11-09-2013, 07:52 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Ghost Rant !

So lets be honest, Ghost is not the best game ever. I've been playing for three days straight and somehow I keep going down on the leaderboards. =[] I mean this Game is like MW2 2.5 With extra hax. (Said by DeNo). This is got to be the worst CoSad Awesome Game I have ever played to be honest. This game is officially completely ruined! RTE nor eboots will ever be fixed till PS4 comes out Enzo

So Below post below what you think about the game!

The following 2 users say thank you to Ace for this useful post:

cod5cl, xLew--
11-11-2013, 05:08 PM #20
TrueDemise
Gym leader
Originally posted by Thadrow View Post
I feel Ghosts is one of the worst CODs made. Yes I play it. But I haven't felt disappointed in a game in a long time. I enjoyed Mw2, 3 Bo 1 and 2. Even if each game had their downfalls they were still pretty good.

Ghosts left out great modes out .. Demo hq ctf snd. You have people who can hack .

It's just not as fun as it used tobe and I think that's mostly towards Ghosts then cod as a whole . I used to hate treyarch . Now I prefer them leaps and bounds over IW. IW honestly looks like they've hired new people or are purposedly trying to make the game look bad
IW hasn't had the same team since cod4, they got fired before mw2 came out I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.
11-11-2013, 06:20 PM #21
Just because you play a lot doesn't make you good; therefore you wouldn't go up as fast as others on the leaderboard, which in turn causes you to go down. I play Blitz with my clan and we are all in the top 250...leaderboards are fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo