02-26-2014, 06:18 PM #1
RECKLESS_PAIN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the Onslaught map pack for Sony PlayStation systems drops on 27th and so does the War Cry camo for Diamond Division clans. Well unfortunately with all the major hacking now with the Wild Widow, 11th Prestige, Hacked Maverick before map drop, and modded killstreaks, IW is really starting to take major notice to this all. There's also been A LOT of pissed off kids and noobs posting on the main Call Of Duty Ghost forums complaining about it. So most likely when this DLC drops on Thursday, so will the ban-hammer. The last ban-wave hit when the DLC came out on the Xbox, which was the 27th of January. So it only makes since they will let another wave go with the release of Onslaught on PlayStation. This is not a 100% for sure yet! Just a WARNING and to be aware that there most likely be another ban-wave! You have been warned!

ALSO, If anyone that's doing anykind of recovery service or modding and they say you won't get banned for doing it is totally bullshiting. There's ALWAYS a big risk of getting banned when modding, you'll have a really less likely chance of getting banned if you do the duplication glitch! Glitchs aren't as noticeable as hacks. You'll still most likely get banned if you have any kind of hacked guns or killstreaks etc.
Last edited by RECKLESS_PAIN ; 02-26-2014 at 06:29 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to RECKLESS_PAIN for this useful post:

1nf32n0, CrookedSmile

The following 5 users groaned at RECKLESS_PAIN for this awful post:

BroIDontMod, coreconfusion, ImSooCool, KINGMANI, tunde1992
02-27-2014, 12:03 AM #20
Haley
docters & repco
The people who say they have anti-bans are not lying. DemonWare was created.. which is an anti-ban tool. They aren't lying to you, you or others buying recoveries may be taking the "anti-ban" as a safe haven to be 11th prestige hacked stats #1 in the world. Anyways thanks for the warning OP!

The following 4 users say thank you to Haley for this useful post:

KINGMANI, maddog197979, RECKLESS_PAIN, Reus_BVB
02-27-2014, 12:46 AM #21
Reus_BVB
League Champion
Originally posted by nike
the people who say they have anti-bans are not lying. Demonware was created.. Which is an anti-ban tool. They aren't lying to you, you or others buying recoveries may be taking the "anti-ban" as a safe haven to be 11th prestige hacked stats #1 in the world. Anyways thanks for the warning op!

lol & true Winky Winky
02-27-2014, 02:10 AM #22
Say this ban wave doesn't happen.. When the DLC and war cry get distributed, if you reset your account after you receive you camo will you lose that camo or doesn't it automatically stay with that account?
02-27-2014, 04:14 AM #23
i would think you lose it, but im not 100% sure...
02-27-2014, 04:17 AM #24
RECKLESS_PAIN
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GooDkAT View Post
Say this ban wave doesn't happen.. When the DLC and war cry get distributed, if you reset your account after you receive you camo will you lose that camo or doesn't it automatically stay with that account?

No you won't. All your clan stuff and DLC codes and whatnot are stored on your Call Of Duty Account and on your Ps3. Rank reset won't matter long as your in the clan with War Cry
02-27-2014, 04:20 AM #25
sauib786
Do a barrel roll!
TItan Fall Ftw ppl still play this shit game Not Happy or Sad
02-27-2014, 04:37 AM #26
Originally posted by sauib786 View Post
TItan Fall Ftw ppl still play this shit game Not Happy or Sad

lol some of us dont have a XOne and dont like playing on PC xD
02-27-2014, 04:47 AM #27
CrookedSmile
Do a barrel roll!
I Didn't get banned i only got a reset o-o and went back to my original level o-o.
03-02-2014, 06:18 AM #28
Originally posted by 1nf32n0 View Post
Thank you understand, on the other hand, 90% of the people on this forums are leecher that claim to be hackers by the simply fact of buying a modded PS3 and loading a cfw to mod a profile to beat people online.

I appreciate there are modders, what I do not appreciate are leechers that claim to punish noobs and kids, while they are basically just that.

Correction, Hackers are the ones that actually took down and stripped the ps3/xbox's, debugged and recoded so we were all able to mod and they did it with a cmd prompt. In that case anyone that mods on the ps3/xbox is a leecher. Everyone is a leecher at some point, but can also start giving back to the community once they find that they want to create something of their own. Everyone's tool posted has something in it that was leeched from somewhere else. A hacker and a modder are 2 completely different things and everyone leeched at some point in time except for 2 kids that wanted to see how the ps3 and xbox really worked. Then gave it to a 3rd friend and that 3rd friend released it without their permissions and well, you have us all here now. lol.

I do understand about the clan wars and I can't stand when people are 100% blatant. I've dealt with blatant cheaters when I was a pro cs 1.6 player. You can always tell the difference between a cheater/waller/modder compared to the actual instinct play of sound and sight. I'm new to ps3, got my first one dec 9th 2013, wanted to mod ghosts so I could figure out where people hide in certain situations, definitely playing 6v6 against good clans. Just have to remember there's always someone that has to be in that #1 position. lol.

Not bashing on you bro, just telling you how it is.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo