01-19-2011, 12:30 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have successfully ported DEREKTROTTER's Edit of Mossy's v8.20 to the Private Patch Menu which is SUPER stable. The only new things are "Scare Player" In the Players + Menu and Disable Movement in the Player Menu.

EDIT 2: Change of plans, DEREKTROTTER and I plan on releasing when we finish editing it. Lol sorry :p

EDIT: Added two download links... Its your choice whatever you prefer xD

PATCH WITH STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

PATCH WITHOUT STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

All Names are still there. I added my name in cause I haven't seen anybody do this or help me with this...

Please don't flame, the patch is very stable, the only time it becomes buggy is when you "take some drugs". Too many fontstrings = overflow.

Also it seems that when you spam the care package gun it messes up the menu so beware :L

I'm only uploading the PS3 patch due to leechers...

Enjoy.

REGIONS:

This patch is compatible with BLUS30377 and BLES00683

Credits:

EliteMossy for this amazing patch and stable menu

mrmoss for helping EliteMossy

DEREKTROTTER for the amazing edits =D

Homer Simpson for some code Happy

Me for porting it to the new menu

And ANYBODY else who may have helped build this patch Smile

Thanks for the video Ovais Happy

Click You must login or register to view this content. to +rep him nao... seriously... click it Happy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIhAnLY7sdg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 01-23-2011 at 08:54 PM.

The following 75 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ADAM594, Adamâ„¢, AlmightyRyan, angel_of_deth, bartacus, beastleyshotz, Bigbadpaul2, BuLLeTzZ, CleanMODSHD, Convex, DEREKTROTTER, Dryder, DuMb2MoNkEy, FAKA_ELITE, flAmingw0rm, fratxdrizzy, GandalfsBish, Hawkin, Heres_Kenny, howigethere, HowsMySHOOTING, ii-ownaged-iixx, ImTrippinHoes, ImWithStupid, The Epic, Jerry_, JewBagel, jfed, JJHarris4, JTAGXENON, KojiTheSword, LightModz, LINUX♥, LordsOfChaos, Mango_Knife, ManiaMoment1, Mariodude007, Mark00agent, mattyjkilledme, Mend2011, mman259, Morphia, Mr.Oppossum, nch90, NGU_DjOnEs101, Plurals, ReX-05, Roy944, Sam, sauronith, smd, soebred, Solid Snake, STG_MUFFINES, thalx, The Overdose, thecooldude71, TheRock_, Tony_xMUFCx, tree-22, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, VizaaR, wowaka, Fatality, xFusion-Patriot, xHaydeennn, xJ4YR4G3x, xRaymne, XxCaccola-ManxX, xzxero, Yoszhi, Zohan Norris
01-20-2011, 02:12 AM #83
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by fcknghll View Post
hey, im new to the scene but love this patch works perfect!

just a quick question, how do u turn off god mode for urself once its on? sorry if its obvious but i cant find how to? thanks!

Also, how do you change the score limit on roll the dice?

I think roll the dice is just like a normal game, so you set the score limit and god mode toggle, i guess i didn't realize you couldn't toggle it off. :/ Sorry you'll just have to use stealth binds and toggle demi god lol

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by KojiTheSword View Post
Honestly dude, this is like the best patch i used so far. Its easy and i dont lag as much with it anymore Smile thanks

np man It's a really good patch!
01-20-2011, 03:12 AM #84
TheRock_
Climbing up the ladder
ur getting so much great feedback soo far , if u were famous u wouild even get more
01-20-2011, 03:13 AM #85
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by MecAj View Post
I have successfully ported DEREKTROTTER's Edit of Mossy's v8.20 to the Private Patch Menu which is SUPER stable. The only new things are "Scare Player" In the Players + Menu and Disable Movement in the Player Menu.

EDIT: Added two download links... Its your choice whatever you prefer xD

PATCH WITH STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

PATCH WITHOUT STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

All Names are still there. I added my name in cause I haven't seen anybody do this or help me with this...

Please don't flame, the patch is very stable, the only time it becomes buggy is when you "take some drugs". Too many fontstrings = overflow.

Also it seems that when you spam the care package gun it messes up the menu so beware :L

I'm only uploading the PS3 patch due to leechers...

Enjoy.

REGIONS:

This patch is compatible with BLUS30377 and BLES00683

Credits:

EliteMossy for this amazing patch and stable menu

mrmoss for helping EliteMossy

DEREKTROTTER for the amazing edits =D

Homer Simpson for some code Happy

Me for porting it to the new menu

And ANYBODY else who may have helped build this patch Smile

Thanks for the video Ovais Happy

Click You must login or register to view this content. to +rep him nao... seriously... click it Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

what the hell is this i found in this patch

self setclientdvar("motd", "This Shit Wass Modded By Blackstorm from PvHax/NGU GoML Niggaz.");
01-20-2011, 03:20 AM #86
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by jfed View Post

self setclientdvar("motd", "This Shit Wass Modded By Blackstorm from Your mom/NGU GoML Niggaz.");

lmfaooo I was testing it xDDDD I thought i put "If you want this patch visit: You must login or register to view this content. :embarrassed:

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by jfed View Post

self setclientdvar("motd", "This Shit Wass Modded By Blackstorm from Your mom/NGU GoML Niggaz.");

lol i fixed it i'm uploading now xD I guess i forgot about that :mudkip:
01-20-2011, 03:23 AM #87
This patch would be perfect if you got DEREKTROTTERS Update for the patch you know with the map menu and stats it would definitely be the best out. Smile
01-20-2011, 03:23 AM #88
Hey MecAj, I don't know if you noticed, but DEREKTROTTER updated his edit of EliteMossy's patch. It now has a stat menu and something else. I was wondering if you could edit your patch so that it has that stuff too. I love your patch, combining the best patches into one. Man that was freakin' genius. So can you edit your patch to match DEREKTROTTER's new update?
01-20-2011, 03:49 AM #89
i forgot how to change my challenge lobby . im running another challenge lobby and it wont let me switch it how do i switch my type of lobby i use comengies file manager plz help :(
01-20-2011, 03:52 AM #90
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by MecAj View Post
lmfaooo I was testing it xDDDD I thought i put "If you want this patch visit: You must login or register to view this content. :embarrassed:

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

lol i fixed it i'm uploading now xD I guess i forgot about that :mudkip:

lol ok i did sound a little mean then. can you add the xbox version so i dont have to go threw the offset stuff to edit it.
01-20-2011, 03:53 AM #91
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by CRAZYMOFO35 View Post
This patch would be perfect if you got DEREKTROTTERS Update for the patch you know with the map menu and stats it would definitely be the best out. Smile

GREAT idea! Starting nao Awesome face

The following user thanked Blackstorm for this useful post:

CRAZYMOFO35

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo