1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU Friends This is my Last Gamesave and eboot.bin For all registered users Smile

R1 Normal Fire
R2 Rapid Fire

How to use:
DPAD_UP "god'Revive Far Away'Far Knife'Give ammo max ammo'axis delete"
DPAD_RIGHT "noclip
bind BUTTON_RTRIG " Rapid Fire almost all weapons "
DPAD_LEFT "Speed"Color zombie"Gravity
DPAD_DOWN "Best Guns For Maps"do not use the classic maps Only der Riese Used
bind BUTTON_START " Regular Guns For Classics Maps "Shi No Numa"Nacht der Untoten"Verrückt"Der Riese" Not host all time Have RayGun "

do not ask how to put it on your ps3 search the forum is full of tutorials on this topic

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to TheUnkn0wn For Release
Choco For Modding Save Tutorial
TheFallen for the EBOOT Builder
D3cH for This Binds speed and gravity

The following 15 users say thank you to Ps3TheOnE for this useful post:

19kylegreer96, Anonymo-_-, Dr. Dre, FAKA_ELITE, I-LOVE-Coockies, zL_j8hnb, Maty360414, Media907, Sal, STyLe_JapaN, Super Vegito, trilispy, TylerTheConcept, USAB, SlimShadyXV-
07-11-2012, 02:12 PM #11
Ps3TheOnE
Originally posted by Anonymo
muchas gracias bro este es el parche de cuando jugue contigo ,que desde entonces lo busco,gracias por liberarlo,ya te e dicho que eres la mejor persona de ngu....saludos y gracias por liberar

Thanks for Comments Bro xD
07-11-2012, 04:26 PM #12
Someone has said you dont need jailbreak to play solo? is that true?

I only want to play offline anyway Smile
07-11-2012, 05:53 PM #13
dude i notice you post this 2 times, did u fix the bugs?
07-11-2012, 06:17 PM #14
Ps3TheOnE
Originally posted by enryb View Post
Someone has said you dont need jailbreak to play solo? is that true?

I only want to play offline anyway Smile

don't need bro only copy and it's all for offline don't need patch:ff

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by diegojose313 View Post
dude i notice you post this 2 times, did u fix the bugs?

are different poststare
07-12-2012, 09:18 AM #15
johncov1
Do a barrel roll!
Does the save need resigning wiv xploder?
Thanks bro
07-12-2012, 09:41 AM #16
And what do you do with the eboot?

god I'm a noob at this, can anyone link me to a tutorial?
07-12-2012, 10:37 AM #17
Anonymo-_-
I am error
Originally posted by enryb View Post
And what do you do with the eboot?

god I'm a noob at this, can anyone link me to a tutorial?

solo seguir estos pasos:

En su 3.55 de PS3 de instalar la actualización 1.02, y luego copiar su EBOOT.BIN personalizado en su USRDIR. Elimine las operaciones encubiertas guardar los datos y poner en marcha el juego. En el menú principal, basta con hacer clic a través de todos los ajustes y cambiar su sensibilidad. Salir del juego, y sus datos modificados guardar estará listo para pasar por debajo de la Utilidad de datos guardados. Copia a un puerto USB y guardarlo para más tarde.
8. Instale la actualización 1.13 para operaciones encubiertas en su 3.55 de PS3. Vuelva a colocar la patch.ff en el directorio USRDIR / Inglés patch.rar .
9. La transferencia de datos a la 4.11 de PS3, a continuación, iniciar sesión en el 4,11 en la misma cuenta de usuario que se encontraba cuando se genera la operación de guardar personalizados. Copie el ahorrar más de su USB a tu PS3. Disfrute de su ata o comandos en línea

just follow these steps:

In your PS3 3.55 update install 1.02, and then copy your customized EBOOT.BIN USRDIR. Remove covert operations to save data and start the game. From the main menu, just click through all the settings and change your feeling. Exit the game and save modified data will be ready to go under Saved Data Utility. Copied to a USB port and save it for later.
8. Install update 1.13 for covert operations in its PS3 3.55. Replace the directory patch.ff USRDIR / English patch.rar.
9. Transferring data from PS3 to 4.11, then sign in at 4.11 in the same user account that was generated when the save custom. Copy the save more of your USB to your PS3. Enjoy your tie or command line
07-12-2012, 12:07 PM #18
USAB
Are you high?
Originally posted by johncov1 View Post
Does the save need resigning wiv xploder?
Thanks bro

exploders are for when you dont have a 3.55 jb ps3. otherwise, yes you will need
07-12-2012, 12:56 PM #19
Originally posted by Anonymo
solo seguir estos pasos:

En su 3.55 de PS3 de instalar la actualización 1.02, y luego copiar su EBOOT.BIN personalizado en su USRDIR. Elimine las operaciones encubiertas guardar los datos y poner en marcha el juego. En el menú principal, basta con hacer clic a través de todos los ajustes y cambiar su sensibilidad. Salir del juego, y sus datos modificados guardar estará listo para pasar por debajo de la Utilidad de datos guardados. Copia a un puerto USB y guardarlo para más tarde.
8. Instale la actualización 1.13 para operaciones encubiertas en su 3.55 de PS3. Vuelva a colocar la patch.ff en el directorio USRDIR / Inglés patch.rar .
9. La transferencia de datos a la 4.11 de PS3, a continuación, iniciar sesión en el 4,11 en la misma cuenta de usuario que se encontraba cuando se genera la operación de guardar personalizados. Copie el ahorrar más de su USB a tu PS3. Disfrute de su ata o comandos en línea

just follow these steps:

In your PS3 3.55 update install 1.02, and then copy your customized EBOOT.BIN USRDIR. Remove covert operations to save data and start the game. From the main menu, just click through all the settings and change your feeling. Exit the game and save modified data will be ready to go under Saved Data Utility. Copied to a USB port and save it for later.
8. Install update 1.13 for covert operations in its PS3 3.55. Replace the directory patch.ff USRDIR / English patch.rar.
9. Transferring data from PS3 to 4.11, then sign in at 4.11 in the same user account that was generated when the save custom. Copy the save more of your USB to your PS3. Enjoy your tie or command line

Thanks! Smile

Although I dont have a jb PS3 and just want to play offline, so i'm sure some of these steps dont count :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo