03-04-2010, 08:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Modern Warfare 2 - Class Editor v3.4
You must login or register to view this content.

Update v3.4
- Updated the way Class Colours Works
- Moved the Unlocks Button to a more obvious place.
- Added 'Custom...' option to Weapons.
- Fixed a minor bug with Secondary Cammo

What is this tool?
It allows you to modify MPDATA's (with ease) so you can have classes with 3 Primary weapons, 4 Perks etc...

Does this work online?
It DID before the patch, but for now its just for Split-Screen OR LAN Partys.

How To Use
1. Create a Split-Screen Profile. Edit\Add a few Classes to it.
2. Quit MW2 and Copy the Split-Screen Profile to a USB Memory Stick.
3. Plug the USB memory Stick into your PC, Open my program and Load the MPDATA (In the Split-Screen Profile folder on your memory stick) into my program.
4. Simply edit your classes.
5. Save the MPDATA over your old one. Copy it back onto your PS3 and Load up MW2.

Video Tutorial - By: NiC3SH0T
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8QbQWtFiE"]YouTube- mw2 gold and platinum guns tutorial PS3[/ame]

REPORT ANY BUGS YOU FIND!
NO THIS DOES NOT WORK ON MAC's (Unless you have a Virtual Machine running Windows)

Download
    https://rapidshare.com/files/373974545/Modern_Warfare_2_-_PS3_-_Class_Editor_v3.4.zip

Scan Result
    https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/b7163f876d26c2e0be6fece3ce899944b914f1f655e5b6730dc99fc8d6ea974f-1270839126
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 04-09-2010 at 06:55 PM.

The following 113 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

_xl2eVo_, -Google-, ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, ★ Kid Cudi ★, +sT Iridion, |MAVERICK|747|, ajt_894, Akpimp47, Alekz, Alfa, AltCode, amuzz10, andrewman18, AssClapper-130, AtlasK, Bane_FTW, bmxrcodol04, bombom53, Brian235026, Canada, carrasclet, Champerzz, ChickenFTW, Chrome, clankfan1, CoD_Killa21, Creepz, DarkxVirus, deanmove, Disloyal, Doctor Stan, Drackos, driftkdd, eaglechamp, edo526, elenamoradoh, EntrYhackeR, Ep1cL3w7z, Fionn, FourzerotwoFAILS, Freezinskull, gamedominator20, gdnxp, gokugamer, GrillaX, haha33, Hakaan, HeatMaker, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, iamironman, ibombo, IH4IMZ4_786, ihaxgames, iKickHeads, iNoScopedBabyP, Jcn, jimmy-bmxz, KillaPwner, killway1, kingofps3, KingSkillz007, KZ2, lildeg8, lxzer, maroon_arrow, mcservies, Mirciulikkk, MNAZAL, MV-rockers, narfoo, niceguy123, oipsw, ONEster, OwenMalz, p_andrew, partypoker15, PS3LUV3R, ps3user123, Pure Decimation, RedZebra, Reees, rico86c, RiDiCuL0uSs, Roel, Run Show, Saathan, Sauceappeal, Scouse_Dom, si_301, SiiK ViiSiioNz, SilentDeath1226, SirKilla04, Slay No More, Stefy, tayen, teentitanbg, TMAN242, Tomppajee, Toon_Squad and 13 other users.
03-07-2010, 11:46 AM #65
I need someone (where the program crashes when you load MPDATA) to PM me there MSN and to install TeamViewer.
03-07-2010, 11:55 AM #66
shiver
chaos personified
Unknown I will be around tomorrow and have a test machine for you to remote to. I'll hit ya up.
03-07-2010, 12:58 PM #67
I don't know if this matters or not but I tried combining this along with the PRESTIGE save file; the one you use for the prestige hack and stuff and it doesn't work. Just thought I'd give my input. Great job on the program though. Happy
03-07-2010, 05:29 PM #68
wantlivenow
Save Point
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
I need someone (where the program crashes when you load MPDATA) to PM me there MSN and to install TeamViewer.

I have MSN but what is TeamViewer? Does it require a high speed connection?
03-07-2010, 11:10 PM #69
Originally posted by wantlivenow View Post
I have MSN but what is TeamViewer? Does it require a high speed connection?

No, but remember i need someone where they CANT load the MPDATA. Its usless me contacting someone if it works for them.
03-08-2010, 12:16 AM #70
wantlivenow
Save Point
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
No, but remember i need someone where they CANT load the MPDATA. Its usless me contacting someone if it works for them.

I have trouble making it work on windows 7. I'll PM you.
03-08-2010, 02:01 AM #71
dm430
I defeated!
Hey Unknown this prog was made in .net/visual studios correct ... any way i am very intreged and would like to know how you achived this i am a .net coder as well and i would like if you would share some knowlege with me i would like to attempt to build a editor not to post but just for my own personal satisfaction great work on this works like a charm.Smile:Sad AwesomeD

~P.S please respond to this i have sent you a pm a while back about this plz respond!
03-08-2010, 04:26 AM #72
wantlivenow
Save Point
Originally posted by SgTxAc130MoNSTa
Ok... Unknow you ****in fagget dick eating bitch why are you even ****in posting these shits even they cant even work online **** what the **** post something that can work online you baby dick eater ahhahahahahahahahhaahha **** you an your dark unknow hole cock sucker

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

sERIOUSLY MOTHERFUCX DO I LOOK LIKE THE TYPE OF NIqqa WHO WANTS SOME ****IN HACK TO PLAy IN A NON-FUXIN ONLINE LOBBY? WHAT THE FUXKC IS WRONG WITH YOU POST A MOTHERFUCXXXKIN HACK THAT YOU CAN WORK ONLINE WITH IT AND DO TRY TO SAY THAT youre TRYING TO FUXKIN FIND ONE JUST ****IN STOP POSTING SHytz IF U TYHINK THAT IM GONNA GO LYK " OOOOO NICE A HACK TO PLAY IN A NON-ONLINE LOBBY OMFG I'VE SOO WANTED THIS I JSUT SPEND DAYS PLAYING WITH MY FRIENDS IN A NON-ONLINE LOBBY I GET 'GASM PLAYUING IN A NON-ONLINE LOBBY !!! I WANT ****IN ONLINE WORKING HACKSM YOU COCK SINIFFING DICK SWAPPING CUM LICKER ****

If you would have even bothed to look at the first post, you can see that you can bypass the patch and play w/ the mod dumbass.
03-08-2010, 05:19 AM #73
Man Dime
▶ ♥ Bieber Fever ♥ ◀
Unknown, I must thank you for another great release. I've been following your work on this for awhile now and it keeps getting better, and better.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo