Post: Who thinks Infinity Ward is going to do better with COD Ghosts then they did with MW3
06-24-2013, 04:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who thinks Infinity Ward is going to do better with COD Ghosts then they did with MW3 and why?

The following 2 users say thank you to modcity for this useful post:

HomelandSec, MW2TopTenWORLD

The following user groaned modcity for this awful post:

Jango
07-28-2013, 03:38 AM #20
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by modcity View Post
Who thinks Infinity Ward is going to do better with COD Ghosts then they did with MW3 and why?

No shit m8.
07-28-2013, 06:02 AM #21
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by modcity View Post
Who thinks Infinity Ward is going to do better with COD Ghosts then they did with MW3 and why?

They also need to support the competitive gaming, they weren't really supportive in the competitive gaming.

The following user thanked HomelandSec for this useful post:

Elk
07-28-2013, 07:04 AM #22
xVandal
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Naruto. View Post
Is this the goddamn Battlefield 4 section? Hell no. So get your gay ass battlefield loving ass outa' here bitch.

Listen, you have an awesome sig. But, Battlefield is not gay and if anything, that piece of shit you call cod is gay. It's filled with a bunch of little kids.

The following user thanked xVandal for this useful post:

modcity
07-29-2013, 12:13 AM #23
Originally posted by xVandal View Post
Listen, you have an awesome sig. But, Battlefield is not gay and if anything, that piece of shit you call cod is gay. It's filled with a bunch of little kids.

Very sorry man. I did not post that reply.
07-29-2013, 01:56 AM #24
xVandal
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Naruto. View Post
Very sorry man. I did not post that reply.

My bad, my reply should be deleted. I shouldn't of responded to you that way.
07-30-2013, 12:49 PM #25
v21075
Pokemon Trainer
I think the next Infinity Ward game looks great its called Titan Fall and the multiplayer looks smooth, the clowns making the next COD are only Infinity Ward in name I dont think any of the crew that made MW2 are even at that studio anymore they all either quit altogether or ended up at what is now Respawn Entertainment so will the game be better than MW3 doubtful but we shall see in time
07-30-2013, 04:03 PM #26
Elk
Lithium.
I honestly don't see why both Treyarch and Infinity Ward combine forces and make a better COD every other year, like once every 2-3.. that in turn will make the game a lot better seeing as both sides will be implementing their features but they might have different perspectives to what they want the game to look like.
Anyways, i just hope COSad Awesome Ghosts is going to be the bomb
07-30-2013, 10:42 PM #27
Bessonster
Bounty hunter
we're preddie much still playing the waiting game
07-31-2013, 09:13 PM #28
Soldier.
The Legend
I really hope they do a better job, MW3 wasn't my cup of tea by far! No

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo