Post: Call of Duty Ghosts LEAKED Multiplayer Killstreaks & Vehicles Jets, Choppers, & Tanks
07-24-2013, 06:14 PM #1
LegacY_HD
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
07-24-2013, 10:37 PM #2
HackMii24
Pokemon Trainer
Smell that, Legacy? Smells like bullshit!

If anything, Infinity Ward is doing anything but making a game like Battlefield. Tanks and jets usable in the game? I would definitely cancel my pre-order if that were to happen. I think what you mean is that for certain maps, (let's use Free Fall) you will land in via helicopter or parachute when the game starts (the countdown). And for other maps (flat, large maps) maybe you will ride a tank in the map.

And for killsteaks, the whole "hidden killstreak" for certain types of strike packages would be a good idea. For instance, maybe they would bring back some sort of nuke for Assault packages. Then in another, like Support, maybe some sort of indestructible support aircraft you can call in. Idk. Just an opinion.

But personally, I think they're just going to make it so you can enter the map in a different way, just to spice things up. They wouldn't make the game ANYTHING like Battlefield, otherwise gamers would just buy Battlefield.
07-25-2013, 12:26 AM #3
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Damn you want to get dislikes?
07-25-2013, 12:43 AM #4
Originally posted by HD View Post

Why wait for Call of duty ghost, when you can play battlefield right now with tanks and choppers.. You COD fanboys i will never understandChoco
07-25-2013, 12:48 AM #5
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by HD View Post

I don't think this is real.. But nice try..
07-27-2013, 01:07 PM #6
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
No, just no.
07-27-2013, 02:14 PM #7
Scott_Harrison
Do a barrel roll!
Lol, no... Seriously. Just no.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo