Post: Stop Bitching About "God Mode" Classes | Keep NGU Peaceful
11-20-2013, 12:59 AM #1
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As many of you know, "God Mode" classes are about to be/have been released for Ghosts..(Or are they? :?) First of all, everyone needs to realize this is an overall modding site. Secondly, this won't ruin the game. I'm not taking sides in this... but seriously, people make a bigger deal out of this then it really is.
________________________________________________________________________________________
People Online

I'll give you an example:

I just checked to see how many people are online on Call of Duty: Ghosts. There are around 124,214 people online. Let's say that 1/100th of the people get "God Mode" classes.

People with "God Mode" classes: 1242
People w/o "God Mode" classes: 122,972

1242 + 122,972 = 124,214 Total People Online
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Modded Lobbies

Let's break it down into lobbies... (Assuming there are 12 people in a lobby)

1242/12 = 103.5 (Lobbies containing only people with "God Mode" classes and no legit players)

103.5 * 1242 = 1242 (The number we started with, and also how many lobbies could contain a player with "God Mode" classes; this is also assuming all of them are online)
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Legit Lobbies

124,214/12 = 10351.16666666667
10351.16666666667 - 1242 = 9109.166666666667 So roughly 9109 LEGIT lobbies.

Modded Lobbies | 1242
Legit Lobbies | 9109

Although this may not be the greatest example because I don't know how many people actually get "God Mode" classes, it goes to show there will always be more legit lobbies than modded lobbies as long as the ratio doesn't get to 1/12th which I highly doubt will happen anytime soon...

On to the next part; tell me you cannot just back out of a lobby if there is someone modding in it... Wait, why am I defending modders in the first place on a MODDING SITE? At the end of the day it really doesn't matter if you get into one lobby with someone with "God Mode" classes... This is going to be the last COD on PS3, so let people enjoy it how they want to.. If your still going to complain just buy one of the Next-Gen Consoles.. (There are not that many people that have modded classes on it even though it can be transferred...). Let NGU stay peaceful and don't flame at someone for releasing something..

- lllxXHackerXxlll

P.S.: I luh u Seems
P.P.S.: I ask that you don't flame this thread.... just post your opinion in a kindly manner Smile
P.P.P.S.: This also applies to MW3 -__-
Last edited by {H} | Exception ; 11-20-2013 at 01:18 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to {H} | Exception for this useful post:

BroIDontMod, F34RSUM, ImAzazel, SeeNoKey

The following 17 users groaned at {H} | Exception for this awful post:

RAB, Eddie Mac, Absolute Zero, Red-EyeX32, chiefclueless, Dman93, FiNal_EleMeNt, Frost Mods, HomelandSec, Joel, King Sosa, KINGMANI, Reus_BVB, Vampytwistッ, warman_94, Winter
11-20-2013, 08:28 PM #11
Originally posted by HomelandSec View Post
You're a skid who has "Hackzz" in there name. You use programs that you didn't create and you call yourself hacker.

Now, you need to wait a fucking second.
Just because of his name doesn't mean he's a skid.

Yeah, its a skiddish name, but i know hacker really well. He's one of my closest friends in the scene. He doesn't just use tools he didn't create. He makes his own shit. He may not always release them, but thats because he takes his time on it, and sometimes its private.

Have you seen his youtube videos? He breaks it down for even the stupidest of noobs to understand. He knows quite a bit, hell even in some stuff more than i do. :p So keep your false accusation to yourself.

Just because he likes to have fun modding a video game doesn't mean you need to call him out like that. He was only stating his opinion. So get your facts straight before bashing my friend.
Last edited by ImAzazel ; 11-20-2013 at 08:33 PM. Reason: cos fuck u

The following user thanked ImAzazel for this useful post:

{H} | Exception
11-20-2013, 08:38 PM #12
csfola10taky
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hackzz View Post
As many of you know, "God Mode" classes are about to be/have been released for Ghosts..(Or are they? :?) First of all, everyone needs to realize this is an overall modding site. Secondly, this won't ruin the game. I'm not taking sides in this... but seriously, people make a bigger deal out of this then it really is.
________________________________________________________________________________________
People Online

I just checked to see how many people are online on Call of Duty: Ghosts. There are around 124,214 people online. Let's say that 1/100th of the people get "God Mode" classes.

Modded Lobbies

1242/12 = 103.5 (Lobbies containing only people with "God Mode" classes and no legit players)

103.5 * 1242 = 1242 (The number we started with, and also how many lobbies could contain a player with "God Mode" classes; this is also assuming all of them are online)
Legit Lobbies

Modded Lobbies | 1242
Legit Lobbies | 9109

Although this may not be the greatest example because I don't know how many people actually get "God Mode" classes, it goes to show there will always be more legit lobbies than modded lobbies as long as the ratio doesn't get to 1/12th which I highly doubt will happen anytime soon...

On to the next part; tell me you cannot just back out of a lobby if there is someone modding in it... Wait, why am I defending modders in the first place on a MODDING SITE? At the end of the day it really doesn't matter if you get into one lobby with someone with "God Mode" classes... This is going to be the last COD on PS3, so let people enjoy it how they want to.. If your still going to complain just buy one of the Next-Gen Consoles.. (There are not that many people that have modded classes on it even though it can be transferred...). Let NGU stay peaceful and don't flame at someone for releasing something..

- lllxXHackerXxlll

P.P.S.: I ask that you don't flame this thread.... just post your opinion in a kindly manner Smile

there is a little error :p
103.5 modded lobbies not 1247 Smile

The following user thanked csfola10taky for this useful post:

{H} | Exception
11-20-2013, 08:46 PM #13
lobbyhax
Trustworthy lvl 3
As many of you know, "God Mode" classes are about to be/have been released for Ghosts..(Or are they? :?) First of all, everyone needs to realize this is an overall modding site. Secondly, this won't ruin the game. I'm not taking sides in this... but seriously, people make a bigger deal out of this then it really is.
People Online

Modded Lobbies

Legit Lobbies

Modded Lobbies | 1242
Legit Lobbies | 9109

- lllxXHackerXxlll

This is so funny! Thankyou for making me laugh. I love how you've gone and done the maths to really express your views on the subject. Good job!
My views tho, it starts off painless and there's hardly anyone with the mods etc. But then it spreads. I'm pretty sure if you played MW2 back in the day, you would understand that at one point it was hard to get into a game without it having some f*cker with god mode or whatever else in the lobby. (i refer to these people as f*ckers, but in reality i am also one of them )
My 2 worthless cents. Peace.

The following 2 users say thank you to lobbyhax for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, HomelandSec
11-20-2013, 08:50 PM #14
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Cod ghost mods being transferred to next gen
COD GHOST MODDED CLASSES BEING TRANSFERRED TO NEXTGEN.

Dear Infinity Ward, are you retarded? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ALLOW TO TRANSFER STUFF? RETARDS DERP!
11-20-2013, 09:15 PM #15
People Online

Modded Lobbies

Legit Lobbies

Modded Lobbies | 1242
Legit Lobbies | 9109

- lllxXHackerXxlll

What happened to the guy who made a thread on ghosts god mode classes?
11-20-2013, 09:28 PM #16
Percal
Do a barrel roll!
People Online

Modded Lobbies

Legit Lobbies

Modded Lobbies | 1242
Legit Lobbies | 9109

- lllxXHackerXxlll

I'm sorry, but what's a god mode class?
11-20-2013, 09:45 PM #17
Novelette
The Anthem
Why is everyone getting so hurt about this? Lol.

The following 2 users say thank you to Novelette for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, ImAzazel
11-20-2013, 10:42 PM #18
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by csfola10taky View Post
there is a little error :p
103.5 modded lobbies not 1247 Smile

Your misunderstood what I did. :p If there were only 103.5 that would mean each lobby would have all twelve players with modded classes.. How likely is that? So I broke it down to where there is only 1 person with modded classes in a lobby. :p
11-20-2013, 10:44 PM #19
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by lobbyhax View Post
This is so funny! Thankyou for making me laugh. I love how you've gone and done the maths to really express your views on the subject. Good job!
My views tho, it starts off painless and there's hardly anyone with the mods etc. But then it spreads. I'm pretty sure if you played MW2 back in the day, you would understand that at one point it was hard to get into a game without it having some f*cker with god mode or whatever else in the lobby. (i refer to these people as f*ckers, but in reality i am also one of them )
My 2 worthless cents. Peace.

Yeah, I agree; I honestly wish that it wouldn't get released... but like I said: I doubt many people will have the nerve to mod on the PS4 console especially with having to pay for online Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo