08-14-2013, 05:30 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You can find the live stream link in the sticky threads and the shoutbox notice.
You must login or register to view this content. is going to be active so be sure to tweet us and follow.

This thread is for the community views on the revealing so have fun.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 08-14-2013 at 05:34 PM.
08-14-2013, 11:18 PM #11
TheGreatestSyn
Bounty hunter
I thought It was going to be awful , but it actually doesn't look that bad, I also like the sound of the gamemode cranked I think infinity ward are trying to get rid of campers, it looks promising compared to the bo2 and mw3 mp reveal
08-16-2013, 09:00 AM #12
xLew--
Former Staff
From what I've heard it sounds like a different game, one that I'm interested in! I've not even seen the reveal yet. I best go check it before I gas myself up.
08-16-2013, 09:15 AM #13
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by GodDrinksPepsi View Post
EDIT: I went into the reveal planning on being disappointed and after the reveal I was surprisingly satisfied on the gameplay that showed off. One thing I am really looking forward to is Search and Rescue because I am a big fan of Search and Destroy.

you were satisfied with every gun bieng a full auto M14 or SMR or SVU?
08-16-2013, 10:17 AM #14
v21075
Pokemon Trainer
I have to say what they showed looked great but until we see how the game functions online i.e. how badly the game will lag - or not as the case may be - and how good or bad the network code is I will reserve judgement, the main issue with COD over the past 3 releases has been lag compensation, if they got that right this time the series will have moved forward far more than because of any new perk system, game mode, kill streak or character customisation, the real proof is in the playing
08-16-2013, 11:29 PM #15
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
you were satisfied with every gun bieng a full auto M14 or SMR or SVU?

I don't get what your trying to say..
08-17-2013, 01:47 AM #16
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
I don't get what your trying to say..

guns are 2-3 hit kills
08-17-2013, 11:58 AM #17
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
guns are 2-3 hit kills

The only guns I saw that had 2-3 hit kills where the marksmen class which was counteracted with major recoil, also the game is still in pre alpha stages.
08-18-2013, 11:16 AM #18
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
The only guns I saw that had 2-3 hit kills where the marksmen class which was counteracted with major recoil, also the game is still in pre alpha stages.

SMGs look like they had 3-5 hit kill damage
ARs looked like 3-5 kill.
Also flinch makes a come back :(
08-19-2013, 02:42 PM #19
zander22
Can’t trickshot me!
I think all the hip firing is bs. They take out the skill factor. I think they should but they won't make the spread of the hip fire more random.
All in all it's another call of duty with the same problems.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo