04-01-2016, 07:35 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So multiple rumors have been going on about Ghost 2, Old Gen Remasters, and then we have Space Warfare :| They have brought up another rumor that thinks that the next Call of Duty will be way WAAAY into the future. We're talking about Stone Age guys. This is no where near BO3 Future Setting. Supossedly we are going more ahead in the future thousands/millions years ahead.

Want to know more? Watch this video fo Tmartn explaining for you:

What do you think guys?
04-01-2016, 08:30 AM #2
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Space warfare was discontinued, they still have the URL's for it, honestly i don't think they'll do it just because they aren't stupid...
04-01-2016, 09:43 AM #3
Richard030
Climbing up the ladder
They should listen to the fanbase and go back to the COD4 / MW1,2 setting.. Or WW2. If they really go with the future setting, I'm done with it...

The following user thanked Richard030 for this useful post:

ModaTron
04-01-2016, 10:52 AM #4
cnossovo
Gym leader
cod bloodline coming 2016 like mw2 i hope back to the real cod
04-01-2016, 06:21 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
So multiple rumors have been going on about Ghost 2, Old Gen Remasters, and then we have Space Warfare :| They have brought up another rumor that thinks that the next Call of Duty will be way WAAAY into the future. We're talking about Stone Age guys. This is no where near BO3 Future Setting. Supossedly we are going more ahead in the future thousands/millions years ahead.

What do you think guys?

dude this does not belong in the ps4 section stare its suppose to be in upcoming games.
04-01-2016, 06:57 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Star View Post
dude this does not belong in the ps4 section stare its suppose to be in upcoming games.

Then why is the "Modern Warfare Title Rumor and my GTA6 rumor" thread still on PS4 Sect stare
04-01-2016, 08:39 PM #7
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Then why is the "Modern Warfare Title Rumor and my GTA6 rumor" thread still on PS4 Sect stare

do the right thing bro its not about what others do
04-01-2016, 08:40 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
do the right thing bro its not about what others do

Then report for a close since someone already posted this on Upcoming Games.
04-01-2016, 08:44 PM #9
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Then report for a close since someone already posted this on Upcoming Games.

haha its not the serious bro
04-01-2016, 11:00 PM #10
So multiple rumors have been going on about Ghost 2, Old Gen Remasters, and then we have Space Warfare :| They have brought up another rumor that thinks that the next Call of Duty will be way WAAAY into the future. We're talking about Stone Age guys. This is no where near BO3 Future Setting. Supossedly we are going more ahead in the future thousands/millions years ahead.

What do you think guys?

I'll be on BO3 till BO4 comes out. Simple as that.

Already a thread like this in upcoming games. I'll leave this here to generate responses.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo