11-09-2013, 07:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want all hackers and booster removed from leaderboard I'm sure I'm not the only one who's fed up with it

The following 4 users groaned at star192 for this awful post:

Kieron, MrBerrics, Turk_Warrior, zxvalleymodz
11-10-2013, 07:39 PM #29
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by Chaos View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Thats because people are waiting for next gen.
11-10-2013, 07:56 PM #30
Originally posted by .Relentless. View Post
Thats because people are waiting for next gen.

11-10-2013, 08:57 PM #31
DrackBert
Bounty hunter

10$ for me is 7.99€ eheheheh Happy
11-10-2013, 09:21 PM #32
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER

People have sold their consoles to put towards next gen. Look, nothing you say will justify your remark.
COD sales have increased yearly.
11-10-2013, 09:55 PM #33
Yeah, its not that hard to say that they can patch RTM, Howver, they know Server side who is hacking/modding, Those people are just gonna be banned from psn, and most of those people are already Console Banned, they will just change there CID the same way i do. The Ban process.. from psn is a joke. New name, and all, But luckly PS4 will be out soon, and there wont be any modding, cause... well why pay 60 USD for plus, just to mod be banned, and pay another 60, just wait till the ps4 comes out, to get ghost, black ops 2/3 by then And hopefully those leaderboards will be nice.
11-10-2013, 10:40 PM #34
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
100% guarantee.
The game is newly released, Not only could they be sued for hackers in there game the company could be closed down.
Think im kidding look it up.
Remember MW3 token hack? People got banned, Believe me people are already getting banned now.

bro the company isnt making a full game i reackon they should make a game with 4 years timeframe cod ghost was just a rushed game
11-11-2013, 06:18 PM #35
Bans have already started and will continue. I was fortunate enough to get Ghosts early and was able to chat with some folks from Infinity Ward and they are banning thousands of people.
11-11-2013, 06:29 PM #36
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
Sony's system yes. However it's the developers responsibility to maintain the game.

Yes Sony's system, Therefore IW cannot maintain their game if Sony doesn't maintain their system, IW are powerless against RTM and dual bootable custom firmware. IW cannot face any legal action from Sony haha! Sony's system is the one that's causing problems! Smile
11-12-2013, 09:47 PM #37
who the fuck is imcsx
Originally posted by xColdFlameHD View Post
Say the guy who is fan boy of iMCSx Happy!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo