08-16-2013, 03:23 AM #1
xPinnacle--
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so from the looks of the MP reveal yesterday, who's getting Ghost? Also what edition are you getting? I'll be getting the hardened edition.
08-16-2013, 03:40 AM #2
Moment
Banned
Originally posted by xPinnacle
Okay so from the looks of the MP reveal yesterday, who's getting Ghost? Also what edition are you getting? I'll be getting the hardened edition.

Pre-Ordered the hardened edition!! pretty excited to get it on november 5th Happy
08-16-2013, 03:46 AM #3
Jango
I love my kitteh
Regular as of now. Maybe I will upgrade to Hardened in the future.
08-16-2013, 03:47 AM #4
xPinnacle--
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Moment View Post
Pre-Ordered the hardened edition!! pretty excited to get it on november 5th Happy

I'm pre-ordering it Monday so I can get 50 extra in store-credit towards it.
08-16-2013, 03:48 AM #5
nero164
Do a barrel roll!
I am...Hope fully the sounds and footstep wont be as horrible ass black ops2
08-16-2013, 03:49 AM #6
nero164
Do a barrel roll!
I didn't even play black ops 2 for 3 months......I couldn't take the bland looking weapons and maps
08-16-2013, 03:52 AM #7
Moment
Banned
Originally posted by Mr.
I am just getting the regular edition. The past 2 H.E. were a waste of money (I got the H.E. since MW2). And I don't want the hardened edition because I already have 2 gopro HD cameras. So thats why I am getting the regular edition.

Hardened edition is seeming pretty worth it since you get the season pass included, it would cost me more to buy the regular and then the season pass, plus this will be my first time pre ordering a cod game, and getting a special edition of it.
08-16-2013, 07:12 AM #8
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Pre Ordered Hardened Edition! And I get the Season Pass. Really excited!!!
08-16-2013, 07:34 AM #9
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by xPinnacle
Okay so from the looks of the MP reveal yesterday, who's getting Ghost? Also what edition are you getting? I'll be getting the hardened edition.

Going to get the Hardened Edition, seems like they changed a lots of different things which is a good thing. Saw some famous youtubers thoughts of the game and they said very good things about the game.
08-16-2013, 08:48 AM #10
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
I will not fall for the hype again, this will be the same crap as all other cods im gonna go for BF4 it just looks so much more of a game where you have to think and plan things not just run and shoot.

The following user thanked RADDY1993 for this useful post:

Soldier.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo