10-10-2010, 04:42 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[TuT] How to get 11th Prestige Permanently

You must login or register to view this content.

Credit goes partly to You must login or register to view this content. for sharing some info with me, the rest i figured out myself. Smile

Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content. for the video tutorial.

[WS]LRCD1yq6E1M[/WS]

What you need:
2 PS3's - 3.41 + 3.50
Jailbreak

1. First Delete your MW2 gamedata on your 3.41 console and install your regions .PKG from the following:

EUROPE

US

2. Install the PKG once you have loaded up your PS3 with jailbreak and then start FTP server.

3. Find the MW2 game files and extract the default_mp.self to somewhere on your PC. This .self has no security checks and is what is used for the 11th prestige to work Happy

4. Now you can delete the MW2 gamefiles, reboot the PS3 normally and reinstall the 1.11 patch.

5. With the 1.11 patch now installed, jailbreak again and start FTP.

6. Find the MW2 game files and transfer the default_mp.self you saved earlier and overwrite the current one.

Originally posted by another user
HERE IS THE UK DEBUG default_mp.self - You must login or register to view this content.

With this you can skip steps 1-5 Smile

7. All you need now is a modded patch with the 11th prestige function. You can use Godlymodz or Havoc Undead patch for this.

8. FTP the modded patch as you normally would then data transfer to your 3.50 PS3.

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

You should now be able to use the 11th Prestige, note this is for HOST only.
Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 11-24-2010 at 03:55 PM.

The following 139 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

-Nickk96-, ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, Okami, Adam™, Alex, ashleythemigf, Assassin, coolmankiller, BaNk-R0BbeR-, Icy, beryce, bigboybobby14, BigFudge, BigMel1, blake1426, BuC-ShoTz, Carbon0x, CBot, chris48hour, chrisfaulk, Chrome, CODFTW, Codi360, Cole MacGrath, CRaZyY, D@ EnVvY!, DanGFX, daswiftguy, Dazpowder, DCLXVI, divybc, DR-Dizzy, Drackos, Dreamcather, effinTyler, gallen5522, gamekilla, garybrady_09, Geeqoh, GQGK, Grandad Trotter, Gtr, Hakaan, hallidc, hilts11, HomelandSec, Hughseyy, i--DanieL_, iDioxide34, IDontbreak, ImJock, iNgLewooD64-, IRoyxX, italianboss, iThenrik, IvanTheTerrible, IW_JOSH, JakeM, Jakob, jfed, jimmy_132, Judgement, Kameo, Karoolus, Kill_tony485, kmanthecaveman, lilkiller6009, lK U S lH, lmg123, lovebros, Lydey, manster, Maty360414, MikeyCapp, Mirciulikkk, mitchlawson2009, Mr. Aimbot, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Kane, MrJC, mustangsaleen, mw2_bball, NbK-C0mm4nd3r_, NGU_MVRz, nick3000, NiiNo, njdevil90, Nolzad0, oI xPozeD Io, Omniplasma, OPTIMISM, oX-matto-Xo, Pro Era, PSX, qwerew, Rainbow Dash and 39 other users.
10-11-2010, 10:27 AM #83
ist there an easyer way?
10-11-2010, 11:28 AM #84
Tony_xMUFCx
Born a red, Die a red!
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
[TuT] How to get 11th Prestige Permanently

Credit goes partly to You must login or register to view this content. for sharing some info with me, the rest i figured out myself. Smile

What you need:
2 PS3's - 3.41 + 3.50
Jailbreak

1. First Delete your MW2 gamedata on your 3.41 console and install your regions .PKG from the following:

EUROPE

US

2. Install the PKG once you have loaded up your PS3 with jailbreak and then start FTP server.

3. Find the MW2 game files and extract the default_mp.self to somewhere on your PC. This .self has no security checks and is what is used for the 11th prestige to work Happy

4. Now you can delete the MW2 gamefiles, reboot the PS3 normally and reinstall the 1.11 patch.

5. With the 1.11 patch now installed, jailbreak again and start FTP.

6. Find the MW2 game files and transfer the default_mp.self you saved earlier and overwrite the current one.

7. All you need now is a modded patch with the 11th prestige function. You can use Godlymodz or Havoc Undead patch for this.

8. FTP the modded patch as you normally would then data transfer to your 3.50 PS3.

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

You should now be able to use the 11th Prestige, note this is for HOST only.

great post derek thanks alot been looking for a good tutorial and you finally done, one thumbs up
10-11-2010, 12:00 PM #85
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
Debug File

Whats the password for this file. I need it because my Jailbroken PS3 hasn't a Blu-Ray Reader

EDIT:......................................................

LOL I CRAKED IT. Was an easy Password.
Last edited by Toptuning ; 10-11-2010 at 12:24 PM.
10-11-2010, 12:22 PM #86
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Toptuning View Post
Whats the password for this file. I need it because my Jailbroken PS3 hasn't a Blu-Ray Reader

the password is NGU

i put that on due to people leaking on other sites
10-11-2010, 01:32 PM #87
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
See I'm not like that. Especially when its game over for mw2 in under a months time.

Then think with your brain instead.
1 month time = Time.
= Money to be made instead of shit vbux.
Youre just making the 11th Prestige pointless
10-11-2010, 02:17 PM #88
Saul
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by rd View Post
I just tried installing it via Demo Manager and it wouldn't install that way. So I installed it from a usb drive in JB mode, like any other homebrew pkg, seems to have installed fine.

^ Am I doing something wrong? I get frozen on a black screen when going to MP. If I get it to work I may be able to share something else .. as of right now I can't get that to work either though.

edit - weird I just started from the beginning and got on fine, went from prestige 9 to prestige 6 fine. I was trying it with the final tree patch, maybe that was the problem??

edit 2 - I found another PKG that works (1.11), the default_mp.self from that looks 100% different in hex compared to this one. Even though it works you still can't connect to anyone with the retail self, strangely enough I connected to one "Matched Player" when searching for a TDM

edit 3 - free for all still works with this
Last edited by Saul ; 10-11-2010 at 07:44 PM.
10-11-2010, 02:18 PM #89
SplitMitchel
Sick Person
omg nice!!!
10-11-2010, 02:20 PM #90
QUiCkZ
Keeper
Originally posted by Chrom3 View Post
Nice, Ill do it once I JB Mai PSTree Smile

wanna co-host with me?
10-11-2010, 02:38 PM #91
i was thinking yeahh 11th prestige then i saw u need 2 ps3s and a jailbreak which i havent got damn, nice anyway!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo