08-14-2013, 05:30 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You can find the live stream link in the sticky threads and the shoutbox notice.
You must login or register to view this content. is going to be active so be sure to tweet us and follow.

This thread is for the community views on the revealing so have fun.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 08-14-2013 at 05:34 PM.
08-14-2013, 05:45 PM #2
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
It looks better than I expected it to be
08-14-2013, 05:47 PM #3
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
You can find the live stream link in the sticky threads and the shoutbox notice.
You must login or register to view this content. is going to be active so be sure to tweet us and follow.

Im guessing the Nukes back?
08-14-2013, 06:17 PM #4
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
EDIT: I went into the reveal planning on being disappointed and after the reveal I was surprisingly satisfied on the gameplay that showed off. One thing I am really looking forward to is Search and Rescue because I am a big fan of Search and Destroy.
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-14-2013 at 09:54 PM.
08-14-2013, 06:30 PM #5
it looks better than i expected it to be
but still im not judging and hoping it wont have much downsides as Mw3
08-14-2013, 06:39 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Fixed a number of issues , and added a ton more content at the same time keeps it to it's core.
Not going to lie it made me smile more compared to MW3/BO2 looking forward to how it plays.

Going to be picking it up why because I get hours out of it.
08-14-2013, 09:43 PM #7
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
You can find the live stream link in the sticky threads and the shoutbox notice.

Looked great but that's what i said every time i saw a COD MP Reveal & it ended up being shit, Lol. Hopefully this one is good.
08-14-2013, 09:53 PM #8
HomelandSec
League Champion
Looks really great from the trailer/ news articles from other gaming sites.
08-14-2013, 10:10 PM #9
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Looks decent and honestly I throught MW3 and especially BO2 were steps in the right direction in regards to game modes and a good amount of weapons depth.

However the apparent return of Support strike package is disheartening. I have been on the record stating that Support is the 2nd worst decision put into a Call of Duty game.

The idea of supporting your team is really just a way for bad players to impact a game and gives no incentive to improve. As more info comes out I will give full opinion but I'm going to say now that people who use Support are garbage players 80% of the time and that has no place .

BO2 's score streaks is the better way to reward players for more than kills. Although I know someone will make the straw man argument of "Support allows you to have fun, not try hard, camp, drop shot or use overpowered weapons " instead of admitting thry blow.

I digress because maybe Support won't be as bad. Game itself looks good but nothing about that was next gen worthy. I'd be interested to see those differences. Infinite Ward games also tend to be more fun. Also loving the soldier customization.
08-14-2013, 10:30 PM #10
The game looked like every other Call of Duty:
Shit
Over rated
Over played
worse than BF

and so on. I did like the perk layout though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo