Post: How to Have Fun With Derek Trotter's Final Edit Patch!
01-13-2011, 03:47 AM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to Have Fun With Derek Trotter's Final Edit Patch!

Step 1. Get Derek Trotters patch here: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2. Start a private match and turn Force Host on. Just go in the host menu and press X on force host.

Step 3. Join a domination.

Step 4. Wait till EVERYONE spawned before you open your mod menu otherwise they'll know you hacked it.

Step 5. After everyone has spawned go on the mod menu and scroll to All Players, then hit Derank :evil:

Step 6. Go on the players+ menu and pick one kid (preferably one that has a mic) and give them a nuke.

Step 7. Wait for them to call it in and when the game ends start calling them a hacker.

Step 8. When you go to the pregame lobby say, "WHAT THE **** HE DERANKED ME!! I LOST ALL MY TITLES AND EMBLEMS AND CHALLENGES". Soon others will look.

Step 9. Laugh while everyone is yelling at the kid for being deranked.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) :beer:

The following 112 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, |ManiaC|, 1035AMC, 3arc, 890popbox, Ada Wong, Adkins, AgentSexyPig, aNaTuMy-, angel_of_deth, Axiom, Bad Luck Brian, Ben, billionk, Blackstorm, bmxrcodol04, brookboy98, Chance Mott, chickensamw1993, CHuRCHYx, Clouds, cooljordan_62, craigp, cresterk, Curt, DanGFX, DEREKTROTTER, Dillon, DRFT-ii_JOKER, emmanuel92, ent, SweatyMidgets, fail0verflow, FatalHackz, FireWire, Flankthem, Flow14, FlyingIrishMan, gamekilla, GNDOOOR_KILLER, GSG9Killer, Hacheoy, Hakaan, hammy876, howigethere, i_R_A_N_G_E_R, ii-ownaged-iixx, ikbengekha, ImTrippinHoes, iRapidScope, Bichote, Jake9, joe kilvert, jopps04, jovany2008, Justin, KingHitman21, lmg123, Lucy Pinder, lynch_96, Joseph, MasonF123, Mr Hankey, Mr. Star, MrLegendz, mustangsaleen, ngilroy, nodroz, NorskTnaka, OuTCazT, OwenMalz, partypoker15, Pass Word, PIINC, Pixie Lott, plasma_lemon, ProtoHype, pwnage4life62, qwerew, R0DRAG0, Repsys7, rrutter, SBOSS, Sexy Beast, Shaarpy, sir_matt_busby, Sk8erFerSur, Skyl1n3, StevenBC, stikyboms, talhab6, Taskforcegamers, Teh Niganator, The_Platypus, TheMagicPancake, TiiKToK, TrytoYOLO, Ukastro and 12 other users.
01-13-2011, 06:22 PM #47
i♥u
Bounty hunter
Can someone help me. When i do force Host it work. I join a game and im the host. The only problem is my hacks dont work. is there a special way i have to open the mod menu in public games. ?
01-13-2011, 07:28 PM #48
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
How to Have Fun With Derek Trotter's Final Edit Patch!

Step 1. Get Derek Trotters patch here: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2. Start a private match and turn Force Host on. Just go in the host menu and press X on force host.

Step 3. Join a domination.

Step 4. Wait till EVERYONE spawned before you open your mod menu otherwise they'll know you hacked it.

Step 5. After everyone has spawned go on the mod menu and scroll to All Players, then hit Derank :evil:

Step 6. Go on the players+ menu and pick one kid (preferably one that has a mic) and give them a nuke.

Step 7. Wait for them to call it in and when the game ends start calling them a hacker.

Step 8. When you go to the pregame lobby say, "WHAT THE **** HE DERANKED ME!! I LOST ALL MY TITLES AND EMBLEMS AND CHALLENGES". Soon others will look.

Step 9. Laugh while everyone is yelling at the kid for being deranked.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) :beer:

Then in the lobby tell them u can givem everything back for $5 and make some moola

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by XtremeTactics View Post
Can someone help me. When i do force Host it work. I join a game and im the host. The only problem is my hacks dont work. is there a special way i have to open the mod menu in public games. ?

You my friend are ****ing retarded, apparently you are not the host!:FU:
01-13-2011, 07:58 PM #49
Mr Hankey
◕‿◕
had some fun with this today, thx
01-13-2011, 08:05 PM #50
i♥u
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xxxSU44K8xxx View Post
Then in the lobby tell them u can givem everything back for $5 and make some moola

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

You my friend are ****ing retarded, apparently you are not the host!:FU:

thats not very nice, Winky Winky haha. But i am the host cause the FPS thing on the right side says i am
01-13-2011, 08:14 PM #51
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
I am not able to host lobbies, everyone 1 bars :( Still thats pretty evil though.
01-13-2011, 08:17 PM #52
Kif
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by XAviierG View Post
Haha what I do is Put AntiQuit on and Threatened 2 derrank EVERYONE if someone dont sing me a good song :black:

hahah im gonna try that :P
01-13-2011, 08:24 PM #53
Merkii
Former Staff
lol i just did it i didnt get the best responses though half them had mic's one them was freaking out going omg i just got that challenge and now its gone nooo and 1 was like in the game and goes wtf i dont have any pro perks anymore
01-13-2011, 09:19 PM #54
Originally posted by XtremeTactics View Post
thats not very nice, Winky Winky haha. But i am the host cause the FPS thing on the right side says i am

well maybe the force host makes it say that but u really arnt? just guessing because it should pull up the menu
01-13-2011, 10:01 PM #55
Uhmmm is it me or did sony patch the patches lol. i cant put patches on my ps3 no more. none of them work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo