08-19-2013, 02:00 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Please note he only played an alpha build, running on PC virtual machine close to xbox one hardware.
After this looking forward to this game.
08-19-2013, 04:53 PM #2
nero164
Do a barrel roll!
Drift0r sounds like he knows what he is talking about. I hope his video get recognize by IW and use some of his ideas for ghost.
08-19-2013, 09:49 PM #3
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Informative watch thanks! Happy

Drif0r does know what hes talking about, but its a matter of the devs taking all this constructive criticism and implementing it into the game. The only thing I don't agree with is his view on game modes, I think game modes are one of the bigger things that has CoD getting stale so quick, not enough choices. The fact that so much is still broken based from what he said kind of worries me, granted its alpha but still the game drops in 2 1/2 months. I think they need to focus on making a NEXT GEN only CoD and not try and make a CoD for every console current/nextgen, the people running next gen aren't going to get shit out of ghosts except some PC graphics that CoD has had for quite some time Awesome face /
08-19-2013, 11:09 PM #4
Demand
Keeper
Ok I just heard that there is potentially stopping power, painkiller as a perk, and danger close.....and that the cod app and cod account stuff is probably not going to work for a while. This game will be a HUGE disappointment to me if any of that is true.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo