06-25-2013, 10:06 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm sure if this has been posted then Soldier. will do me a favour and trash this for me:hitman:

I seen the trailer before on the TV and thought the soundtrack was quite intriguing. I'm not really into the CoD soundtracks as they're just noise to me, this one though actually caught my attention and wanted people's opinions on it.

Last edited by Richard. ; 06-25-2013 at 10:10 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

blazer425, Leftwinger
06-25-2013, 11:16 PM #2
risdamlou
Little One
if this will be the sound track it would be nice.. it gives a sorth of kick

The following user thanked risdamlou for this useful post:

Richard.
06-26-2013, 12:31 AM #3
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by risdamlou View Post
if this will be the sound track it would be nice.. it gives a sorth of kick

Hopefully it's the in game soundtrack also, I think it's a got a dark, gloomy feeling to it, which could fit well with the story.
06-26-2013, 02:32 AM #4
GrandTheftAuto
PS4 > Wii U > Xbox One
Yeah it does sound dark
06-26-2013, 08:37 AM #5
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by GrandTheftAuto View Post
Yeah it does sound dark

It sounds a lot darker than previous titles.
06-27-2013, 04:08 PM #6
Avast
Keeper
Thanks for the Post Smile
06-28-2013, 02:41 AM #7
blazer425
Music Producer / Gamer
Originally posted by Rich. View Post
I'm sure if this has been posted then Soldier. will do me a favour and trash this for me:hitman:

I seen the trailer before on the TV and thought the soundtrack was quite intriguing. I'm not really into the CoD soundtracks as they're just noise to me, this one though actually caught my attention and wanted people's opinions on it.

Honestly I like how they will hopefully be breaking away from the electronic feel from Black Ops II. This instrumental alone contains a lot of depth, and reminds me of the eeriness from the COD 4 Chernobyl mission. Music makes everything tie together.

The following 2 users say thank you to blazer425 for this useful post:

Richard., Soldier.
06-28-2013, 08:56 AM #8
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by blazer425 View Post
Honestly I like how they will hopefully be breaking away from the electronic feel from Black Ops II. This instrumental alone contains a lot of depth, and reminds me of the eeriness from the COD 4 Chernobyl mission. Music makes everything tie together.

Come to think of it that Chernobyl mission you're definitely right, you're also right about music making everything tie together.. People are to focused on the Multiplayer aspect of things if I'm honest and forget to realise that the Call of Duty have some great stories.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

Scullzyy
06-28-2013, 08:02 PM #9
sounds satanic i think
06-29-2013, 11:49 AM #10
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
sounds satanic i think

Devil's gonna get you Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.