10-15-2016, 08:46 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction

Hello NextGenUpdate, hope you're having a wonderful Saturday. Today I will be talking about information on the De-Atomizer Nuke, plus, the level cap here on Infinite Warfare. As you all know, the day before the servers were very horrible, and Infinity Ward were working on it for you all. They have fixed the problem since yesterday so I hope you all are having some good games since then. The level cap for Infinite Warfare (for right now) is level 30. I'm pretty sure using common sense that they will add more levels to the upcoming Xbox One release. So from there, we could be able to use more rigs! In addition, to the De-Atomizer Nuke, you will need a gun that has the Perk for the Nuke. Overall, the Nuke will need 25 kills without dying killstreak to drop this mother bomb down to the map. This ends the game, and some dont. It's confusing to be honest, and I really don't know how this works, but hopefully I can figure it out soon for you all. That's all for the news today besides the new map Procinct and Kill Confirmed.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-16-2016 at 12:59 AM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

zatb15
10-15-2016, 08:53 PM #2
zatb15
Do a barrel roll!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo