Post: MW2 Actual patch_mp.ff From FTP To /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377/.. Huge Step if Edited..
09-08-2010, 02:44 AM #1
davidh72
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is it...

I will be hosting lobbys tomorrow and continued on till whenever...
Send an email to:
[email][email protected][/email],
with subject as PSN:Payment Type:NGU Name(if available)

I will accept PSN cards, Visa Gift Cards, or PayPal. or vbuxx(occasionaly)
I will reply first too all PayPal the most though.
Then Visa gift cards second,
then Psn Cards third,
then vbux last.

I will then reply to you with an email and a friend request on PSN.
You then enter my Party,
you pay for the lobby in on of those ways I listed above.

I will want a MOD to verify me first. So whoever wants to verify it out tomorrow, email me and tell me who you are(MODS ONLY) or PM me.

I got to say, me and my friend who are doing this, are the reason why anyone has Challenge Lobbys going on.

Our challenge lobby WILL NOT mess up your stats, if they are negative, you can fix that in our lobby.
We have infections.
We have 10, lvl 70, all challenges, custom guns(certain camo's).
And a lot more in store.
Later on we will be hosting Zombies and other things of that sort.
But for right now, you guys will have to wait till tomorrow.
If you want it form the best, come to mine.
See all you guys tomorrow. Smile

+ I will not let anyone down.

I have PSFreedom on my Teensy ++, today there was a FTP app that allowed us to view the files on the PS3's internal hardrive. This is huge for games to be modified/hacked.
I have read other Threads about decompressing the ps3 version of patch_mp.ff, I've tried it, but they didn't work out for me.
All I'm asking is if someone can decompress this patch_mp.ff and give the community the knowledge on how to do it, or just simply edit the patch and post back on this thread when completed. If I FTP the edited patch back onto the PS3 and it works, I will write a tut(not really needed) and give credit t who it's due.
I will also do what is necessary for you guys, and whatever you need help with. Please take this into consideration.
All I'm asking is for your intellectual minds to help the community and it will help you back too. Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Please help the community and this will be a great win for everyone!

-Davidh72

Just some stuff to let you guys see what I'm doing...

UPDATE!!!

I have gotten a hacked patch_mp.ff to work on MW2. Pretty cool huh? Yeaa, I guess i just had to keep on trying and it worked! So now, I will work my way from here, and try to get this to run on 1.11.

I HAVE A HUGE UPDATE!! I KNOW HOW HUNTER DID IT, I KNOW HOW UNKN0WN DID IT. It really all makes sense now. lol. I hope they contact me soon. Because now I also know the way they are doing it. Not that hard, once you do it. Pretty smart though. Dont want to give it away unless they talk to me. But, I can host on 1.11 now, I will show you proof in my next video. BRB.
P.S. I still need patches. I know how the exploit there doing works, and how mine works, its the same thing, I just approached it form a different way.

PROOF:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xstBRLRkw[/ame]

ALSO!!!
So, so weird... Everything that is happening to me is very fast, like there is a lot idk about hacking, but I never stop trying. That's how I got here. Thats how I got mods running on my PS3 Smile. Please help me, and I'll help you! Smile

Newest Update!!!
A video of my friend in my lobby, on Wednesday night.
1.11 Patch and all Online.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUPfZF_48kk[/ame]

I have bet, all you so called hackers that are hosting challenge lobbys, try making your own patch. Try to go see if you can get that shit online. I bet anything YOU can't.
In the next week or so, the true people who know how to hack will have their OWN patch_mp.ff modded lobbys going on, while the people who used the GodlyModz patch_mp.ff are just people who are leechers.
Go ahead try it, try to see if you can get your own patch modded and running. This is just the beggining, those noobs who got lucky and used that patch won't be good forever. People are going to be getting in your lobby prettty quick. (Password is Left, left.) lol.
Get ready for some real hacking guys. No one, unless you're a certain few, can actually make your own patches for PS3. Just wait and see.
For the people who stood beside me, just wait, there's good in store for you.
But, for the people who know how to make their patches, dont tell anyone, that's what the seperation is between us and them.
Last edited by davidh72 ; 09-12-2010 at 04:55 AM. Reason: The lobbys have begun...

The following 98 users say thank you to davidh72 for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, -Luis7uarez-, .Nik, .Say Hi., [$!Ly], *SCHAOS*, $oulja, Ahsoka Tano, Alfa, Anthony., Assassin, Battler624, bertieboy7, bigfishbad, bmxrcodol04, Bog__, BREAKDANCER1, BuC-ShoTz, callumbaker88, chrisisadude, cjmurder123, Codi360, DanGFX, davirus_, defwegwreh, Devz-x, Dope., Drake, Eaglesport, Emon., ewskater123, Fayez, filmon73, GNDOOOR_KILLER, gtav, hacker-2010, hallidc, hellzoom5, HomelandSec, IDontbreak, ihaxgames, ikilledulol4, IvanTheTerrible, Jamesyy, jaylix16, jb2203, jconrad6309, jkry_2_1_, Judgement, KluTcHxMoDz, M_OK, maadmaxter, Macdaddy4sure, Mangupi, Markie-, martinez, mattyboy93, Maty360414, mgltg2, Mirciulikkk, Mocro Lmfao, Moreton, Mr. Star, Nice1der, NJN, NOTANOOB, NyanCat, On_A_Cloud, PAbrol, Platinum G, Pyrochemical, Quik-Skop3d-, CHAOZ, Sandyballz, ShAdoW_RiDa, Shoot12, skitterz, Solid Snake, St0rM, STG_MUFFINES, Tha_Cartel, The End, The Situation, The-Don, TheJaRniBoi, troymartinez23, Vain Designs, VHS, Waterguy469, weemandeano, Wild., x_Dopey-HTFC_x, x_MATT, X-K-I-N-G123, xEazy-A, xSGxAndy, Xx_BUTTZAEU_xX
09-13-2010, 01:31 PM #434
So, since you were all about this being a "team" thing. Could you at least share your method for re-compressing after you have decompressed all of patch_mp.ff. I am not hating on you man, but you asked for help, and everyone gave what they could, and after you had what you needed, you started charging people to do a challenge lobby without at least telling us your method of re-compressing. I too have my PS3 modded with GODLYMODZ patch, but I want to create my own. I am not going to sell it, and I am definitely not going to announce that I am hosting free lobbies. I just want to make my own, for me only, I will share what I have done with everyone, but will not host challenge lobbies. So if you really want this to be a "team" effort, then share like we did. This is the sum of a whole bunch of people's work, and I will be the first to take my hat off to you for figuring it out as well. I just ask that you at least help us out a little bit. And I don't mean making us pay for a challenge lobby. I' not hating on you though man, like I said though, please give just a little bit back.....

jbaile17

The following user thanked jbaile17 for this useful post:

Mr Phobik
09-13-2010, 01:38 PM #435
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
thats my homie, be sure to check out his new mod menu, it doesnt glitch out like GODLY's MODS, props to godly though, check my youtube for the vid coming soon.......
and for all the people that gave me rep thanks.
we got the best of the best in our lobbies, including GODLY himself, and dont forget about CodeMajic.
see you there.

ps. you will get more satisfaction, if you do it without the jailbreak
Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 09-13-2010 at 01:48 PM.
09-13-2010, 01:46 PM #436
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by BucN View Post
thats my homie, be sure to check out his new mod menu, it doesnt glitch out like GODLY's MODS, props to godly though, check my youtube for the vid coming soon.......
and for all the people that gave me rep thanks.
we got the best of the best in our lobbies, including GODLY himself, and dont forget about CodeMajic.
see you there.

Hope you Fixed the Visions:whistle:
And without you lobbies wouldnt Exist Smile
09-13-2010, 02:17 PM #437
Sent my email Awesome face

Kind Regards.
Gwandlaus
09-13-2010, 10:45 PM #438
Seriously guys it's not that hard to recompress PS3 patches. I've figured out how to get the file size for each GSC(which makes extraction way easier) and how to do some other stuff.

The following user thanked ihatecompvir for this useful post:

Poseidon
09-13-2010, 11:17 PM #439
dm430
I defeated!
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
Seriously guys it's not that hard to recompress PS3 patches. I've figured out how to get the file size for each GSC(which makes extraction way easier) and how to do some other stuff.

yes but have you tried to decompress your modded patch bet it wont unpack:P
09-14-2010, 02:48 AM #440
Originally posted by davidh72 View Post
This is it...

I will be hosting lobbys tomorrow and continued on till whenever...
Send an email to:
[email][email protected][/email],
with subject as PSN:Payment Type:NGU Name(if available)

I will accept PSN cards, Visa Gift Cards, or PayPal. or vbuxx(occasionaly)
I will reply first too all PayPal the most though.
Then Visa gift cards second,
then Psn Cards third,
then vbux last.

I will then reply to you with an email and a friend request on PSN.
You then enter my Party,
you pay for the lobby in on of those ways I listed above.

I will want a MOD to verify me first. So whoever wants to verify it out tomorrow, email me and tell me who you are(MODS ONLY) or PM me.

I got to say, me and my friend who are doing this, are the reason why anyone has Challenge Lobbys going on.

Our challenge lobby WILL NOT mess up your stats, if they are negative, you can fix that in our lobby.
We have infections.
We have 10, lvl 70, all challenges, custom guns(certain camo's).
And a lot more in store.
Later on we will be hosting Zombies and other things of that sort.
But for right now, you guys will have to wait till tomorrow.
If you want it form the best, come to mine.
See all you guys tomorrow. Smile

+ I will not let anyone down.

I have PSFreedom on my Teensy ++, today there was a FTP app that allowed us to view the files on the PS3's internal hardrive. This is huge for games to be modified/hacked.
I have read other Threads about decompressing the ps3 version of patch_mp.ff, I've tried it, but they didn't work out for me.
All I'm asking is if someone can decompress this patch_mp.ff and give the community the knowledge on how to do it, or just simply edit the patch and post back on this thread when completed. If I FTP the edited patch back onto the PS3 and it works, I will write a tut(not really needed) and give credit t who it's due.
I will also do what is necessary for you guys, and whatever you need help with. Please take this into consideration.
All I'm asking is for your intellectual minds to help the community and it will help you back too. Smile

Please help the community and this will be a great win for everyone!

-Davidh72

Just some stuff to let you guys see what I'm doing...

UPDATE!!!

I have gotten a hacked patch_mp.ff to work on MW2. Pretty cool huh? Yeaa, I guess i just had to keep on trying and it worked! So now, I will work my way from here, and try to get this to run on 1.11.

I HAVE A HUGE UPDATE!! I KNOW HOW HUNTER DID IT, I KNOW HOW UNKN0WN DID IT. It really all makes sense now. lol. I hope they contact me soon. Because now I also know the way they are doing it. Not that hard, once you do it. Pretty smart though. Dont want to give it away unless they talk to me. But, I can host on 1.11 now, I will show you proof in my next video. BRB.
P.S. I still need patches. I know how the exploit there doing works, and how mine works, its the same thing, I just approached it form a different way.

PROOF:

ALSO!!!
So, so weird... Everything that is happening to me is very fast, like there is a lot idk about hacking, but I never stop trying. That's how I got here. Thats how I got mods running on my PS3 Smile. Please help me, and I'll help you! Smile

Newest Update!!!
A video of my friend in my lobby, on Wednesday night.
1.11 Patch and all Online.

I have bet, all you so called hackers that are hosting challenge lobbys, try making your own patch. Try to go see if you can get that shit online. I bet anything YOU can't.
In the next week or so, the true people who know how to hack will have their OWN patch_mp.ff modded lobbys going on, while the people who used the GodlyModz patch_mp.ff are just people who are leechers.
Go ahead try it, try to see if you can get your own patch modded and running. This is just the beggining, those noobs who got lucky and used that patch won't be good forever. People are going to be getting in your lobby prettty quick. (Password is Left, left.) lol.
Get ready for some real hacking guys. No one, unless you're a certain few, can actually make your own patches for PS3. Just wait and see.
For the people who stood beside me, just wait, there's good in store for you.
But, for the people who know how to make their patches, dont tell anyone, that's what the seperation is between us and them.

HA! YOU ARE GOIN TO GET SOOOO MUCH SPAM DUDE HAHAHA!! I started hosting lobbies 2 days ago and got about 500-800 messages a day you will go nuts!!! there will be sooooo many people that will want to do it for free you have no idea dude im still getting spam and im not even hosting them anymore GOOD LUCK DUDE! add me on PSN if you want

-Gigoo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo