04-12-2010, 09:51 PM #1
Deadpool
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
United Front Glitchers are BACK!
Please apply to join using the application on page 3!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzCOcZ3dQtQ"]YouTube- United Front Glitchers Intro[/ame]

Members
United Front Glitchers Owner/Founder: ENZO-F
1. LEADER: IcedLattte (Status Unknown)
2. LEADER: craig1690

3. CO-LEADER: jorge_17 (Status Unknown)
4. CO-LEADER: SinfulRoad (Status Unknown)
5. CO-LEADER: M4RG150N
6. CO-LEADER: weescotty
7. CO-LEADER: Connor_boi (Status Unknown)

8. Member: usb_123 (Status Unknown)
9. Member: DEAD_PENGUIN (Status Unknown)
10. Member: Loveless-Penguin (Status Unknown)
11. Member: p_chops (Status Unknown)
12. Member: TheMonster-
13. Member: dawseymufc (Status Unknown)
14. Member: NGUWhitey (Status Unknown)
15. Member: xXMuzzafuzzaXx (Status Unknown)
16. Member: Ktomms (Status Unknown)
17. Member: teeth08 (Status Unknown)
18. Member: ADKINS_12
19. Member: xBrOadCaSt (Status Unknown)
20. Member: TheUberFail (Status Unknown)
21. Member: Agent_A12 (Status Unknown)
22. Member: xOzZy- (Status Unknown)
23. Member: AffectedAlex (Status Unknown)
24. Member: xXAssasin
25. Member: Charlie_1690 (Status Unknown)
26. Member: xI_FLawLeSss_Ix (Status Unknown)
27. Member: Billychen123 (Status Unknown)
28. Member: Faze-VII (Status Unknown)
29. Member: Tyler_Willerton (Status Unknown)
30. Member: X_SLiiC-SHOOTA_X (Status Unknown)

Current members, please reply to update your current status!

[multipage=Requirements]
Requirements
- You must have a PS3
- You must have Resistance Fall of Man
- You must be able to do elevators
- You must be able to do shotgun jumps
- You must be able to do strafe jumps
- Know how to stop people on your friends list from joining (lobby locking)
- You must have been able to complete the 2 part tryout course shown below before

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage=Application Form]
Please use this form:[/font]

PSN ISad Awesome
Can you record: Yes/No
If yes, what can you record with:
What is your level:
What prestige are you:
Can you bypass using RFoM: Yes/No
Can do elevators: Yes/No
Can do shotgun jumps: Yes/No
Can do strafe jumps: Yes/No
Are you active on PSN: Yes/No
If yes do you play 2+ hours a day: Yes/No

IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED YOU WILL NEED TO ADD A LEADER OR A CO-LEADER FOR YOUR TRYOUT SHOWN ON PAGE 2
PLEASE POST THE NEWEST GLITCHES AND STUFF ON OUR FORUM, CHECK MY SIG!

[multipage=Out of the Clan]
Out of the Clan
(Let me know if i have made an error)
[/font]
1. Member: x-IMarsHI-x
2. Member: Epicsniiper_-
3. Member: ALFREDO_BROOKLYN
4. Member: Moose-1337
5. Member: Hobbs515
6. Member: safeen23
7. Member: bringiton4
8. Member: snipedu7512
9. Member: derek9db
10. Member: bapeboy
11. Member: XxHeliCopxX
12. Member: markwall13
13. Member: ll_-iLLuSioN-_ll
14. Member: ClayLaf
15. Member: ProBoarder1
16. Member: Caren65
17. Member: JD_WCE
18. Member: mitchell865
19. Member: dfect-407
Last edited by Deadpool ; 07-16-2010 at 07:33 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Deadpool for this useful post:

Devil_D07, Dylan_, IcedLattte, LastGuy, margison, teeth08, Weescotty
04-24-2010, 11:59 AM #101
Meatwad
Meatman
Shut up Marg:( But you'll get that premium I hope, and man, Marg forget the past, give him a chance, if he ****s up, kick him out, and in that 1v1, I wasn't really trying, my gun of choice is the FAL because of my trigger finger and I didn't feel like him calling me a modder when I destroy him.
04-24-2010, 12:47 PM #102
Deadpool
Cake is a lie
I haven't seen SinFul in a while

The following user thanked Deadpool for this useful post:

EL_NEEBRO
04-24-2010, 01:12 PM #103
Meatwad
Meatman
I've been busy with work and stuff, I go on for like 20mins a day.
04-24-2010, 06:28 PM #104
ANTHONY_M33K
Pokemon Trainer
actually sinfull bullied jimmy for jimmy killing him so a started on sinful for thast cause their was no reason to retaliate also for you info dude sinful n me 1v1 he beet me by 3 or 5 kills for the simple reason i was rushing and he was staying back to pick me of so dont come with some s*** mate he beat me by 5 kills because of that reason big wow dude hava wank over it i left my clan and gave it to that jimmy guy because he done my head in so if you have any problems with me it wasnt my fauilt jimmy started a told him to stop even sinful can say this to a did tell jimmy to stop the sinful retaliated when he shudnt hav so a bit his head of then we had a one on one i just wanted to have a better clan and a picked yous problem ? in future dont be a dick just say dude sorry a dont want u in cause of this reason ok

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

sorry for my spelling a rushed wrighting that lol

add me on ps3 if am in a cba to argue over NGU add me or done your choice Smile

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

04-24-2010, 06:44 PM #105
margison
Ninja Turtle
Anthony, we only killed jimmy because he spent what, about 20 minutes killing us repetedly when we were glitching at the opposite side of the map. And you say there was no reason for us to retaliate?

And for your information, Sinful wasn't staying back in the 1v1, he was rushing towards you too, but he was smart enough to use cover too. He would have beaten you by about 10 kills, but near the end, you camped like shit in a corner for 5-6 kills and he couldn't do anything about it because you both agreed no noobtubes or equipment.

I have nothing against you other than you acted like a complete dick that day. I am willing to give you a tryout if we get given a harder course, because as i said before you applied, the current one is way too easy.

The following user thanked margison for this useful post:

EL_NEEBRO
04-24-2010, 07:07 PM #106
ANTHONY_M33K
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by margison View Post
Anthony, we only killed jimmy because he spent what, about 20 minutes killing us repetedly when we were glitching at the opposite side of the map. And you say there was no reason for us to retaliate?

And for your information, Sinful wasn't staying back in the 1v1, he was rushing towards you too, but he was smart enough to use cover too. He would have beaten you by about 10 kills, but near the end, you camped like shit in a corner for 5-6 kills and he couldn't do anything about it because you both agreed no noobtubes or equipment.

I have nothing against you other than you acted like a complete dick that day. I am willing to give you a tryout if we get given a harder course, because as i said before you applied, the current one is way too easy.

OK I ADMITTED A ACTED LIKE A DICK BUH SORRY I OPPEND THAT LOBBEY (I THINK) AND THEIR WAS SOMEONE ON A TEAM KILLING ME AND JIMMY SO WE RETALIATED AND KILLD HIM THEN LOADS OF PEOPLE CHANGED TEAMS AND KILLED US THEN WE RETALIATED SORRY BUT ME AND JIMMY DONT START OR CAUSE SHIT OK SORRY MATE BUH A WUDNT OF STARTED IT TRUST ME AND THAT ONE V ONE SORRY U MAKE ME LAUGH I RUSHED HIM AND HE DIDNT CAMP HE DID DO THE SMART THING AND USED COVER AND HE DID NOT RUSH SORRY BUH HE DID NOT ALSO A DONT NO WHY YOU BRINGING THAT UP IT WAS A GRUDGE 1 V 1 IT WAS A RANDOM 1V1 ? SORRY BUH AM A INCORRECT I STARTED TO USE COVER AT THE END LIKE HE WAS AND A GOT SOME MORE KILLS BUH HE WON ME BECAUSE HE TATICLY DIDNT RUSH THE HOLE GAME IF YOU WANT A WILL 1V1 HIM AGAIN JUST TO PROVE THAT WAS THE REASON A DONE SHIT AM NOT CALLIN SINFUL A CRAP PLAYER OR ANYTHING JUST I ONLY RUSH SO THATS WHY A WASNT HAPPY WITH HIM SITTIN THEIR BEHIND SUMIT ANYWAY GET OVER THE 1V1 YOU NO AM GOOD AND TBH AM NOT THAT BOTHERD ABOUT BEING IN YOUR CLAN AS I SAID I DELETED EVERY ONE ON THE NerG crew and now i am bored a just want to participate in your games ? so add me then when you have your game set up ill tryout ?
04-24-2010, 07:23 PM #107
Deadpool
Cake is a lie
You know your not going to get in by spamming my thread!!!

The following user thanked Deadpool for this useful post:

EL_NEEBRO
04-24-2010, 07:34 PM #108
margison
Ninja Turtle
Originally posted by M33K View Post
OK I ADMITTED A ACTED LIKE A DICK BUH SORRY I OPPEND THAT LOBBEY (I THINK) AND THEIR WAS SOMEONE ON A TEAM KILLING ME AND JIMMY SO WE RETALIATED AND KILLD HIM THEN LOADS OF PEOPLE CHANGED TEAMS AND KILLED US THEN WE RETALIATED SORRY BUT ME AND JIMMY DONT START OR CAUSE SHIT OK SORRY MATE BUH A WUDNT OF STARTED IT TRUST ME AND THAT ONE V ONE SORRY U MAKE ME LAUGH I RUSHED HIM AND HE DIDNT CAMP HE DID DO THE SMART THING AND USED COVER AND HE DID NOT RUSH SORRY BUH HE DID NOT ALSO A DONT NO WHY YOU BRINGING THAT UP IT WAS A GRUDGE 1 V 1 IT WAS A RANDOM 1V1 ? SORRY BUH AM A INCORRECT I STARTED TO USE COVER AT THE END LIKE HE WAS AND A GOT SOME MORE KILLS BUH HE WON ME BECAUSE HE TATICLY DIDNT RUSH THE HOLE GAME IF YOU WANT A WILL 1V1 HIM AGAIN JUST TO PROVE THAT WAS THE REASON A DONE SHIT AM NOT CALLIN SINFUL A CRAP PLAYER OR ANYTHING JUST I ONLY RUSH SO THATS WHY A WASNT HAPPY WITH HIM SITTIN THEIR BEHIND SUMIT ANYWAY GET OVER THE 1V1 YOU NO AM GOOD AND TBH AM NOT THAT BOTHERD ABOUT BEING IN YOUR CLAN AS I SAID I DELETED EVERY ONE ON THE NerG crew and now i am bored a just want to participate in your games ? so add me then when you have your game set up ill tryout ?

I was spectating Sinful for almost the whole game, he was running towards you then using cover when he got close.
I never said it was a grudge 1v1, i said how it started.
At the end, you weren't just using cover, you stayed in the same corner for 5-6 kills, Sinful never did that.

We only killed Jimmy because he repetedly killed us, we asked him to stop, and also asked members of your clan to get him to stop, but he continued so we killed him. We didn't start anything, you guys did. We only shot back at people who were shooting at us.

I am still willing to give you a tryout as soon as we get a better course, as long as you drop the attitude, typing using the caps-lock just looks stupid.
04-24-2010, 08:42 PM #109
ANTHONY_M33K
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by margison View Post
I was spectating Sinful for almost the whole game, he was running towards you then using cover when he got close.
I never said it was a grudge 1v1, i said how it started.
At the end, you weren't just using cover, you stayed in the same corner for 5-6 kills, Sinful never did that.

We only killed Jimmy because he repetedly killed us, we asked him to stop, and also asked members of your clan to get him to stop, but he continued so we killed him. We didn't start anything, you guys did. We only shot back at people who were shooting at us.

I am still willing to give you a tryout as soon as we get a better course, as long as you drop the attitude, typing using the caps-lock just looks stupid.

ok mate well anyway just leave the past ok and sorry a was on me gf computer before just send me a friend request when your ready and enzo am not practicly spamming i am trying to resolve this and i dont have an attituted mate its just the way i talk sorry if you think that but i dont have one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo