07-01-2013, 05:17 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Infinity ward are giving us a free map for those that pre order the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

Call of Duty: Ghosts wants to give a special thanks for our Multiplayer fans. For everyone that pre-orders the game, you will receive the "Free Fall" downloadable bonus map at launch!

Free Fall drops players into a shattered skyscraper on the brink of collapse. Sideways staircases climb into the night sky, elevator shafts run along the ground, and what were once windows now form a terrifying glass floor, hundreds of feet above the city streets.

Call of Duty: Ghosts' dynamic map events are on full display in Free Fall, as the shattered building continues to fall throughout the match. With each drop, everything from sightlines, paths, and chokepoints change in real-time. The constantly shifting terrain will test even the most experienced players.

For those that have already pre-ordered the game, you're set and will be able to download the bonus map when Call of Duty: Ghosts launches.

Haven't reserved your copy yet? Check out our pre-order page to see the retailers in your region. *Offered at select retailers in select countries!

Follow our social pages for the latest Call of Duty: Ghosts news: Facebook ([url]www.facebook.com/CODGhosts[/url])
Twitter (@CallofDuty and @InfinityWard)

Source You must login or register to view this content.

Surce 2 - You must login or register to view this content.
07-01-2013, 06:00 PM #2
Yea we got Nuketown 2025 as a pre-order bonus for BO2, look at that now. Free for everyone. Lol
07-01-2013, 06:52 PM #3
i live in canada preorderd cod ghosts for pc,ps3,xbox and the map didnt come with it and the ghost camo aswell i mean call o duty is huge but restrcting cod maps and camo preorder bonuses for canada ... its really bad
07-01-2013, 07:05 PM #4
Sounds interesting falling buildings sounds familiar Awesome face. But I think they fall by them selves Facepalm
07-01-2013, 08:05 PM #5
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by iSpreadEagle View Post
Yea we got Nuketown 2025 as a pre-order bonus for BO2, look at that now. Free for everyone. Lol
hm im guessing every1 will probably get it by January with the season pass and then they will give it out to every1
07-02-2013, 05:28 AM #6
So, what if you preorder, and cancel Happy
not that i would js.
07-02-2013, 06:17 AM #7
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xX View Post
So Infinity ward are giving us a free map for those that pre order the game.

Call of Duty: Ghosts wants to give a special thanks for our Multiplayer fans. For everyone that pre-orders the game, you will receive the "Free Fall" downloadable bonus map at launch!

Free Fall drops players into a shattered skyscraper on the brink of collapse. Sideways staircases climb into the night sky, elevator shafts run along the ground, and what were once windows now form a terrifying glass floor, hundreds of feet above the city streets.

Call of Duty: Ghosts' dynamic map events are on full display in Free Fall, as the shattered building continues to fall throughout the match. With each drop, everything from sightlines, paths, and chokepoints change in real-time. The constantly shifting terrain will test even the most experienced players.

For those that have already pre-ordered the game, you're set and will be able to download the bonus map when Call of Duty: Ghosts launches.

Haven't reserved your copy yet? Check out our pre-order page to see the retailers in your region. *Offered at select retailers in select countries!

Follow our social pages for the latest Call of Duty: Ghosts news: Facebook ([url]www.facebook.com/CODGhosts[/url])
Twitter (@CallofDuty and @InfinityWard)

Source You must login or register to view this content.

Surce 2 - You must login or register to view this content.

Free Fall kinda seems like Arkaden from MW3 Happy
07-02-2013, 07:33 AM #8
Seems like something COD makers would do. A gift to attract more attention i guess. Good Luck on the Game Buyers. I will probably just stick with bo2.
07-02-2013, 12:45 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
That map sounds pretty badass.
07-04-2013, 10:53 AM #10
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Another incentive to get more people to buy Call of Duty. But a skyscraper, that falls? I would like to know where they got the idea for that, I sure hope it wasn't from LEVOLUTION. tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo