04-15-2014, 06:11 PM #1
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

More f*cking pointless DLC's, no wonder this game is going downhill.[/I]Drack
Last edited by Hammy ; 04-15-2014 at 06:16 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Hammy for this useful post:

Asian, Crunk, Fleek Designs, MedioHazard, RatchetBooty, Slinky, xxAussiefella69
04-19-2014, 06:25 AM #20
Esker
Samurai Poster
I don't understand IW Made one of the best cod s Mw2 and look what they are developing now ! , like seriously who would buy this?
04-20-2014, 05:24 PM #21
Andrew13579
Bounty hunter
You guys act like its a a big deal... its just a little bonus they're throwing in just for entertainment reasons. you people over think everything and its pathetic. this isn't any better than buying new camos its just to change one thing in the game that half the time no one cares about, just like your camos. you're just acting like i bunch of toddlers because they're not fixing all the "bugs" and i think someone above was ranting about IW not fixing PS3 and PS4's? didn't know IW was taking over sony's job. you people just need to get over yourself and have fun with gaming instead of turning it into some kind of bullshit argument all the time. if you don't like CoD don't lurk in a CoD forum. if you don't like ghost why are you in a forum for ghost? I cant WAIT for the hate and the "did not read non-sense (not like i think you people can read that well to begin with) I'm going to get from this, and you know what ill just sit here laughing at how stupid you are. Good times right?
04-20-2014, 05:52 PM #22
coreconfusion
I defeated!
Originally posted by Andrew13579 View Post
You guys act like its a a big deal... its just a little bonus they're throwing in just for entertainment reasons. you people over think everything and its pathetic. this isn't any better than buying new camos its just to change one thing in the game that half the time no one cares about, just like your camos. you're just acting like i bunch of toddlers because they're not fixing all the "bugs" and i think someone above was ranting about IW not fixing PS3 and PS4's? didn't know IW was taking over sony's job. you people just need to get over yourself and have fun with gaming instead of turning it into some kind of bullshit argument all the time. if you don't like CoD don't lurk in a CoD forum. if you don't like ghost why are you in a forum for ghost? I cant WAIT for the hate and the "did not read non-sense (not like i think you people can read that well to begin with) I'm going to get from this, and you know what ill just sit here laughing at how stupid you are. Good times right?

what's with all the "you people" shit? What makes you so special? Take your crazy pills and have a nap.
04-20-2014, 08:42 PM #23
MrRa1n
League Champion
I thought he was Snoop Lion now?

Besides, the game is shit.
04-24-2014, 04:28 PM #24
Miyata
Gym leader
Pointless
But its still pretty Funny tears
04-30-2014, 11:32 PM #25
X-_-LaUrBa-_-X
Get On My LeVeL
Hammy <3 <3 Pug
05-01-2014, 01:03 PM #26
this sould have been done b4 the game came out like with icecube yo infantry ward I know you watch this web site step your game up.i i buy every cod game with a season pass every year this one like I don't want to play it
05-01-2014, 10:37 PM #27
Watermelon tastes like me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo