01-09-2011, 10:59 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

The following 25 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, *BLizZOnE*, ADAM594, Amanda, bcb, codwawandmw2, GreenToxon, hacker103, iP4Y, Judgement, mcc123mcc, mrkhlgt, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, Plurals, rico4u2day2, Shaarpy, SkaterCookie, Suxh4rd2bu, TONEY777, uhChad, XbAiZ, xFaNaTiCxZz, xHaydeennn
01-31-2011, 05:57 PM #155
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
Geez, What witty remark to make to try and get a Emoss rep??

The game is broken now.
NGU: Mission accomplished.
I spent too much time getting to 10th Legit on mw2 to risk losing it all, because some lobby host asks me to sing the Barney song to the rest of the lobby or be deranked.

The enitire COD series is dying, What can they really do different in the future?
How can you make the most popular FPS and make everyone happy?
!/2 of people will bitch that it can't be hacked or will be enforced by rules of fair play, the other half will bitch if it is hacked and everyone will bitch that it is full of camping, noobing, cheating, newfag, tryhard, shitty perks, weak/overpowered same old crap guns etc..etc..etc..

Too many people playing the same Fuggin games and have to get online to complain about their gameplay or others style of play.

I like the old days of finding some gltiches, exploiting them, taking some advantage for a while and then everyone doing it or having the designer fix them.

You can't have it both ways in the future. Either all of the games will get completley hacked and no chance of a clean game or they go with the current ban methods and they to enforce some sort of clean evoirment in the future.

Next year you will have to go into private match to play a clean game and not the other way around.
I like the hacks too, but you just can't have it both ways....
01-31-2011, 06:27 PM #156
mw2 is totaly done for now that geohot has made that jailbreak but i am thank full to sony for brining out the new update so if you did use CFW then your shit !!! Dancing
01-31-2011, 08:57 PM #157
Tried to play a couple games on MW2 the other day (many weeks since I played) and all I could do was spawn and die. I saw aim-bots galore (multiplayer) and then my system locked and I pulled the plug.

Unless Activision fixes this problem with MW & MW2 I will not play them. For now I play Black Ops since I purchased it prior to MW2 getting so hacked. However, If Activision fails to fix the damage done to those online games, which I invested about 120.00, I will not purchase the next rumored MW3 or any Activision products again.

Folks, that's how you send a message to developers. Quit purchasing from them when they fail to deliver.

The following user thanked grapplerone for this useful post:

xv4xv4x
01-31-2011, 09:03 PM #158
Trilluminati
Bounty hunter
its not really scewed yet cus i join no modded games ALLL THE TIMEEE
01-31-2011, 09:34 PM #159
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
MW2 get boring after your 10th.. What i did was did the prestige hack when i was on 2nd prestige so i got 10th not legit. after that mw2 was boring then came the hackers 5months l8ter
01-31-2011, 09:54 PM #160
hacker103
Total x Clan
ive done exactly that i thought black ops was a waste of time and money but im actually quite glad i kept it at least i can play a legit game!
02-01-2011, 02:32 AM #161
GreenToxon
Bounty hunter
Yea, I only turn Force Host on too get a lobby and disable everything to have a legit game. BTW Isn't Infinity Ward working on a patch to fix this?
02-01-2011, 02:55 AM #162
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
The same thing that happened to Socom 2 happened to this.
02-01-2011, 02:58 AM #163
Originally posted by TheEliteMossy View Post
With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

i love that pacth can you post that link out on ngu plz i have every pacth from 6-10 i post the link for all of them in mw2 exploits and hackz right now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo