05-20-2013, 05:00 PM #1
jaaaasonx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thoughts on the new Call Of Duty GHOST ? , Are you looking forward to it ?

IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS LEGIT DATE

Activision has confirmed that a Call of Duty: Ghosts release date is scheduled for November 5, shipping on current generation Xbox 360 and PS3 consoles as well as PS4 and Xbox 720.
Last edited by jaaaasonx ; 05-20-2013 at 05:15 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to jaaaasonx for this useful post:

:HIGH:, Fapping Machine, NeedaLifeSoon, PrimeCreated, remi06
05-22-2013, 01:43 AM #20
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by x View Post
maybe same as all other COD's ?

are they all nov 5 cant remember :p
05-22-2013, 03:44 AM #21
Droxcy
Little One
Honestly I really am looking forward to Ghosts!

Once they said it has Peaking around corners, Sprinting over a wall much faster & the slide is neat. The one thing that really got me wet was "Player Customization" I scream FINALLY! The new engine looks great also, I really want to play this game much more than any other Call Of Duty.
05-22-2013, 06:01 AM #22
-Skyline
Anonymous
The new engine makes me compelled to get it and try it out... I'll be getting the PS4/PC version, I don't fancy being watched and yelling "HEEL!" every 10 seconds while making other stupid gestures, and not having to worry about someone walking past yelling "XBOX TV!"...
05-22-2013, 07:08 AM #23
NZ army
Do a barrel roll!
i cant wait for it. it looks mean!!!
05-22-2013, 08:34 AM #24
look's like it'll be good hope it stands up to my expectations
05-22-2013, 11:03 AM #25
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by Droxcy View Post
Honestly I really am looking forward to Ghosts!

Once they said it has Peaking around corners, Sprinting over a wall much faster & the slide is neat. The one thing that really got me wet was "Player Customization" I scream FINALLY! The new engine looks great also, I really want to play this game much more than any other Call Of Duty.

Originally posted by Skyline View Post
The new engine makes me compelled to get it and try it out... I'll be getting the PS4/PC version, I don't fancy being watched and yelling "HEEL!" every 10 seconds while making other stupid gestures, and not having to worry about someone walking past yelling "XBOX TV!"...

Originally posted by NZ
i cant wait for it. it looks mean!!!

Originally posted by maikeyb123 View Post
look's like it'll be good hope it stands up to my expectations

It does look good cant wait Happy
05-22-2013, 01:28 PM #26
Honestly I doubt they will be able to compete with other similar games. First they have alienated their primary fan base completely changing the direction of the franchise. Secondly competing games are far more ambitious with their premise. I honestly think this game will flop.
05-22-2013, 02:47 PM #27
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by BannedBefore View Post
Honestly I doubt they will be able to compete with other similar games. First they have alienated their primary fan base completely changing the direction of the franchise. Secondly competing games are far more ambitious with their premise. I honestly think this game will flop.

we will have to wait and see
05-22-2013, 04:43 PM #28
NNS
Grunt
I've had it pre-ordered a little while now. After watching the official trailer, I'm definitely a bit eager for the release. Really thankful that Treyarch has nothing to do with this title, there is actually hope.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo