11-13-2013, 10:27 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I only used the MR 28 so far...... and have to say it's pretty meh.
Maybe it the fact the game feels like it on HC all the time.

Anybody else played with the other rifles what setup do you use?
11-13-2013, 11:54 PM #2
Default Avatar
Dylan
Mk14 3 burst and red dot =3

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content. - now Free
11-14-2013, 01:14 AM #3
yea? you think thats a good setup? idk i might try it..
Originally posted by Apple
Mk14 3 burst and red dot =3

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content. - now Free
11-14-2013, 01:16 AM #4
I really like the IA-2! very good, I use Silencer with red dot.
11-14-2013, 10:15 AM #5
Novelette
The Anthem
They all balance out with each other.

I personally prefer the IA-2 and the SVU (always a 2HK w/ 400 RPM). The IA-2 has a 3HK range but it's really far.. If you're playing a smaller map, you'll rarely be shooting in that distance range anyways.
11-15-2013, 02:19 AM #6
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
MK14 with Red Dot is AMAZING. I remember using it on MW3 and it was BEAST and luckily people were too busy complaining about Type 95 and ACR to notice how good MK14 was. It's good again in Ghosts trust me. I'm a fan of semi auto weapons when not using SMGs.

MK14 with Red or many Holographic Sight with extended mags or Armor Piercing. Any other sight is terrible, although I'll be honest and say I think only noobs use thermal and ACOG sights on guns that aren't Sniper Rifles.
11-15-2013, 02:22 AM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by aClubSandwich View Post
They all balance out with each other.

I personally prefer the IA-2 and the SVU (always a 2HK w/ 400 RPM). The IA-2 has a 3HK range but it's really far.. If you're playing a smaller map, you'll rarely be shooting in that distance range anyways.

Oh....that sounds like fun.
I was looking at the stats 2 hit kill range is super long for both rifles. May have to give that a try Smile
Maybe I was a bit harsh on them and they do have a point.
11-15-2013, 02:45 AM #8
Novelette
The Anthem
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Oh....that sounds like fun.
I was looking at the stats 2 hit kill range is super long for both rifles. May have to give that a try Smile
Maybe I was a bit harsh on them and they do have a point.

Their downside in my opinion would be their lack of close range battles. The hip fire is pretty horrendous but at the same time, you do only need two shots. I don't find myself going CQC with it that much anyways, I maintain a 31% accuracy on the leaderboards.
11-15-2013, 01:34 PM #9
Ia-2 or mk14 are my primary weapons of choice. Silenced. With hybrid thermal. #beast
11-16-2013, 11:11 AM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by aClubSandwich View Post
Their downside in my opinion would be their lack of close range battles. The hip fire is pretty horrendous but at the same time, you do only need two shots. I don't find myself going CQC with it that much anyways, I maintain a 31% accuracy on the leaderboards.

Dual pistols or a shotgun simple
But yea CQC they are pretty bad. Not bad not bad at all Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo