06-14-2013, 02:43 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I seen loads of people say a new engine but that won't fix game design issues.
So what do people want ? same old COD or something new ? or something new that feels bit like COD ?
Try to explain what you wanted changed or new or what you want.
06-18-2013, 05:45 PM #11
Jango
I love my kitteh
I don't want something like cod4. I want a port. Or an exact remake.
06-18-2013, 06:08 PM #12
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
I would love if they put tanks and jets, like battlefield. Also to balance the guns out abit, I always see people using the same gun everytime.
06-19-2013, 12:45 PM #13
AnaSiktim
Bounty hunter
I want better maps Happy
06-19-2013, 12:48 PM #14
I want to see the Intervention from MW2^_^
06-19-2013, 12:53 PM #15
Ada Wong
So cute!
i want it to die out so there will be no more CoDs

haven't bought any CoD since Mw2
06-22-2013, 06:24 PM #16
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Besides the obvious NEW ENGINE & DEDICATED SERVERS...Five things I'd like to see:

1.) Score Streak system similar to Black Ops 2 that rewards aggressive gameplay. It doesn't just reward objective players, but it can reward objective killwhoring. MW3's SUPPORT POINT STREAKS WERE FUCKING TRASH because it rewards guys for doing team based things but it didn't take account for if that person was actually good at the game itself. Black Ops 2 is great in that sense. The game within the game of knowing that if I cap a highly contested B flag I will get my game changing Orbital VSAT OR ignoring a B flag to get two defender kills which gets me my Lodestar so that know I can clear the B flag from up above while my team gets it.

2.) Weapon variety like MW3 had. MW3 had 4 really good/great SMGS, 6 really good/great AR, 3 good snipers, 2 good LMGS and at launch 2 good shotguns and of course 2-3 good secondary weapons. So weapon variety similar to MW2, MW3 and even BO2. Keep in mind what people gravitate to has nothing to do with how many weapons are actually good.

3.) More maps at launch. 16-20 maps that at least 14-18 are on Ground War at launch. Inside those maps more destructible environments that could also help with strategy and flanking or choke point routes.

4.) A collection of the best killstreaks PLUS MAP BASED KILLSTREAKS(SCORE STREAKS) from the Modern Warfare series as well as some form of Orbital VSAT. I know people always rave about "COD4 simplicity" but honestly those days are gone. To me there are two types of stances on killstreaks. Either you're the guy complaining streaks because you're getting owned by them OR you are the guy getting the streaks reigning down on them. I do however feel the SUPPORT BS needs to not return and although only 3-5 streaks would be boring and honestly would hurt the game at this point, maybe having 10 streaks would be fine PLUS have map specific killstreaks. Maybe on a big map a specific type of air streak, or on small maps a specific type of ground streak.

5.) Revamped party system with more map options in the pregame lobby. Also handle rage quitting. Nothing extreme like banning rage quitters from online access but make it so when you're playing in a party less than 3 that you get the option to wait longer to get put into pregame lobbies instead of going thrown into 180-49 ass kickings. As long as you don't rage quit you stay with that option, but after 2-3 rage quits you don't have the option to wait anymore for a 48 period and you can be thrown into a fresh game or a beatdown. That way it gives people more incentive to not just ragequit.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Zwiik
06-23-2013, 09:12 PM #17
PS5
Haxor!
ONLY TWO THINGS:
on local offline splitscreen every thing is unlocked
bots on local offline splitscrenn similiar to bo1&2
06-26-2013, 02:33 AM #18
GrandTheftAuto
PS4 > Wii U > Xbox One
laser beams