Post: Hosting Blackops XP Lobby Everyday (Not Fake, intended For )DESPERATE PEOPLE)
08-17-2012, 11:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [FONT=Century Gothic]Hey fat faces, its me again LOL..... Anyway i just wanted to let you ladies know that ill be doing Blackops XP Lobbs, Mainly for people who just wanna Prestige once To get a Prestige Token for MW3, Or are 13th 14th and wanna just scrape to 15th so it looks good on your mw3 player card thing Which i know people are obsessed with lol, yeah so if you wanna loBBY Then leave your psn Below.

Just a quick note on my gta platinum post: i get tons of messages a day guys so if you wanna send a message on PSN to my main account: Elliot_Waterson3 saying NGU, then that makes it easier for me to add You Thanks!!!!!Reaper
[/FONT]
DONT ADD ELLIOT31 OR BECAUSE THAT IS MY MAIN ACCOUNT AND I WONT ADD YOU
Last edited by elliot31 ; 08-18-2012 at 12:06 AM. Reason: MISTAKE SPELLING

The following 6 users say thank you to elliot31 for this useful post:

CRaZe_STuDD_, Mtx_FuRy, Ozzy97, Shackler's Rev, xLUKEMARSHALLx, xXL-JGoRtXx

The following 2 users groaned at elliot31 for this awful post:

iiReFuZee, Sara Underwood
09-16-2012, 02:12 AM #110
Mtx_FuRy
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by elliot31 View Post
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hey fat faces, its me again LOL..... Anyway i just wanted to let you ladies know that ill be doing Blackops XP Lobbs, Mainly for people who just wanna Prestige once To get a Prestige Token for MW3, Or are 13th 14th and wanna just scrape to 15th so it looks good on your mw3 player card thing Which i know people are obsessed with lol, yeah so if you wanna loBBY Then leave your psn Below.

Just a quick note on my gta platinum post: i get tons of messages a day guys so if you wanna send a message on PSN to my main account: Elliot_Waterson3 saying NGU, then that makes it easier for me to add You Thanks!!!!!Reaper
[/FONT]

I just PMed you with my PSN. Add me as soon as possible mate.
09-16-2012, 03:47 AM #111
plz add me again: kaliparov
09-25-2012, 06:47 AM #112
Default Avatar
swiftem
PSN : Swiftem_
09-25-2012, 07:14 AM #113
nice one are you still hosting?
09-25-2012, 04:53 PM #114
PriPri
Banned
Originally posted by elliot31 View Post
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hey fat faces, its me again LOL..... Anyway i just wanted to let you ladies know that ill be doing Blackops XP Lobbs, Mainly for people who just wanna Prestige once To get a Prestige Token for MW3, Or are 13th 14th and wanna just scrape to 15th so it looks good on your mw3 player card thing Which i know people are obsessed with lol, yeah so if you wanna loBBY Then leave your psn Below.

[/FONT]

Psn-Rand0mxDeath

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo