10-15-2010, 06:56 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the patch everyone was waiting for...

The biggest thanks of all goes to Eddydiep for supporting me and recording me, you are the best!

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmGxaL9F-r4]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 - EliteMossy's new V6 patch (+ Admin menu gameplay released)[/ame]

*EDIT* I will no longer be replying to this thread for anything other than support with the patch

Credits
Creating the Patch - EliteMossy
Spawn Turret Code/Bunker - TheUnkn0wn
dudeeitsbrian - Flyable Harrier code (thanks!)
Menu - dconnor
everyone else at Se7ensins for help
everyone else i missed, thank you!

Fully working Stats Without needing to be host in a online game.,

So with that said, here it is

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a BLES00684 conversion, credits to Bushigan
You must login or register to view this content.

btw, it takes 2 seconds to click a button and to show respect.

Have fun.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 10-16-2010 at 02:41 PM.

The following 188 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

_George_, *BLizZOnE*, *SCHAOS*, Okami, $oulja, 1337UNO, Accurs0, adamjbh, Adamâ„¢, airghisla, Alfa, almousawi, Amazingpwner, Ap3xPredator, Awayze, azote, azzabazza, baluba777, barrel1988, bb_25, bigfishbad, BigToughGary, bobbyv1014, Brian235026, brittonlad, browntown-X, Classy., club-bomb-shizl, commonsy, conmansoljah, cood5, CRaZyY, Croverno01, CSC-Magic, DanGFX, DentyneIce360, DionDaKinG2, djinferno, DONT_H8_5150, DR-Dizzy, Draco771, Dreamcather, drebin93, DreDave, EarthScar, elbeta2, EZeeH, flamer, FourzerotwoFAILS, FrOoTLoOpZ, GangstaCupcake1, Gendjisan, Gentlemen, gillysnyter, GNDOOOR_KILLER, godwisper, hellzoom, hockeykid2319, Hondarydr, Hughseyy, I_Mod_Cod, i_R_A_N_G_E_R, iceegarcia, iDannyy, ikilledulol4, InSaNe-xPWEEx, ipodtouch44, IW_JOSH, JakeM, jeffadkins51, Jeffreyokabe, Jerry_, jfed, jkry_2_1_, JonnyH94, k1ll3rs0wn, killler526, King Dylan, Lance210, legend101, Lick, lilkiller6009, lovebros, manti, mattbettiol, Maty360414, MeNtaL__, Mirciulikkk, Mr Phobik, Mr Ruffers, Mr. Aimbot, Mr.Azoz, MrJC, mw2alltheway, MythGavin, nerisls1z, NiCiUFF, nick-ps3 and 88 other users.
10-18-2010, 02:30 PM #173
nathan4444
Save Point
Does this have 11th prestige option? iv not see it in any vids and if not does anyone know the best patch for 11th thats been released? Havoc Undead v6 is the best 1 iv seen so far with 11th option.
10-18-2010, 02:55 PM #174
killerrj8
Save Point
Originally posted by wils619 View Post
I'm using this patch at the moment as its fun for me to be in. If i'm using tree patch all I do is co host my mate and i go watch tv. Least this patch has flying bird and that.

I've come up with some ways to manage lag outs to only about 2 every 20 mins.

If people want 10th prestige don't verify just click on rank to 70 then kick them so they can prestige re-join. keep repeating.
If people want challenges toggle anti join don't verify and do each person 1 at a time. Never crashes this way.
Always put anti join on once you have the people you want in your party. (can always take off and put back on.)
If there is 5 or more people in lobby don't go over 150mph on bird.
Try not to have more people than 1 in stats at anytime.
Try changing map midway seems to prevent less crashes when starting up.
Never have more than 1 T-Admin.

To be host online

MAke a party of 5-6
search for the game type that you want. then back out.
Start private
Go admin End game
puts you straight in EG SND but with 18 spaces. Hopefully if you don't merge you will get host.
People just think its a xp lobby untill you get out the auto aim bot Smile

Thanks again for mossy making the patch.

Hey can u send me an invite pls and are u hosting these for free?
10-18-2010, 04:10 PM #175
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
When you toggle private match it A: Cuts off the VoIP(Team Chat) so you cannot hear anyone(This has been verified on both ends with both the Host and those in the party). B: if you end the game with private match ON it kicks everyone and locks your private match so that not even you can invite ppl. When everyone rejoins and you go into a private match it toggles private match off and kicks them all giving them the error "Incorrect Password" any ideas? This is with anti-join turned off
Last edited by Suxh4rd2bu ; 10-18-2010 at 05:41 PM.
10-18-2010, 08:52 PM #176
Thanks for this, this is one of the sickiest patches out there!
10-19-2010, 07:40 AM #177
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
after using this atch for awhile i've come to find out that there is really a shitload of options in this shit!

i really love a couple of things about this.

1. your admin menu, i love how i can let other people use it
2. the aimbot, i love how i can let my friends use it now! never got to let anybody use it before

one really shitty thing! -> no [all] button on the player menu. this is really needed especially if you dont give the players their own option to unlock challenges/level 70. either one implemented in there would work.

also, its pretty buggy. 18 people lobbies suck they only last a few minutes. no worries, though; it was great you released it free. ;]
great job, yo.
10-19-2010, 04:35 PM #178
Originally posted by nick View Post
cool sick of people joining my lobby and making it lag out and crash

What does this Patch blocker do?
u can block your ps3 ip?
or when mw2 bring a new patch and u dont want it just use the blocker and u can just play????????????????
10-19-2010, 04:43 PM #179
YoungAceOnDeck
Pokemon Trainer
The only thing i hate about this patch is that when your in a public game, Everyone one who kils get 100,000 xp. One kill in TD = LVL23. pretty much people could just boost off your lobby for free.

Also you can't freeze no one, everyone always moving, You can still get killed even in god mode, It crashes 10x more then any other patch.

Overall far as options its a great patch, just need extra tweaking
10-19-2010, 05:14 PM #180
Originally posted by killerrj8 View Post
Is anyone hosting free challenge lobbies today?pls reply

i tomorrow will Winky Winky
Add: TYGA-CLAN

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by YoungAceOnDeck View Post
The only thing i hate about this patch is that when your in a public game, Everyone one who kils get 100,000 xp. One kill in TD = LVL23. pretty much people could just boost off your lobby for free.

Also you can't freeze no one, everyone always moving, You can still get killed even in god mode, It crashes 10x more then any other patch.

Overall far as options its a great patch, just need extra tweaking

this patch is low!
10-21-2010, 02:01 AM #181
cood5
Banned
Everybody donate atleast 100,000 vbux to elite mossy because he is the besst

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo