01-15-2011, 11:28 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just fixed a few bugs and added some things to it

Added a All Players Menu
Added TheUnkn0wns forcehost

Remember this patch has stealth binds and always had stealth binds:
dpad down - aimbot
dpad left - inf.ammo
crouch and down - Killtext
crocuh and left - GodMode

So here it is

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy.

The following 64 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

<Jimbo>, ADAM594, ADEEB001, AMDG93, bertieboy7, Chance Mott, Chewcracka, CleanMODSHD, crime2010, enzo2008enzo_, SweatyMidgets, FaTbOyOnAbiKe, FM|T xR3PMz, Fred0708, gameoverrg, Honeybro, hydro_122499, I HOST CL, IAMSTEN, ii-ownaged-iixx, ILuZzONz, italianboss, J.V., jammerz_95, JerrySr, jonnyman69, Kakashii, Kill_tony485, LightModz, lovebros, Luffy*, Lydey, ManiaMoment1, Mark00agent, Maty360414, mcc123mcc, MikeyCapp, Morphia, Mr.Azoz, MrEllisCc, mrkhlgt, mussyim, mw2alltheway, MW2CptPrize, Mw2Freak13, NextGenStalker, O HyPeR O, oGHOSTLYMODZ, Out_Law_Gam3r, Shieldsy, soebred, Str3ngth, Suxh4rd2bu, tambiya786, The InvadeR, Three-Eleven, TONEY777, Unonymous, Vectriixx, Wild., wipe your mouth, x_xPuNiiSh3Rx_x, xJeezyHD, xVz
01-16-2011, 01:14 AM #29
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
How would you know? Have you seen my forcehost? Nope. I have not released it.

I mean from using it when i enable yours it hardly ever works while Unkn0wns almost always works
01-16-2011, 01:15 AM #30
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by IIxAaRoN
I mean from using it when i enable yours it hardly ever works while Unkn0wns almost always works

On this patch? This is TheUnkn0wns forcehost it is a direct copy of his ForceHost with no changes.

My ForceHost uses some more dvars and i always get host, without fail. And i have a shit connection and Moderate NAT :P
01-16-2011, 01:17 AM #31
nice 1 m8 :hitman: :dingding:
01-16-2011, 01:18 AM #32
TRBZA
Vault dweller
On this patch? This is TheUnkn0wns forcehost it is a direct copy of his ForceHost with no changes.

My ForceHost uses some more dvars and i always get host, without fail. And i have a shit connection and Moderate NAT :P

I mean the Force host on the 1st Private patch you released :p

ohh and btw could you help with an bad syntax i'm getting ?
Last edited by TRBZA ; 01-16-2011 at 01:20 AM.
01-16-2011, 01:19 AM #33
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by IIxAaRoN
I mean the Force host on the 1st Private patch you released :p

It is the Exact same forcehost :P If you have a look Winky Winky
01-16-2011, 01:20 AM #34
.HaZe.
Can’t trickshot me!
I took out my ForceHost because it whoops TheUnkn0wns forcehost and i want to keep that code to my self Winky Winky

TheUnkn0wns forcehost is not a touch on mine lol

is it ? ive been hearing theunkn0wn had da best and do u have something against him i always see u trying to say your stuffs better i bet if he wanted to he could make a better patch but he wont Smile but anyway nice
01-16-2011, 01:23 AM #35
TRBZA
Vault dweller
It is the Exact same forcehost :P If you have a look Winky Winky

:wtf: lol

Mossy if i send you an edit i did of your v9 could you take a look at it for me ? i'm getting a bad syntax but i think its from putting a certain function in a different place like for example if i move Change Class from weapons menu in your v9 to account menu then i get bad syntax although there is no coding error (i think). Could you take a look its basically bigboybobby's edit but with the menu more organised and a few things added :p
01-16-2011, 01:24 AM #36
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by crank1362 View Post
is it ? ive been hearing theunkn0wn had da best and do u have something against him i always see u trying to say your stuffs better i bet if he wanted to he could make a better patch but he wont Smile but anyway nice

I had my forcehost figured out for ages, it was not rocket science. Mine works without fail, so i say its the best, because its the best i have ever used.
01-16-2011, 01:33 AM #37
Can anyone Post the PATCH NOT the the ZIP, RAR I Dont have a PC So i CANT Extract

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo