11-27-2013, 07:53 AM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing Ghosts on PS3 with some friends and decided to see if Ghosts had the screenshot feature like MW3 did (Go to the photos section in the XMB and choose "Take Screenshot") and it did, so I decided to get a few from PS3 and a few from PS4 and show the differences to you guys. Smile

Open the same screenshots for both systems then switch tabs to see the difference.

First PS3 Screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.
First PS4 Screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.

Second PS3 Screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.
Second PS4 Screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.

Third PS3 Screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.
Third PS4 Screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.

So, what are your thoughts on the difference between the two systems?

The following 18 users say thank you to Sox for this useful post:

ajt_894, Cien, Fer, Bichote, Leftwinger, molzofbrian, MW2TopTenWORLD, Porter_Justice, Redadski, ICS Vortex, Nick, Scrwey30x--, BySec, SMarT, SnaY, SubTheKy3s, TravAU,
11-27-2013, 06:37 PM #11
xIDAFG
Banned
Its Obviously Ps4 Has Better Graphics!! Is Like When Ps3 Came Out Versus Ps2 Graphics.... So Next Gen Better Graphics!! Smile
11-27-2013, 06:52 PM #12
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Diferent system, same shit...
11-28-2013, 07:50 PM #13
Elk
Lithium.
An amazing upgrade!
Can't wait for the newer games to be released too!
11-28-2013, 08:45 PM #14
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Damnnn, and this is just ghosts, i wana see bf4
11-29-2013, 01:45 AM #15
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
My opinion on the differences has been that I believe Activision or Infinity Ward themselves purposely "nerfed" the graphics of the current gen versions(also removal of Ground War) just to make the next gen versions seem that much better.

COD Ghosts on PS4 barely looks better than Black Ops 2 did on PS3. I'm merely speaking graphically. It's a noticeable difference especially when I pick up a gun with that nooby Tracker Sight. It's like sights and colors are purposely lesser on current gen.

PS3 and 360 graphics are good enough to handle the graphics that next gen versions of Ghosts has. Again it looks like it's 20% better on next gen.
11-29-2013, 01:51 AM #16
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Sean
Its Obviously Ps4 Has Better Graphics!! Is Like When Ps3 Came Out Versus Ps2 Graphics.... So Next Gen Better Graphics!! Smile

In the future this could be true. However, the leap from PS2 to PS3 was MASSIVE due to HD gaming and Blu Ray. The graphics and Gameplay of COD Ghosts on PS3 and PS4 is like PSVita to PS3. It's not in the least a huge leap.

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Texture quality is a massive improvement due to that extra RAM/GPU.
Not a massive step up but that makes sense.

I'm the last person to do the anti establishment, greedy video game company cliches....But I don't think hardware is the difference. The next gen versions just look sharper and brighter. I almost feel like they just literally blurred and darkened next gen versions to make current gen look like we have "reached hardware limits." Games like Battlefield, KZ and NBA 2K14 look like they are showing you a glimpse of what next gen is and current gen can't reach. COD Ghosts does not...
11-29-2013, 07:18 PM #17
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
Those textures look awful on PS3 and the color scheme on PS3 too. It's just terrible.
11-30-2013, 09:05 PM #18
J23L
Pokemon Trainer
yeah battlefield 4 would look awsome
11-30-2013, 09:23 PM #19
sauib786
Do a barrel roll!
still looks like shit do bf4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo