12-15-2010, 07:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Info
Press UP or Left for something...

Download
    https://www.fileserve.com/file/XacRKYC

P.S : This is my old one, the one that's leaked.
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 12-16-2010 at 05:47 PM.

The following 108 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

-Google-, *BLizZOnE*, ŦέΉ ỆLĎәŔ ĠΏĎ, Okami, ADAM594, aerosoul94, Agent_LSD, airghisla, Albanian', angel_of_deth, arab707, Baby-panama, bigboybobby14, Blackstorm, BOOMSHAKALAKA, bourkey88, BuC-ShoTz, Carbon0x, CleanMODSHD, Codi360, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, DanGFX, defwegwreh, Diddles2Fresshh, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, DVNModz.com, EliteMossy, EuanBlondin_x, Fifa97, frankaugurk, gamekilla, Grandad Trotter, Hawkin, Hells, hilts11, i_R_A_N_G_E_R, Hawk, I'm A Rep Whore, IDontbreak, IRiSe_GodFather, italianboss, James_Bond, JonnieOnionRing, Kakashii, kali7890, KaYos, kingofkarate400, l2ellVlliXz, Lolicon, marsman123, Maty360414, maxrox, Morphia, mps1213, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. DarkKV, Mr. Goodbye, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Azoz, mw2alltheway, Mw2Freak13, ngu_karl, NGU???, NiCiUFF, Northstar-Cody, Omniplasma, Pauly, Pewp, qwerew, Rath, RaverBoy, ReX-05, Rogelio702, SamMight69Her, sergiaso, Shaarpy, skitterz, soebred, Solid Snake, Superahm, Suxh4rd2bu, tec360, TheMagicN, ThereThatGuy, TheSouthpaw, TONEY777, Toptuning, Tory Lanez, TRBZA, Tuhoaja, uhChad, Unonymous, Vectriixx, ViiZiiKz and 8 other users.
12-15-2010, 10:32 PM #74
Sad to see that the patch you've worked hard one got leaked. In any case, thanks for sharing, mate. Hope you do well in the future :y:
12-15-2010, 10:32 PM #75
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by Chadcoffey View Post
everything in unknowns patch looks like elitemossys. So unknowns patchs keep getting leaked and elitemossy is copying all the codes is that true?

**** off, i have not used one bit of his coding, i have no need too. The stuff in his patch was not hard to replicate.
12-15-2010, 10:33 PM #76
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
**** off, i have not used one bit of his coding, i have no need too. The stuff in his patch was not hard to replicate.

You have, because in previous releases you stated "Thanks unknown for some coding"

The following 7 users say thank you to hallidc for this useful post:

gamekilla, Hakaan, On_A_Cloud, Ox1337, CHAOZ, uhChad
12-15-2010, 10:39 PM #77
lol the leaked one got like 10 thanks, this one gets like 50 :P
12-15-2010, 10:40 PM #78
uhChad
TPSN Admiin
Originally posted by hallidc View Post
You have, because in previous releases you stated "Thanks unknown for some coding"

Yea i know thats what i was thinking and i remember long long time ago when mossy came out with hes v1 unknown said he thought hes patch got leaked cause it looked just like hes?:confused:
12-15-2010, 10:41 PM #79
silsil
Gym leader

As far as I know he used the carepackage bunker and the spawn turret code from the unkn0wn. Just some credits to him.
12-15-2010, 10:42 PM #80
uhChad
TPSN Admiin
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post

& im not not hater, i thank the world for your patches..but anyway i was just asking & and you not to be a dick
12-15-2010, 10:42 PM #81
Originally posted by Chadcoffey View Post
everything in unknowns patch looks like elitemossys. So unknowns patchs keep getting leaked and elitemossy is copying all the codes is that true?

No, that's false. They both worked really hard on each of their patch's. When two great modders work hard, they're work is going to look alike.
12-15-2010, 10:46 PM #82
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com

The "Released" coding, ie Spawn Turret, etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo