11-09-2013, 07:52 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Ghost Rant !

So lets be honest, Ghost is not the best game ever. I've been playing for three days straight and somehow I keep going down on the leaderboards. =[] I mean this Game is like MW2 2.5 With extra hax. (Said by DeNo). This is got to be the worst CoSad Awesome Game I have ever played to be honest. This game is officially completely ruined! RTE nor eboots will ever be fixed till PS4 comes out Enzo

So Below post below what you think about the game!

The following 2 users say thank you to Ace for this useful post:

cod5cl, xLew--
11-09-2013, 07:59 PM #2
Cesei
Banned
No point writing it here almost everyone here hacks the game, tweet it to infinity ward.
11-09-2013, 08:07 PM #3
Ace
Former Staff Member
Originally posted by Cesei View Post
No point writing it here almost everyone here hacks the game, tweet it to infinity ward.

LOL , I hack too. =3 so I really don't care about the game, this post was for how bad the game is.
11-09-2013, 08:14 PM #4
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
> Rants about CoD
> Prob still plays it everyday
> Typical CoD player

The following 10 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

بومبو, Camaro, SweatyMidgets, Fox243, HomelandSec, NJN, Porter_Justice, Sal, xKtF, xLew--
11-09-2013, 08:15 PM #5
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by Tazory View Post

Ghost Rant !

So lets be honest, Ghost is not the best game ever. I've been playing for three days straight and somehow I keep going down on the leaderboards. =[] I mean this Game is like MW2 2.5 With extra hax. (Said by DeNo). This is got to be the worst CoSad Awesome Game I have ever played to be honest. This game is officially completely ruined! RTE nor eboots will ever be fixed till PS4 comes out Enzo

". I've been playing for three days straight and somehow I keep going down on the leaderboards" Do you not stop to think and that might just be you? Im in the top 100...
11-09-2013, 09:34 PM #6
Originally posted by Tazory View Post

Ghost Rant !

i think i say this alot (mainly cod fan boys) activision puts out the same shit every year starting from mw2 but people are addicted to this series so they buy it every year and it will be the only game they buy so if they buy this then activision will just keep making these shity games and with weak encryption
11-10-2013, 01:17 AM #7
PakMan
I’m too L33T
ill be playing on PS4 legit!!
11-10-2013, 01:27 AM #8
SataQ
Space Ninja
Originally posted by .Relentless. View Post
". I've been playing for three days straight and somehow I keep going down on the leaderboards" Do you not stop to think and that might just be you? Im in the top 100...

Why is their something in me that tells me you are not telling the truth. Enzo
11-10-2013, 01:29 AM #9
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by SataQ View Post
Why is their something in me that tells me you are not telling the truth. Enzo

Would you like me to take a screenshot?
11-10-2013, 01:35 AM #10
SataQ
Space Ninja
Originally posted by .Relentless. View Post
Would you like me to take a screenshot?