03-07-2010, 04:47 PM #1
Winty
Retired Sectional
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Leaderboard Hack Tutorial

NGU, I am bringing you the easiest and quickest way to hack the Call of Duty MW2 Leaderboards on PS3, I know my tutorial is long but i guarentee if you follow my tutorial step by step correctly and you have a Good internet connection you will be able to do this hack. This tutorial is 100% broken down for you.
If you need help let me know. PM as it's easier to reply too

STEP 1:
Firstly you are going to need some programs so here are the links for them:

WinRaR:
    https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Then download the sutibable version for your laptop/computer

Net Framework 3.5:
    https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en

To Bypass the patch you will need:

Patch Blocker v1.0:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/347405216/PS3_Patch_Blocker_v1.0.zip

To Edit Your Files, you need:

Class Editor v3.1
    https://rapidshare.com/files/359738807/Modern_Warfare_2_-_Class_Editor_v3.1.zip

OR

Leaderboard Tool v2.0:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?f5gz5qq1dku

OR

Offline Profile Editor v1.0:
    https://filebeam.com/1ba4d728400e7d6a082a6f1f1de3218d

STEP 2:

This second part will require you will need to create two offline profiles on MW2 and name them for example: ERR and REG. This is so you can edit your own stats.
Then copy your two offline profiles onto your USB/Memory Stick connected to your laptop/computer.
Then copy the two offline profiles onto your laptop/computer from your USB/Memory Stick.

STEP 3:

Now you are going to open up your Leaderboard Tool v2.0 or Class Editor v3.1 or Offline Profile Editor v1.0. In the pictures I will be showing you it using The Leaderboard Tool v2.0 as I find it easier for this hack.
Once open you are first going to open up your 'ERR' file from your USB/Memory Stick and save it so it has a byte error. IT does not matter about your stats on this profile just as long as the byte error is put on and saved.

You must login or register to view this content.

Then once that has been done and saved to your USB/Memory Stick you will want to open your 'REG' using your desired program from above. Then edit your stats to suit your preferences Smile e.g like the picture below. Make sure you do not check the error code for this offline profile and then save it.

STEP 4:

YOU WILL NEED A BYPASSING BUDDY TO DO THIS WITH SO YOU CAN FIND GAME WITH THEM TO STICK YOUR STATS. (make sure your friend knows how to do it and is reliable Smile)

Once you have edited your two offline profiles you are going to want to make sure they are saved on your USB/Memory Stick correctly and then copy them back onto your PS3 over the original files once this is done you are going to follow these steps.

1. Start up modern warfare 2.

2. Click Play online and load up your stats.

3. Go back and go to split screen, then press X to join game and load up the error file, You will get a error.

4. Then go back to spilt screen and press continue, go to barracks and prestige.

5. Then go to lan party and change offline profile, then load up the no error file.

6. Go back to spilt screen again, Change offline profile and load up the error file. Again you will get a error.

7. Go back to spilt screen change offline profile and load up the no error file, you won't get a error.

8. Now go back to play online, you will see that nothing has changed in your stats yet. Quit the game and go to the PS3 main menu.

9. Now go to network settings > internet connection settings. select custom and leave everything as it should be, then once you get to the part where it asks if you want to use a proxy server click "USE", now you should get a screen with IP ADDRESS AND PORT NUMBER.

10. Go back to your computer and start up patch blocker v1.0 . DO NOT CLCK START on the patch blocker just yet.

11. Now use the exact ip address that you see on the patchblocker. Enter this ip into your ps3, the port will remain the same so don't worry about changing it.

12. after you enter the ip address press X and go over to the next screen where it asks you to test your connection [But DONT actually test you connection]

13. Go back to your computer and click start on the patchblocker > once you click "start" it starts to block the patch.

14. Now go back to your PS3 and test your connection, it should succeed.

15. Now that the patch is blocked, go back to game data utility and find the Modern warfare 2 file and delete it.
Note: you may notice you get signed out of PSN while you are doing this, just sign back in.

16. Start modern warfare 2 up again.

17. Click play online and load up your stats.

18. Go back and go to split screen and load up the error file, you will get a error.

19. Go back to split screen and press continue, then go to barracks and prestige, you get a error again.

20. Go to lan party and change offline profile and load up the no error file, you wont get a error.

21. Go back and click play online, go to barracks and prestige if you wish to be rank 1 on the boards however if you wish to be rank 70 DONT. Then when you are done you will want to keep signing in when you get signed out and find a 3rd person cage match and hope someone is bypassing at the same time or your friend that you can bypass with is there ready finding a game.

Note: Make sure that if you have made your stats to the max on each category. e.g score, kills, wins and you kill or win the game your stats will turn to negative and you dont want this!!! So when your in game dont kill or win the game! just shoot and mess around until the game ends. REMEMBER TO KEEP SIGNING IN!!!!

22. Then once you are in game with your bypassing buddy play a game. (bearing in mind the note above!) if your stats aint maxed then you can kill them and win the whole game to make it go quicker. Then once you have played this game your stats will have stuck to the leaderboards. Happy

22. Quit the game and go to the PS3 main menu.

NOTICE: Once you have done all this you cannot go back on that account on MW2!!!! or your stats will get wiped, you can still re-download the patch and go on other accounts and play as normal Smile

THIS DOES WORK!!! PROOF! vvvvv

I am not responsible for your account getting banned or suspended and this is done at your own risk, however I can say I have done it safely a few times Happy

ALSO I WILL NOT BE DOING THIS HACK FOR ANYONE AS I HAVE HAD WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE ASKING FOR IT AND IT SIMPLY IS NOT FAIR Smile CHEERS

CREDITS TO:

TheUnkn0wn - For the Patch Blocker, Class Editor and Offline Profile Editor
TheSpartan and MoBaT - For the Leaderboard Tool
HSx9 - Offsets for Programs and inspiration form his thread
RiDiCuL0uSs - For his 10th Prestige Hack Thread
gofurgold - For being the first person to do the Leaderboard Hack

P.S. Don't hate on this thread as I have worked very hard on it and was debating whether or not to release in the first place!
Also I could not make a video tut as i don't have a capture card atm
Any Problems PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible

Cheers,
H4PPY H4CK1NG!!! Winky Winky Smile^

Edit: If you are maxing out stats you need to make sure you have set your play time to 25 days + as you will get wiped from the boards, also there is a limit to stats so make sure you don't go over the limit or you may be wiped or just go negative and you really don't want this Smile

LIMITS:

Score: 2147483646

Wins: 2147483 (same as deaths)

Kills: 2147483 (same as losses)

I suggest setting your score 50 off the limit and your kills one of the limit then get a kill when you go into cage match, kill your partner once then back out Happy
Last edited by Winty ; 04-11-2010 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Credit ;)

The following 27 users say thank you to Winty for this useful post:

-.Anonymous.-, -AERO-_-COD-, -Blackhawks-, AgentSexyPig, Alekz, Ander$on, carrasclet, champs, Cpt,C, daddar, Denzol-, Diezel, GamingRants, Goldberg, Hells, Imminent, izzy12, Malicious1337, MarkLittle_1, MeNtaL__, nima, Sert, RiDiCuL0uSs, rjive, ShoutBox, TheUnkn0wn, xPinnacle--
03-10-2010, 10:05 PM #47
Winty
Retired Sectional
Originally posted by TgKhali View Post
This helped alot. The steps are very clear, I just need a bypassing partner, someone quote me or message me if you want to be my bypassing partner!! Happy

Thanks a lot mate, Happy To Help Smile
03-11-2010, 12:29 PM #48
Can any one do this for me pm me if u can
03-11-2010, 05:32 PM #49
-.Anonymous.-
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xWiiNtY View Post
Thanks a lot mate, Happy To Help Smile

No probs...
Can you bypass with me?
I have tried like a billion people and the only answer i'm getting is 'cba' :mad:
03-11-2010, 05:38 PM #50
Winty
Retired Sectional
Originally posted by TgKhali View Post
No probs...
Can you bypass with me?
I have tried like a billion people and the only answer i'm getting is 'cba' :mad:

Yes mate will do, PM your msn (if you have it) and your PSN Smile
03-11-2010, 08:07 PM #51
this has been posted WAY to much
03-11-2010, 08:14 PM #52
So if you do the leaderboard hack you can't even go on that account again?
03-11-2010, 08:27 PM #53
Winty
Retired Sectional
Originally posted by Zamorak View Post
this has been posted WAY to much

cheers for the nomination mate, and it hasnt been posted loads :/ this and HSx9s are using game saves and others are complex e.g packet injecting, this is a basic way of doing it, and unlike HSx9s gives you a prestige badge and stats to your own liking

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by yunioracosta View Post
So if you do the leaderboard hack you can't even go on that account again?

You can go on the account again just not on MW2, it clearly states this in the thread if you read it Winky Winky
03-12-2010, 01:14 AM #54
sorry but i wanna clarify something.....can i do this hack and sign on to a 3rd person match to save me as level 70 and still be able to use the account? no leaderboard mods done just 9th level 70 lemme know....
03-12-2010, 07:26 AM #55
Diezel
Banned
Last edited by Diezel ; 05-16-2010 at 09:23 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo