08-15-2010, 05:59 PM #1
Hazardous_
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Clan Closed :

New Clan : xHeX-

Add : xHeX-SoLDieR For a trial.
Last edited by Hazardous_ ; 10-03-2010 at 02:17 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Hazardous_ for this useful post:

billionk, MLG STUY, ORIGINALITY-14, Spaz-
10-05-2010, 12:16 AM #245
MLG STUY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hazardous
Competitive teams are EU or NA not both if you look into it,and we cant have both,as one of us will have shit connection,if there your needs,then i guess you won't be agreeing will you? D-Zi-R is 10 times better than you.

Understandable, so this means we can do clan battles but have to record,but at the sametime either the EU or U.S team will be able to do important clan matches. You know what though, before everyone else in the U.S and new EU members jame,Acids,Fusionz,Gamers,and I forget the rest, but we together never really lost a pub match and then when the U.S team was being made we had a clan battle but its was a 3v3 and it was me james and acids in Qs battle. Then I met saybe and through out all the clan battles our U.S team had always won. We would win even if the other team was lagg switching.

Point is I love playing with both eu and u.s but I can't really handle preasure between saybe threatening to leave and me not being able to record or play on ps3 now its hardd for me as the co leader to make sure saybe is alright and that we are all getting along and doing team chemistry ect. We are all freegn awesome as a clan but our problem is that both eu and us wants to go pro.

So idk I might join xgen or become a free agent for any top notch clan that needs help becoming the best Qs clan and GB clan. I will always remember you guys and I will alwaays use my hazardous for good old times.

This clan and NoFeaR was theeeeee hardest clan I've ever been in and its hard to turn my back on you guys because we have been through a lot togther.

But...nothing lasts forever
And
Its a shame to see the strong fall after all that's happend we could have been big
And james we really shoud have used that xxstaticxx dude to ediit because just like Optic H3cz we should have taken every sponsore we could get just to become more known to youtube gamers.

Then again maybe I might stay it depends. I really need to think

Peace out james and saybe ill always remember Hazardous forever bros:bro:
Last edited by MLG STUY ; 10-05-2010 at 12:24 AM.
10-05-2010, 07:10 AM #246
Hazardous_
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Saybe10 View Post
mmm thats how you say thank you for all i did for hazardous wow man youre great and you know wut i got an invite from solar(top 10 ps3 clan)

and i was going to rejected because im loyal to my freinds but thank you very much thank you

Tbh,you let crap people in the clan,and go ahead and join Solar,bye.

I'f those are you needs to join the clan then i guess that is it,LOYALITY IS EVREYTHING!

Originally posted by MLG
Understandable, so this means we can do clan battles but have to record,but at the sametime either the EU or U.S team will be able to do important clan matches. You know what though, before everyone else in the U.S and new EU members jame,Acids,Fusionz,Gamers,and I forget the rest, but we together never really lost a pub match and then when the U.S team was being made we had a clan battle but its was a 3v3 and it was me james and acids in Qs battle. Then I met saybe and through out all the clan battles our U.S team had always won. We would win even if the other team was lagg switching.

Point is I love playing with both eu and u.s but I can't really handle preasure between saybe threatening to leave and me not being able to record or play on ps3 now its hardd for me as the co leader to make sure saybe is alright and that we are all getting along and doing team chemistry ect. We are all freegn awesome as a clan but our problem is that both eu and us wants to go pro.

So idk I might join xgen or become a free agent for any top notch clan that needs help becoming the best Qs clan and GB clan. I will always remember you guys and I will alwaays use my hazardous for good old times.

This clan and NoFeaR was theeeeee hardest clan I've ever been in and its hard to turn my back on you guys because we have been through a lot togther.

But...nothing lasts forever
And
Its a shame to see the strong fall after all that's happend we could have been big
And james we really shoud have used that xxstaticxx dude to ediit because just like Optic H3cz we should have taken every sponsore we could get just to become more known to youtube gamers.

Then again maybe I might stay it depends. I really need to think

Peace out james and saybe ill always remember Hazardous forever bros:bro:

I really like you mate,and i want us to continue to be friends,you'd be a great leader and you're a great player,i hope to speak to you in the future,Make sure you add me on your new account!

~ James.
Last edited by Hazardous_ ; 10-05-2010 at 07:21 AM.
10-05-2010, 12:36 PM #247
SayBz
HONDURAS
Originally posted by Hazardous
Tbh,you let crap people in the clan,and go ahead and join Solar,bye.

I'f those are you needs to join the clan then i guess that is it,LOYALITY IS EVREYTHING!

I really like you mate,and i want us to continue to be friends,you'd be a great leader and you're a great player,i hope to speak to you in the future,Make sure you add me on your new account!

~ James.

Yeah thats way we never loose a clan battle and we even play with some ex-DMG guys and they told us we got aimbot xD
10-05-2010, 03:35 PM #248
Weehuntz
Bounty hunter
This clan still recruiting?
10-15-2010, 02:18 PM #249
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Real Life Name : Luke
Psn Name : JOG_CH41RZORD
Kill/Death Ratio : -400.00
Timezone : Canada
Capture Card : No