Post: CoD: Advanced Warfare GameStop pre-orders get Ghosts DLC
05-03-2014, 01:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pre-ordering the newly-announced Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare at GameStop in US will get you exclusive DLC content for use in CoSad Awesome Ghosts and CoSad Awesome Black Ops 2.

The US retailer is offering up a 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Personalization Pack' to anyone who pre-orders this year's new Call of Duty game, due out on November 4. The DLC lets CoSad Awesome Ghosts and CoSad Awesome Black Ops 2 players change up their look with Advanced Warfare-inspired decals and gear.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31039[/ATTACH]
As the GameStop trailer below shows, the pack comes with a gun skin, a Sentinel Task Force patch, a themed Playercard, a new Reticle and a player background.

Advanced Warfare was officially announced on Friday following a succession of leaks, which forced Activision into an early unveiling (previously scheduled for Sunday).

The game, set in the year 2054, stars Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey as the main antagonist Jonathan Irons. Get the full details and official reveal trailer here.

Here's the GameStop pre-order DLC trailer showing the content in use in Call of Duty: Ghosts - not to be mistaken for footage of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

The following user thanked sevizia for this useful post:

05-05-2014, 12:05 AM #2
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Then they'll start charging $8 for some stupid decal pack that looks like shit so they can make more money because they're like Microsoft. A bunch of greedy fucktards who put money before anything else.
05-05-2014, 09:43 AM #3
Appie1
Do a barrel roll!
Yeh stupid illuminati motherfuckers go for the money and world domination tru tv and games and movies
05-05-2014, 10:01 AM #4
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
I don't see the point in buying it to be honest.
05-05-2014, 10:23 AM #5
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by sevizia View Post
Pre-ordering the newly-announced Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare at GameStop in US will get you exclusive DLC content for use in CoSad Awesome Ghosts and CoSad Awesome Black Ops 2.

The US retailer is offering up a 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Personalization Pack' to anyone who pre-orders this year's new Call of Duty game, due out on November 4. The DLC lets CoSad Awesome Ghosts and CoSad Awesome Black Ops 2 players change up their look with Advanced Warfare-inspired decals and gear.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31039[/ATTACH]
As the GameStop trailer below shows, the pack comes with a gun skin, a Sentinel Task Force patch, a themed Playercard, a new Reticle and a player background.

Advanced Warfare was officially announced on Friday following a succession of leaks, which forced Activision into an early unveiling (previously scheduled for Sunday).

The game, set in the year 2054, stars Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey as the main antagonist Jonathan Irons. Get the full details and official reveal trailer here.

Here's the GameStop pre-order DLC trailer showing the content in use in Call of Duty: Ghosts - not to be mistaken for footage of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

add this to your thread to as shop Game in UK do this to : You must login or register to view this content.
05-05-2014, 11:00 AM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I ain't preordering until I see an actual footage of both online and single player to see if it's actually worth buying.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

A Friend
05-05-2014, 12:00 PM #7
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
this is my opinion of the new cod game it more or less speaks for itself
You must login or register to view this content.
05-08-2014, 05:07 AM #8
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Cool :p
05-10-2014, 03:30 PM #9
Originally posted by BEATSZ View Post
Cool :p

I wouldn't order it until they sort out the shitty game that's out just now
05-10-2014, 06:35 PM #10
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by theinvicta View Post
I wouldn't order it until they sort out the shitty game that's out just now

This is not gonna happen. Considering Ghosts was an awful game, people will start judging the next game based on it and disregard BO2, good job IW, srs I hope it plays nothing like Ghosts or I'll lose faith in cod.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo