(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
:wtf: [RELEASE] The BIGGEST patch_mp.ff ever :wtf:

By CraigChrist of se7ensins
~
In this beta, I have removed every asset other than GSCs. What this means:

* You can only play DLC maps if you switch to them in-game
* Model 1887 range is restored to really far
* Sprint speed with care package markers is restored to really ****ing fast
* Anything that was patched (excluding several things like elevators and 10h prestige glitch) is now un-patched

However. It also allows me complete control of every single rawfile in the game. I can add/remove/resize any rawfile that I want. This includes CFGs and other stuff. The rawfiles in this beta are...

Originally posted by another user
* animtrees/destructibles.atr - Max Size: 303
* animtrees/destructibles_dlc.atr - Max Size: 48
* animtrees/destructibles_dlc2.atr - Max Size: 88
* common_scripts/_destructible_dlc.gsc - Max Size: 1912
* common_scripts/_destructible_dlc2.gsc - Max Size: 1912
* common_scripts/_destructible_types_dlc.gsc - Max Size: 780
* common_scripts/_destructible_types_dlc2.gsc - Max Size: 2084
* common_scripts/utility.gsc - Max Size: 16759
* File1.gsc - Max Size: 20480 (Contains onEvent examples)
* File2.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* File3.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* File4.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* File5.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* File6.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* File7.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* File8.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* File9.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* FileA.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* FileB.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* FileC.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* FileD.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* FileE.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* FileF.gsc - Max Size: 20480
* maps/mp/_awards.gsc - Max Size: 5501
* And more gscs from the common_mp...

DOWNLOAD
    https://www.multiupload.com/A0F8J62ZME

Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 03-25-2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: updated

The following 97 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Okami, <Jimbo>, JordanCarr, |ManiaC|, Adamâ„¢, add_me, alcapoter, Arvindian, bernie2007, Brian235026, BriceC, chickensamw1993, Clanor, CleanMODSHD, cod4 sniperman, Da Shiz, DanGFX, daswiftguy, DiJiTaLGoDz, DJ-MERKEL, DR-Dizzy, DRFT-ii_JOKER, drive4567, effinTyler, ericsklarski, Fifa97, FourzerotwoFAILS, FrozN, gamer89117, GetDeleted -_-, Gilmar_, GodDrinksPepsi, GuilloDesigns, hacker4life, Hells, hydro_122499, Beats, IAMSTEN, IzBoogz, JamazkieHD, jammie01, Jayy, JonnyWilson_1, Judgement, Karoolus, kevin46571, killa skillz, legitmod, LIL_SMOKEY412, lovebros, macoroniman1234, User23434, maxrox, Morphia, Mr.Oppossum, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, nch90, Neal Caffrey, NGU???, nick3000, Night Wolf, noob_like_you, NorrisHD, olboijoe, Pauly, pies5674321, PussayPatrol, rabrabrab, RaverBoy, RiZ-N, Shisha, skitterz, Skyl1n3, soebred, Stealthclown, tambiya786, The InvadeR, theycallmeryan, thinkcentre12ba, Threatz2Fresshh, Treyarch FTG-7, Uk_ViiPeR, Unonymous, Wild., Wondoh, xChoco--, xCoD_I3eAsT, xDeltaaa, xFkN, xG-Tank, Xr3v0 HD, xSpider95, xTrueFear, xVz, xXPolojackXx, yaro
02-13-2011, 03:44 PM #29
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
I havent found nothing, as .,.,.,.,.,, said, i'm just passing on info

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Originally posted by .
I'm not dead, just retired Outie

I was never interested in big over loaded patches so I wouldn't of used this anyway.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Seriously, I'm just using your post as an example, but to everyone else who blindly hero worships certain people on this site.

DerekTrotter is a top man and I have a lot of time for him, but please read the original post. He is just passing this on from another site for you to use..

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

So will Mossy's "ultimate tool" not work either?

Buc'ns old tutorial may work (the convert in under 9 minute one) as it splits the patch into blocks.

Also, the guy who converted it a page back, that may work - try adding some mods to the largegsc.gsc and see if they load
02-13-2011, 04:16 PM #30
firefox7
XBOX 360 SUCKS
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
:wtf: [RELEASE] The BIGGEST patch_mp.ff ever :wtf:

Made by CraigChrist8239, i wonder who can fill it. This may not work on current converters like Mossy's/BuCns as the gsc sizes are different

Time to port Granny Zombies + Nemesis Mod

Credits to CraigChrist8239 ~ Se7ensins

What this is:

Compressed size - 999999 bytes
Uncompressed size - 2,000,000 bytes

FFViewer Compatible Rawfiles:

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

whats in this patch right now?
Port like everything single code ever made into this patch. Make the biggest menu ever. Go big

The following user thanked firefox7 for this useful post:

hdc89
02-13-2011, 04:18 PM #31
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by firefox7 View Post
whats in this patch right now?
Port like everything single code ever made into this patch. Make the biggest menu ever. Go big

its clean ready to edit.

Heres an easier to use version XBOX/PC - You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

rabrabrab
02-13-2011, 04:20 PM #32
firefox7
XBOX 360 SUCKS
its clean ready to edit.

Heres an easier to use version XBOX/PC - You must login or register to view this content.

im going to let you do your magic Smile
Do you think EliteMossy already did this to his patch? Its a possibility you know?
02-13-2011, 04:52 PM #33
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
I havent found nothing, as .,.,.,.,.,, said, i'm just passing on info

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Buc'ns old tutorial may work (the convert in under 9 minute one) as it splits the patch into blocks.

Also, the guy who converted it a page back, that may work - try adding some mods to the largegsc.gsc and see if they load

Hey Mossy Old Free Converter works great with this!

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

its clean ready to edit.

Derek please help me , i have it downloaded but i dont know how to get dconnors menu onto it , what do i need to copy from dconnors blank patch to this large one? Please Reply Ive been Trying ages and would love to know what to do
02-13-2011, 05:03 PM #34
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by firefox7 View Post
im going to let you do your magic Smile
Do you think EliteMossy already did this to his patch? Its a possibility you know?

nah, this isn't something mossy would do

CraigChrist, Lost4468 etc... did a lot of research into HEX'ing the .ff, same way you can get akimbo intervention etc...
02-13-2011, 05:09 PM #35
The_Platypus
Live Life, Play Cod
will your next patch be on this
02-13-2011, 05:11 PM #36
Merkii
Former Staff
derek could you send me granny zombies i would love to try this for ps3 and try get it to work lol
02-13-2011, 05:15 PM #37
firefox7
XBOX 360 SUCKS
nah, this isn't something mossy would do

CraigChrist, Lost4468 etc... did a lot of research into HEX'ing the .ff, same way you can get akimbo intervention etc...

ohhh.. so you cant get double intervention ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo