Post: Prestige Hack tut. After Patch 1.10 (written, Ask for Video)
06-11-2010, 06:55 AM #1
Tremble
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before we start,
Prestige files credit to btank101
Patch blocker credit to TheUkn0wn
These files are US for now.. PM me if you got the UK working ones

Step 1. Start up Split screen and make 2 new profiles. 1st=PSN 2nd=Error file

Step 2. Backout to the Ps3 menu and Copy files on USB and place into Computer.

Step 3. Open Error file and download this MPDATA and replace the reg. MP
You must login or register to view this content.

Step 3. Download the Prestige files bellow.

Level 70 no prestige: You must login or register to view this content.
Level 70 1st prestige: You must login or register to view this content.
Level 70 2nd Prestige: You must login or register to view this content.
Level 70 3rd Prestige: You must login or register to view this content.
Level 70 4th Prestige: You must login or register to view this content.
Level 70 5th Prestige: You must login or register to view this content.
Level 70 6th Prestige: You must login or register to view this content.
Level 70 7th Prestige: You must login or register to view this content.
Level 70 8th Prestige: You must login or register to view this content.
Level 70 9th Prestige: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 4. Replace The MP from the file with ur PSN with your chosen Prestige File from ABOVE.

Step 5. Put USB in the PS3 and overwrite the data. Start up MW2 and go to Splitscreen. Choose your psn file and load it up. Start up game and once up end it and backout to ps3 menu.

Step 6. Proxy. First download the Ps3 Patch blocker.

Step 7. Go to Network Settings and click custom. Once done find Proxy Set-up. And type the IP in the Patch Blocker with the 8080 if you dont have tht in. Then just skip rest until you see the option for testing connection. Click Start on PS3 Patch Blocker then click Test connection. MAKE SURE YOU DELETE THE PATCH BEFORE YOU START UP MW2

Step 8. boot up Mw2 and go to splitscreen. Load up Error and go to online. Then back out and go back to splitscreen and click X till you get to Split screen pregame. Prestige, Backout , Go back into Splitscreen, load your PSN and backout once loaded. Then Visit online. You should be ___ prestige Level 70. Prestige then take off patch blocker by going back to network settings and clicking Easy (thats what i do)

And YOUR DONE!!

ill do it for a small cost of 5.00 usd for Prestige up >ONLY
Prestige down=5.00 usd
paypal: [email][email protected][/email]
SEND ME A PM IN ADVANCED AND MUST SEND AS GIFT!
PSN: X-PhAzE-MoNTaG3

PEACe.
Last edited by Tremble ; 06-16-2010 at 11:38 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Tremble for this useful post:

3RIC, bodog8919, cod4 king, hockeykid13, Poseidon, Sandyballz, shane1230, soxxfan105, The_Deadliner, Turner-, whackmymeat
06-11-2010, 04:07 PM #11
Tremble
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xT
Thank you so much!!!!!!

I flippin suck at it though, if I need you to, could you do for me? (I know you said you can, I want to verify. Happy)

Read the instructions on how to get me lol

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by . View Post
just 1 thing, you dont state whether the files are us/uk

THANK-YOU!!! I forgot but its US.... I could find the UK ones... If you find them hit me up on a pm k?

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Originally posted by AwareMG View Post
does this mean u lose all ur emblems u already earned or does it come with all the emblems and titles... im currently lvl 30 5th and want 70 and dont wanna lose my stuff that i wont lose when prestiging

70 does not stick... No you dont lose your emblems but when yo do this you become 70 and then you HAVE to prestige.. Sorry
06-11-2010, 04:08 PM #12
LegitKidd
Vault dweller
Nice job ^.^
06-11-2010, 04:09 PM #13
Tremble
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
Nice but there are so many of these

But none of them really worked properly, Either files were corrupted or you would be invisible prestige.. So yea
06-11-2010, 04:57 PM #14
I followed directions to the T - and this doesn't work, Note I did not delete the update when turning on the blocker, but that is not in the directions.
06-11-2010, 05:39 PM #15
Tremble
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DeathsHead View Post
I followed directions to the T - and this doesn't work, Note I did not delete the update when turning on the blocker, but that is not in the directions.

opps thanks for telling me, you do need to delete the patch..
06-11-2010, 06:41 PM #16
uv7x77
Keeper
i am having a bit of trouble with this.
i get it to where i did it all i shows the prestige that i want to be and lvl 70, but the prestige doesn not stay when i restart the game, or i can't find any games online.
06-11-2010, 06:50 PM #17
Tremble
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by uv7x77 View Post
i am having a bit of trouble with this.
i get it to where i did it all i shows the prestige that i want to be and lvl 70, but the prestige doesn not stay when i restart the game, or i can't find any games online.

You cannot stay ____ prestige level 70.. You MUST Prestige then backout and take off the patch blocker by Clicking Easy on the Network settings or Choosing Do not use Proxy on the custom settings. You can only be ___ prestige level 1.
Sorry
06-11-2010, 06:57 PM #18
uv7x77
Keeper
oh ok, no wonder why lol
i kinda wanted to keep all the unlocks but oh well
but one problem that i do have is that the prestige i do want to go into(3rd) everytime i load the psn file that's in lvl 70 2nd prestige it says data corrupt, i can use another file(but not prestige i want) but i want to get the title for 3rd prestige anything i can do?
Last edited by uv7x77 ; 06-11-2010 at 07:25 PM.
06-11-2010, 07:00 PM #19
Goutinator
Bounty hunter
Isn't this what has been posted over 9,000 times?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo