02-26-2014, 06:18 PM #1
RECKLESS_PAIN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the Onslaught map pack for Sony PlayStation systems drops on 27th and so does the War Cry camo for Diamond Division clans. Well unfortunately with all the major hacking now with the Wild Widow, 11th Prestige, Hacked Maverick before map drop, and modded killstreaks, IW is really starting to take major notice to this all. There's also been A LOT of pissed off kids and noobs posting on the main Call Of Duty Ghost forums complaining about it. So most likely when this DLC drops on Thursday, so will the ban-hammer. The last ban-wave hit when the DLC came out on the Xbox, which was the 27th of January. So it only makes since they will let another wave go with the release of Onslaught on PlayStation. This is not a 100% for sure yet! Just a WARNING and to be aware that there most likely be another ban-wave! You have been warned!

ALSO, If anyone that's doing anykind of recovery service or modding and they say you won't get banned for doing it is totally bullshiting. There's ALWAYS a big risk of getting banned when modding, you'll have a really less likely chance of getting banned if you do the duplication glitch! Glitchs aren't as noticeable as hacks. You'll still most likely get banned if you have any kind of hacked guns or killstreaks etc.
Last edited by RECKLESS_PAIN ; 02-26-2014 at 06:29 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to RECKLESS_PAIN for this useful post:

1nf32n0, CrookedSmile

The following 5 users groaned at RECKLESS_PAIN for this awful post:

BroIDontMod, coreconfusion, ImSooCool, KINGMANI, tunde1992
02-26-2014, 06:36 PM #2
BroIDontMod
Gym leader
Have you ever heard of anti ban?
02-26-2014, 06:39 PM #3
There are some people that trully deserve this. Once thing is enjoying a game in a different level by modding, a whole new world is screwing everybody's effort during a clan war with fake assault strikes, dont you think?

We are a small clan of 8 members all above 30 years old, we dont cry nor piss off but we do not appreciate lossing a match because people is fucking us up with assault streaks that work as support ones.

Hopefull the ban wave comes soon

The following user thanked 1nf32n0 for this useful post:

maddog197979
02-26-2014, 06:39 PM #4
thanks for the heads up
02-26-2014, 06:40 PM #5
Reus_BVB
League Champion
OBVIOUS,each patch have BAN HAMMER xD
02-26-2014, 06:45 PM #6
sambuck
Space Ninja
sry to bust your mood but the hacks will never go away and yes we will keep modding coding and everything to keep us online and keep rapping these noobs and kids cause they need it lol but for you and your clan i can understand where u coming from if you cant best them will join us on the other side lol
02-26-2014, 06:46 PM #7
sambuck
Space Ninja
ya i was thinking the same thing a weak ago i told all my buddy who i modded there account to stay offline when th dlc drops and ill post them up with info on if they can get on but good looking out mate
02-26-2014, 07:08 PM #8
coreconfusion
I defeated!
Like this really matters with all the anti bans
02-26-2014, 07:09 PM #9
Reus_BVB
League Champion
you are modded= 90% chance ban

legit =0%

Eazy
02-26-2014, 07:31 PM #10
Originally posted by sambuck View Post
sry to bust your mood but the hacks will never go away and yes we will keep modding coding and everything to keep us online and keep rapping these noobs and kids cause they need it lol but for you and your clan i can understand where u coming from if you cant best them will join us on the other side lol

Thank you understand, on the other hand, 90% of the people on this forums are leecher that claim to be hackers by the simply fact of buying a modded PS3 and loading a cfw to mod a profile to beat people online.

I appreciate there are modders, what I do not appreciate are leechers that claim to punish noobs and kids, while they are basically just that.

The following 2 users say thank you to 1nf32n0 for this useful post:

PATRICK CULLEN, ruidacosta

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo