06-23-2016, 12:18 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Hydrogen here! It has been said that Call of Duty: Infinite Warafare will have transforming guns back on the franchise once again. If you guys remember the gun called "Ripper" back in CoD Ghosts. It had let you switch from a Submachine Gun to an Assault Rifle. Well, on a Game Informer, it had confirmed to say that you will see more guns like the Ripper on the next upcoming Call of Duty. What are your opinions guys? Do you think this will make the game go smoother?
06-24-2016, 02:32 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kam
Hey guys, Hydrogen here! It has been said that Call of Duty: Infinite Warafare will have transforming guns back on the franchise once again. If you guys remember the gun called "Ripper" back in CoD Ghosts. It had let you switch from a Submachine Gun to an Assault Rifle. Well, on a Game Informer, it had confirmed to say that you will see more guns like the Ripper on the next upcoming Call of Duty. What are your opinions guys? Do you think this will make the game go smoother?

what do u mean by "go smoother"
06-24-2016, 02:33 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
what do u mean by "go smoother"

Do you think this will make the game go normal without anything being TOO Overpowered then others.
06-24-2016, 02:37 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kam
Do you think this will make the game go normal without anything being TOO Overpowered then others.

well in my opinion this game is already far from "normal" :P but if you are worried about certain things being overpowered then everyone will just use the overpowered thing so Ultimately it doesnt really matter if this thing is over powered or not because something else will be "OP" then yeah it will just make a mess as per usual, but i think it might be a good addition to the game in some way i guess. but to be honest i think its just more of Activitions tactics to try make their game better than BF1 lol, IW is basically grasping at straws

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo