01-12-2011, 04:06 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is v1 of my Private Patch

It is stable, and has some good stuff.

This is V1

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Hope leechers enjoy.

Credits: TheUnkn0wn for some coding from his patch. Good stuff.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 01-12-2011 at 04:41 PM.

The following 156 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Ginge, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Nik, <Jimbo>, $oulja, Ada Wong, adam9897, add_me, ADEEB001, AkA-xP1MPx, Al-Mannai, Alfa, Alpha, andrewman18, AndrewPS3, Annoyingorange, Axiom, Baby-panama, balerdoni, beastleyshotz, Brian235026, calcium89, CanadasTopJew, CeLebRuTy, chris48hour, CleanMODSHD, codwawandmw2, CraZoY, Curt, dakleene, daswiftguy, Dazpowder, Demmonnixx, Dexgod, Domov, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, elbeta2, EuanBlondin_x, Extrazior, eZi_DuzZiiT, FaTbOyOnAbiKe, Fifa97, final121, FireWire, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, frankaugurk, GenHelghast, Gentlemen, GSG9Killer, hdc89, I HOST CL, iiGaryXD, ImPiffHD, ImTheBabyKicker, InSaNe-xPWEEx, Irish, italianboss, J_A_K_E, J.V., JakeM, jammerz_95, jamzyb, Janiboy, JD_WCE, Jerry_, jfed, Joey Essex, jonnyman69, JordyPordy, juddylovespizza, kali7890, kane212, kingofkarate400, larry786, legitmod, lilky, LINUX♥, lmg123, LOL CAT, lovebros, maadmaxter, malik-ramires, Martinez_LJC, Maty360414, midnightClub543, Morphia, Mr.Houston, mrkhlgt, mw2alltheway, MW2CptPrize, Mw2Freak13, Nero., ngu me, nick3000, NiiNo, Oliiver, online__IDg and 56 other users.
01-12-2011, 07:49 PM #74
xzxero
Kush Nugget
It doesn't have anything new, only the menu is more responsive and really stable.

Way better than any other legitimate releases made by elitemossy himself.
01-12-2011, 07:49 PM #75
whiterain18
Im BACK!!!!
hopefully soon well see ur v2??
01-12-2011, 07:52 PM #76
widzymate69
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by whiterain18 View Post
hopefully soon well see ur v2??

There's allready a video on it. He's only releasing this because leachers like you spam him for it.
01-12-2011, 07:58 PM #77
bad_carma
Usertitle?
Originally posted by NaThR View Post
im embarased to say this lol , ima new n00b to this so how can i convert it to .ff ?:dunce: dont hate me please

you dont have to convert anything, .rar is a compressed folder. just open it up and the patch is inside
01-12-2011, 07:58 PM #78
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Originally posted by Racketeer View Post
Mossy bro, im not trying to diss you but,

If no one here understands real talent, then why have we nominated ALL of your releases for TOTW? and why would you have 21000 rep if no one recognized you.
Derektrotter even spent MONTHS of his time doing an edit of your v8 and it was spectacular.

AND where else would you go huh? pv-fags? im sure they leach 20 times as much as we do.

Pv just bans you right away if you say something wrong... If you make an account after a week you will begin to think Hitler runs that site. :hitman:

Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Here is v1 of my Private Patch

It is stable, and has some good stuff.

This is V1

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Hope leechers enjoy.

Credits: TheUnkn0wn for some coding from his patch. Good stuff.

Great Patch Mossy you really should post in premium or even premium on your site. Then you can ban the leechers.
01-12-2011, 08:00 PM #79
whiterain18
Im BACK!!!!
Originally posted by widzymate69 View Post
There's allready a video on it. He's only releasing this because leachers like you spam him for it.

gtfo h8r stop bein a kiss ass and negative towards the forum im just guessing ur a noob that cant host and cryin about it cause u cant HA its not like hes gonna listen to u like hes gonna say ok widzy im not!!!!!!!!!!:n:
01-12-2011, 08:07 PM #80
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
can some 1 convert it to Blus30377

The following user thanked oO-GKUSH-Oo for this useful post:

Pauly
01-12-2011, 08:13 PM #81
widzymate69
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by whiterain18 View Post
gtfo h8r stop bein a kiss ass and negative towards the forum im just guessing ur a noob that cant host and cryin about it cause u cant HA its not like hes gonna listen to u like hes gonna say ok widzy im not!!!!!!!!!!:n:

LMAO. I'm gonna guess you're a 3.55 CFW hoster? If so.. **** off, i've been hosting since the start. Read his post. 'Hope you leachers enjoy' Thats you. I didn't even download the damn thing. Gosh.

The following user thanked widzymate69 for this useful post:

jrahme96
01-12-2011, 08:23 PM #82
whiterain18
Im BACK!!!!
Originally posted by widzymate69 View Post
LMAO. I'm gonna guess you're a 3.55 CFW hoster? If so.. **** off, i've been hosting since the start. Read his post. 'Hope you leachers enjoy' Thats you. I didn't even download the damn thing. Gosh.

lol yea wutever and no im not i got 2 ps3 one with 3.41 firmware didnt u read my earlier post wow GTFO i hope they patch this crap so they can get rid of you and alnog with the rest of these noobs!!!! my guess u dont host!! im done wasted my time ......deuces:evil:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo