06-09-2010, 02:23 AM #1
Reeces_Pieces
Spyro The Dragon
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: THE RESISTANCE BYPASS IS NOW PATCHED DUE TO A PS3 OS UPDATE[/COLOR]

HSx9 Error File (North America) - You must login or register to view this content.
HSx9 Error File (UK) - You must login or register to view this content.
MW2 Class Editor - You must login or register to view this content.

And for you lazy People all the uncorrupt RFOM Prestige files (North America Only). Credits to Derek Trotter[/COLOR][/U] for the MPDATA from the NO Prestige and 1st Prestige files and jubz-2k9[/U][/COLOR] for figuring out how to get NO Prestige to stick.

ERROR FILE - You must login or register to view this content.
No Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
1st Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
2nd Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
3rd Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
4th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
5th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
6th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
7th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
8th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
9th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
10th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Text Tutorial thanks to THATDUDEh4x
You must login or register to view this content. Thank and +REP him.[/B]

1: Load up MW2 (Without bypassing) and make a new Split-Screen profile called 'H4X' and then Quit the Game (H4X because of Reeces_Pieces )

2: Then do the Bypass with Resistance (Look for a tutorial)

3: Once you bypassed, make another Split Screen Profile called 'H4X RFOM' and one called 'ERROR RFOM' Once done just quit the game.

4: Now go to your Save Data, and copy the THREE profiles you just made to a USB Device. Then plug your USB Into your Computer.

5: Open up the MW2 Class Editor v3.3 (TheUnkn0wn) Download it Here

6: Click "Load MPDATA" and find your 'H4X' profile folder you just made on Your USB NOT 'H4X RFOM'

7: Click "Statistics" on the Class Editor and put the Prestige BELOW the Prestige you want to be, Put the XP to 2516000 (Level 70) then click SAVE.

8: Click "Save MPDATA" and save it as "MPDATA" in your 'H4X' Folder on your USB

9: Download the HSx9 Error file for your Country (UK/US) and drag it into the SAVEDATA folder on your USB.

10: Insert your USB Into your PS3, and Copy over the 'H4X' file, and the HSx9 Error File (Error file is called '2' if you are in the UK)

11: Start up MW2 (On latest patch) and click Play Online to let your stats load, then go to Split Screen and load the 'H4X' Profile and the HSx9 Error file on Split-Screen (Once you have loaded 'H4X' just press Square and then load up the HSx9 Error File. You will get an error (This is GOOD!)

12: Go to a LAN Party and change the Offline Profile to your 'H4X' Pofile again, then change the Offline Profile to your HSx9 Error file again (You will get an Error) and quit the game.

13: Copy your 'H4X' Profile and your HSx9 Error profile back to your USB. and put your USB back into your Computer.

14: Open up SAVEDATA on your USB, Open up HSx9 Error file and copy the MPDATA from in the folder. and Paste the MPDATA into 'ERROR RFOM' (Confirm the file replace)

15: Open up your 'H4X' folder and copy the MPDATA into the 'H4X RFOM folder' (Again, confirm file replace)

16: Once done, take out your USB and put it into your PS3, and copy over the 'H4X RFOM' profile onto your PS3, and the 'ERROR RFOM' profile aswell.

17: Then bypass with Resistance Fall of Man, once bypassed go to Split Screen and load up the 'ERROR RFOM' profile (You will get an error)

18: Go to Play Online and let your stats load, then back out to Split Screen.

19: Prestige on Split Screen (Again, you will get an error) back out to Split Screen, and load 'H4X' RFOM'

20: Go to Play Online, you should be the Prestige below the Prestige you wanted to be, Prestige and you should be the Prestige you wanted to be! Then you can quit the game, and load MW2 up without the bypass and enjoy your Prestige!

IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE UK OR US THEN DOWNLOAD THE HSX9 ERROR FILE (US), MAKE ANOTHER PROFILE(NOT BYPASSED), AND THEN MOVE THE MPDATA FROM THE HSX9 ERROR FILE ONTO THE ONE YOU MADE.

If you aren't in the US the above method should also work on the files that I posted already uncorrupt. Just make 2 splitscreen profiles, download the ERROR file and whatever prestige you want, move MPDATA from the downloaded files onto the files you made. [/SIZE]
Last edited by Reeces_Pieces ; 11-11-2011 at 02:44 AM.

The following 42 users say thank you to Reeces_Pieces for this useful post:

Ander$on, andrewman18, Areau, Awayze, BiggIE_909, Binary, blake1426, BobbyDee, Chewcracka, Chris ^_^, Clan-KraX, cod4 king, cooljordan_62, crazywildjoka, cromer, DxF_ToXiC, freeze-, Goldberg, ibombo, iiFaMoUzZ-, L☺L, lampard82004, malaka-hincha, MeNtaL__, nch90, never_night335, NorskTnaka, Obliviousair, PUDDIN_BOLLOX, Shebang, RedZebra, SadamHusseinMW2, SamMight69Her, Sandyballz, scvkush, SoLDieRDaP, Strikers, swarley, Warpage__, xPottsy, xRaW
06-09-2010, 03:37 PM #20
Ben Murray
I am error
thanks good tut but does it give viruses ?
06-09-2010, 03:38 PM #21
Reeces_Pieces
Spyro The Dragon
Originally posted by Ben
thanks good tut but does it give viruses ?

Of course not
06-09-2010, 03:41 PM #22
-Smithy-
Call Me Sherminator !
I do it with Patch.Blocker Smile
Just annoying when I keep getting signed out ! Ha
Maybe unkn0wn should make a new version that keeps you signed in !
Would be pretty cool

The following user thanked -Smithy- for this useful post:

T_Y_L_E_R
06-09-2010, 03:45 PM #23
Reeces_Pieces
Spyro The Dragon
Originally posted by PHUCER View Post
I do it with Patch.Blocker Smile
Just annoying when I keep getting signed out ! Ha
Maybe unkn0wn should make a new version that keeps you signed in !
Would be pretty cool

Yeah I would use patch blocker except my firewall blocks it and even if I could get around that I don't wanna keep re-downloading the patches and Map Packs.
06-09-2010, 06:59 PM #24
LOL NICE POST

06-09-2010, 07:42 PM #25
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
would be nicer with UK files, i'm too lazy to make them myself Happy
06-09-2010, 08:00 PM #26
XJ18
Do a barrel roll!
The files have been removed can you post another link for them?
06-09-2010, 08:39 PM #27
Goutinator
Bounty hunter
Usefull for those who cba to use patch blocker.
06-09-2010, 09:04 PM #28
Reeces_Pieces
Spyro The Dragon
Originally posted by XJ18 View Post
The files have been removed can you post another link for them?

I just checked those links they're fine now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo