11-24-2013, 08:06 PM #1
ResistTheMofo
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. The whole fucking game is based on connection. It doesnt have dedicated servers at all.

2. You leave a match, It puts you right back into the match over and fucking over.

3. It always puts you into a game already fucking started if you play alone.

4. fuck this game.

I give it a 4/10 as it has nothing new to bring at all, Same old bullshit, Different Title. Drack

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheMofo for this useful post:

HomelandSec, justsoboss

The following 7 users groaned at ResistTheMofo for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Kagami Taiga, KINGMANI, NJN, Porter_Justice, ReK, XiZOwnage
11-26-2013, 03:20 AM #11
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
To me the game isn't any more fun than Black Ops 2 nor MW3 even with the minimal amount of next gen updating...

That being said, just saying a game is bad simply because you can't perform well in it is almost like saying you a job sucks after they don't hire you lol.

Regardless of the performance issues are skill, luck, connection based or the lamest excuse of all, "everyone is campingL. The game does occasionally throw you in to matches but maybe you should get friends and that will limit that. Something must be wrong with your connection. The game does have weird lag spikes at times but I find the connections in this game are even more reliable than the last two COD games.

Weapons do a lot of damage so perks like Ready Up and Quickdraw are important and makes it seem like you show someone first and then they killed you.

So I will agree the game is only ok and relevant since its' the latest in the yearly COD series. However, the issues you mention seem to be more about you.

I'd argue removal of Ground War from current gen, seemingly purposely shitty colors in current gen versions, someone boring killstreaks and absolutely terrible maps are more relevant things to complain about. Although I suppose you have to be able to get into a game to witness that, just saying...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo