11-22-2013, 12:00 PM #1
lordbongsnipa69
LordOfTheBongS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just Wanted to write this to say a big huge thank you to all the Trusted staff and member's in Ngu, when I posted That I was Scammed by two people all of you jumped in and helped me out in every way possible., more than I could have asked, Scammers do not realize that they are not just hurting kids playing games it's adults who have kids and no job or no job and parents loan them etc. we actually have to struggle to make ends meet everyday we come here for trusted help you are hurting more than just that person you scammed, I have been a member for a long time and yesterday everyone from ngu brought me into the family and made me realize why this forum is so special. So I didn't know where to post this so thank all of you!!

p.s INSAN3LY_D34TH, VINNY thank you for springing into action with everything you two are dime a dozen!!!

~LordBong941!

The following 7 users say thank you to lordbongsnipa69 for this useful post:

Andros, BiggaveL, Cien, INSAN3LY_D34TH, ResistTheSun, xLew--
11-24-2013, 05:25 PM #11
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by lordbongsnipa69 View Post
Smile my first mod was a pacman machine to make mrs. pacman lol im 32 and love modding till the day i die !

Originally posted by NGU
lol m8 i thought i was the only old one here,im 35 and still love to game.Smile

old guys unite. I'm 31 myself.

Thanks for posting this. Most of the kids on here always bitch about the staff, but they're truly here to help out the community!!!

The following 2 users say thank you to rjive for this useful post:

lordbongsnipa69, NGU GHOST
11-27-2013, 02:34 PM #12
lordbongsnipa69
LordOfTheBongS
Great Community and love gaming and will till the day I die I love this community, NGU Above all others!
Last edited by lordbongsnipa69 ; 11-27-2013 at 02:37 PM.
11-27-2013, 02:36 PM #13
lordbongsnipa69
LordOfTheBongS
Originally posted by ResistTheMofo View Post
Hey phaggot , Wrong mother fucking section.

why would u even say that?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo