12-30-2010, 03:49 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am really debating if to release this or not

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD2ZAHpClVs[/ame]

Thats a view of the whole patch (me being spectated)

Let me know what you think.

If enough people want it, then it might push me to release
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 01-03-2011 at 07:13 PM.

The following 362 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, -Burr-, -Google-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Robot, *BLizZOnE*, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Okami, <Jimbo>, 1035AMC, 369lo, 8======D----, acepilot1023, Adam West, adam9897, add_me, Adkins, AgentDragonPig, airghisla, Al-Mannai, Alfa, alipc09, AmaaaZe, Amanda, Amazingpwner, AMNE, andrewman18, AndrewPS3, angel_of_deth, Anthony, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Arvindian, awesome24, azdaniel33, BallaBaby05, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bcb, Bigbadpaul2, bigboybobby14, bobbydavid1, BOSCH KING, BozZsh1fty, Brian235026, buggerking, Call-Me-Master, Texas, CanadasTopJew, chaiiios, CHuRCHYx, Cien, CleanMODSHD, CMills1, cmms07, cobrag7, CODFTW, codwawandmw2, cood5, Correy, crazy_blake7, CVLN, dakleene, danny19901, darkesthour, Dazpowder, deathdoer1, decrulez96, Demmonnixx, DORiS_420, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dr3aMz, Dreamcather, DreamKidzVa, Drogash, duderly, Dylan_Owns, edwin864, effinTyler, emmanuel92, engevent, eZi_DuzZiiT, FAKA_ELITE, FeedMeKills, felipejames25, Fifa97, final121, firefox7, firepanda11, frankaugurk, Fribz, Friday15, FriendsAtShsp, FrozN, gameoverrg, gangsta-, GenHelghast, Geordie4life2, GNDOOOR_KILLER, goldensun77 and 262 other users.
02-14-2011, 08:21 AM #596
CraZoY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by caseyrobbo10 View Post
Is ur name Mossy ?

Nope but I'm on this thread since it Started. We begged him to release but it's seem that this many people does not reach his view in which he decide if he is going to repease
Or not.
02-14-2011, 08:36 AM #597
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by CraZoY View Post
Nope but I'm on this thread since it Started. We begged him to release but it's seem that this many people does not reach his view in which he decide if he is going to repease
Or not.

Lol I was joking
02-14-2011, 09:45 AM #598
RusterG
The one and Only
Originally posted by caseyrobbo10 View Post
Is ur name Mossy ?

Technically his name isn't Mossy, his "User Name" Is TheEliteMossy...

so by saying "is your name mossy" and meaning he is mossy, technically he is TheEliteMossy not "mossy"....

ahh, i hope you's get confused with this message lol!
02-14-2011, 01:59 PM #599
Trilluminati
Bounty hunter
i like the menu style
02-14-2011, 09:12 PM #600
Originally posted by TheEliteMossy View Post
I don't really play mw2 any more, infact i am not making anything else for mw2, the game is boring for me now, and i have gone back to my Microsoft Flight Simulator @ IVAO.aero

But this is my last edit and last version i did of my patch

You must login or register to view this content.

meh... waited a bit too long imo... so its probably best now to just keep the patch to yourself... modded patches are old now anyway >_>.
02-14-2011, 11:26 PM #601
TOLTA
Keeper
I think, in my personal opinion, that, since you make great patches and Derrek always make great eddits, maybe you shoul team up an make one ultimate patch. But thatts just me. Great job and :y: to all the DEVS in NGU!!! Thanks!
02-15-2011, 12:43 AM #602
TheWraith--
Gym leader
I am really debating if to release this or not

You should release the patch Happy
02-15-2011, 07:03 PM #603
TheWraith--
Gym leader
I am really debating if to release this or not

I hope you release this soon!!!!!! {@@} lol Happy
02-15-2011, 07:26 PM #604
kewllllllllllllllllll

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo