09-28-2010, 11:02 PM #1
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Nobody wants to release it because everybody is poor and greedy so I paid 1,200,000 vBux for this patch better ones coming soon anyway. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.. Thanks to the whole community. btw this is the full mw2 zombies patch with teleporters and carepackage doors/bridges. p.s. its usa BLUS.
Last edited by dansbmx ; 09-29-2010 at 02:02 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to dansbmx for this useful post:

$oulja, AtlasK, Dreamcather, Durk, knightryder77, riotmost, splox982, Swifter, The End, The Overdose, Vaner
09-29-2010, 06:26 AM #29
Slay No More
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Mr.
Your head should be removed, this link works perfectly, no "SURVEY".

Honestly would you try to click the friggin link before posting like a programed idiot to agree with other people.

I did nerd, all the 'mirrors' redirects me to a survey. ALL of them.
I wasn't born yesterday like some of these half assed excuses for human beings around here.

edit- Fail now i look like a dick there is a mirror on the post its self to rapidshare -.-
09-29-2010, 06:41 AM #30
Bradman
Bounty hunter
wow its about time people noticed that
09-29-2010, 06:54 AM #31
Originally posted by dansbmx View Post
There you go noobs an excellent tutorial on using sharebee.com thx swifter really detaild.

Sorry i forgot to mention that i did that but its still not passing through, it works fine in splitscreen but everytime i update to 3.50..... nothing. i'll start from scratch and try it all over again in both AWESOME FILE MANAGER and FTP
09-29-2010, 07:20 AM #32
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by dansbmx View Post
:wtf:

Damn this forum is filled with noods sheesh:wtf:

lol Noobs you make yourself look stupid.

It doesnt link to a survey why do people keep groaning this post this is the full mw2 zombies patch with teleportes and carepackage doors/bridges.

LOL your noob. Go make one yourself (Y)

The following 3 users say thank you to DiJiTaLNiCk for this useful post:

FireWire, PS3LUV3R, XxprokillahxX
09-29-2010, 09:40 AM #33
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
How can people not download a file ? Are you all that RETARDED ?! Click on the bit where it says "Mirror" and download from there. I did and I have it on my laptop now. Thanks Dan I'll rep you soon.
09-29-2010, 11:09 AM #34
silsil
Gym leader
What is the best zombie game setup? Do I need to set it up in TDM? S&Awesome face? Can someone explain to me pls.
09-29-2010, 11:45 AM #35
Why is it USA BLUS only?

So it won't work on a BLES 00683 disc?
09-29-2010, 11:47 AM #36
FireWire
I'm done here.
Originally posted by Kane View Post
How can people not download a file ? Are you all that RETARDED ?! Click on the bit where it says "Mirror" and download from there. I did and I have it on my laptop now. Thanks Dan I'll rep you soon.

at first there wasnt a mirror...
09-29-2010, 12:43 PM #37
XtrmZac
Save Point
nice patch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo