10-26-2013, 08:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
Well guys. only a matter of time before we all have our hands on a copy of Call of Duty Ghosts for jtags/flashed xbox's/PS3's!!! Check out some things I've found.
You must login or register to view this content.
Maps:
Prison Break
Octane
Tremor
Freight
Whiteout
Stromfront
Siege
Warhawk
Sovereign
Stonehaven
Overload
Chasm
Flooded
Strikezone

Game Modes:
TDM
Free for All
Search and Destroy
Domination
Kill Confirmed
Search and Rescue
Grind – recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team
Blitz
Cranked
Infected
Hunted (normal and FFA versions)- resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority

and LEAKED footage of the menu/gamemodes/maps: You must login or register to view this content.

thanks again amplif1er
whose ready to play? all Mute0909 said to me was, you will not be disappointed. =D

Some more info thanks to amplif1er

Originally posted by another user
!!!! SPOILERS !!!!

Extinction is fun ^-^

The aliens remind you bit of Far Cry 3 Blood dragons dog minions. They are purple & black and are crawling (like dogs in zombies) and they spit some sort of acid at you. Instead of having unlimited health like normal Zombies, you have a health bar and in order to restore it you have to pick up HP packages. You have to destroy alien eggs. You can find guns lying around and they got light blue glow on them. Also there is a mini-gun and a massive dog look a like alien. Has lots of play-ability and just awesome game mode.

EDITESad Awesome There is no photos or video to back up my info, but this is something I know i'm talking about and is the 1st piece of information about Extinction mode. I'll post more information about it as time comes.

Credits: CharlieIntel, Mute0909, and an unknown source for the Extinction gamemode. @amplif1er for the Extinction info, and leaked videos.

Enjoy Winky Winky,
CORE
Last edited by corereflex ; 10-26-2013 at 09:59 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to corereflex for this useful post:

amplif1er, jackaree, zZHackzZ
10-26-2013, 09:45 PM #11
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Another video stare ngu and your posting minimums! Awesome face

The following user thanked amplif1er for this useful post:

corereflex
10-26-2013, 09:46 PM #12
Originally posted by amplif1er View Post
VIDEOS Happy

Adding to thread and saving them, for reuploading purposes! :vince:
10-26-2013, 09:56 PM #13
Originally posted by amplif1er View Post
Another video stare ngu and your posting minimums! Awesome face

You must login or register to view this content. all the videos are saved for reuploading purposes Smile thanks again amp
10-27-2013, 02:38 AM #14
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
I looked on his Instagram and he said hes not leaking "shit" in his words lol...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo